Where is this headed...

where is this headed? everyone was predicting major correction but instead it's steady as fuck the entire day and trading at exactly 1220 for past 3 hours
do you think there might be trend reversal inbound? doesn't look very bearish anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

up u know it nig

Predicting $3,500 in the next month

wait for it to stabilize for a few weeks
might bleed some of this gain and then buy in and hold

3500-5k easy next few months

I mean short term

this

trading at exactly 1220 for past 3 hours

You think that's a good sign? HO-LEE-FUCK

>it's been 3 hours
>my eth transfer to kucoin still not in
>etherscan is down
>its marked as complete in binance
Am I fucked?

That is short term?

If you are talking about daily values, you're better off just waiting it out.

>it's steady as fuck the entire day

One day. Look at what you have said. "1 day" Come back in 4 weeks and then we'll have more data.

seems to me like this-could-go-either-way kind of sign really and the hourly chart no longer looks like downtrend
I sold my stack yesterday counting on dip below 1k but I'm getting nervous now

retard

Imo it's not worth waiting senpai

There is more bad news in the pipe, nothing that will destroy Crypto but wait until Korea wakes up in about 4 hours to make any big decisions if you're smart. It's not that long.

what if this happens?

ETH is just consolidating after a few days of nothing but big fat green candles. This is normal, as the price can't keep rising forever without hitting resistance. Expect another surge past 0.1BTC in the coming days as ETH captures even more of bitcoins market cap.

Hold.

LOL think lower. Think more Red. Open hostility from a government is bad for biz because it will kill normie adoption which kills speculation which kills the price dead dead dead... at least for awhile.

The best technical analysises you'll get in the discord group.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

I really hope so but if there's another pump without me onboard I'll be quite miserable

Eth was heavily undervalued, and now is approaching steady support between 1100-1200.

I pulled out of eth last night, I'm in BNB until the coin burn on 1/11

Check out my thread for more info

That gif is really funny.

Just wait for Korean business hours dude, nothing will happen 'till then anyway. We are waiting to see how bad the damage will be from Korean "regulation". Details to come but I don't know exactly what they are either. Buying at this point is a coinflip - up to you.

looks BTC shits pants again and takes ETH with it
hourly chart looks bearish again
thank god and see you at 900 hopefully

Best of luck bro

i will be asleep when the koreans start to wake up. Either i might have to kill my self when i wake up, or i will be fine. Time will see

same here, spent 20 GWEI last night trying to transfer some ETH like an idiot, and its been stuck on pending transaction and now i cant even check ethscan

tried following instructions for cancelling my transaction but MEW doesnt let me and says i do not have enough funds

it won't happen. eth will never go down $1000

Don't be stupid, ETH's the future for sure but the correction for this week is LONG OVERDUE.

I'm out of eth until at least 10/18, until then I'm in BNB. I suggest you do the same

More info

I love how you talk about shitty PnDs then come to a random thread and start shilling your crapcoin lol

You spent 20 Gwei? That's fucking nothing? Or do you mean you don't understand how gas works and you set gas price to 20 gwei?

Are you retarded?

Do you realize that this is Binance Coin, the 25th highest on the market?

AND it's been up 20% in the past 24h, while ETH and BTC have slid?

I shouldn't have to justify myself to such a dumbass

Ethereum is not like other shitcoins. It has real utility and it doesn't "dip" like other coins. It finds stable floors before mooning up to new ones every couple of weeks.

>mfw I have 10 ETH

i want to believe in ETH, BUT what happens if Lightning network starts to roll out first? Won't it make everything else redundant?

break.com was a really cool site back in the day. It was one of those ones I would visit before I discovered Veeky Forums in 06

bitcoin is beyond saving. lightning network will not see that much adoption, just like segwit

it's the future of crypto. will eventually surpass btc in value

Lightning network? Strat and XLM are a much bigger threat than that garbage

dis

lel

20gwei? you're a fucking idiot I'll never arrive, you better cancel that shit

TA says 1700 next

considering converting all my LTC into ETH

currently have about 60% ETH 40% LTC

thoughts?

if you run a node you could check it, there's other block explorers for ETH too, but you're fine.

>short term
>ethereum
not how it works

wise decision. ltc is doing nothing