Whatt happened Veeky Forums?

Whatt happened Veeky Forums?

what happened?

just accumulate while our russian devbros keep on grinding

Holy shit you fucks have no patience, you see one red candle and start panicking.

Retarded shilling happened
When I see the shills here, it makes me wanna sell my bags

Haha I don’t panic at all, bought at 0.04

The market happened. Everything down. Buy more etc etc, Payfair is still a solid bet

Devs in talk with kucoin

Probably X5 in the next month. Not vaporware garbage like UFR

What do you mean? It's still doubled in price from when Veeky Forums started shilling it. Don't be so fucking impatient, wait for real exchanges. It's still fucking 17M market cap, this thing could reasonably 5x from here without anyone even noticing it at all on any significant scale.

Ok, I take back the panicking part but the impatience part still remains.

not sure but isnt that just because it's low market cap so it moves very easy? of course it's gonna be volatile. just let it dip and when the news (which obviously your waiting for news, why else did you buy it?) hits it will go up

It's a pnd scam. I've sold my bags after the second pump.

Don't ever trust Russian pajeets. Btw, their telegram/community manager's real name is Eugeniy, not John lol. I'm Russian myself btw

>pnd scam
>on etherdelta

Btw, i was one of the first PFR shills here. Exit now, trust me.

These pajeets hired vendor company for their development lol. The team is literal russian pajeets with 0 tech knowledge

it's still gonna pump though.

>this is ok

Biz everyone

To exit PFR is my first honest advice on Veeky Forums lol.

It can go up on new exchange but whales will dump this shit as soon as possible in that case. Lol i remember one chinese whale from telegram group with 850k PFR. You can gamble though, it's up to you

>0 tech knowledge
Can you explain the coding then?

Want to get cheap pfr lol

>These pajeets hired vendor company for their development lol

My english sucks but you are straight up retarded

Lol, ok pajeet. I've tried to help after shilling this shit.

I'm out. Enjoy your bags.

are you that gustavo person who posts in the telegram?

Shouldnt you be selling when theres news for new exchange?