Fallen for the shill

I fell for the shill early on, but this coin is actually looking at another breakout after Cryptopia paused its trading.

Project isn't 100% pajeet, and can easily double your money this week

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/company/25039518/
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why was the trading paused?

>unknown project team
>no code on github.

project is 100% pajeet

Cryptopia has so many moonshots right now.
THey just opened up reg's again.
I picked up some UFR along with ZEC and ODN

This will go up, shills or no. Alpha release is later this quarter, with a beta release coming right after it in Q2.

Remember: this token has seen steady gains over the past few weeks, and even during this slight dip it's only fallen to around 300% gains from when it was first shilled here (from $2.5 to around $1.8). The same people trying to FUD this coin are the ones shilling you their shitcoins that haven't moved in months.

The shilling does seem strong on this. But at least it’s got some new releases coming up. Is it still worth buying?

desu i just bought some it looks like it’s gonna break out in the next week

The price increases have been pretty good. But i also think there is a lot potentiel in the technology behind.

Getting a good decentralized torrent system have been needed for a long long time. So yeah, i think it is a good investment.

Google tyler fallon upfiring linkedin or a similar permutation of those words FUDster

stop shilling this shit, torrenting is for pajeets and will die soon together with this coin

this coin is for torrenting....wake the fuck up scam coin

>Project isn't 100% pajeet
Thanks just bought 100k.

still not seeing any code pajeet shill

>1 employeee L M F A O

linkedin.com/company/25039518/

100% the shittest of shit coins

all blatant shilling aside. it's actualy a good coin, applicable to the real world. team is working hard and ahead on roadmpa, afaik.
low market cap, so it has nowhere to go but up, dont know if it will go up today/tomorrow/this week, but it will go up at some point and it will go up hard. so if you have spare cash.. just throw like 2% of your portfolio in this and forget about it for a while.

afaik it's just ufr/ltc on cryptopia thats paused

WHAT TEAM ARE U TALKING ABOUT U STREET SHITTING PAJEET

>1 EMPLOYEE LULULUL
>0 CODE ON GITHUB

kys nigger

>muh pajeet
>muh scam
Fuck off redditfags, back to your shithole.
Will you say the same when it's $4, $6, $10?
Probably, because you like to fud like the fags you are.

You just want more upfiring for yourself, don't you?

I've seen this kind of cuck before. He spends time replying to threads of a currency he doesn't even like. Why would someone spend time doing that? Because they are FUDDING YOU for profit.

If you don't get in, then he can buy for cheaper - and fill his pockets with your missed opportunity.

Don't listen to the shills. Don't listen to the FUD. Do your own objective research, buy accordingly.

Satoshi Nakamoto did OK on his own...

95% of the coins in the top 50 don't have any code, but that doesn't stop the price from going up.

bullish on UFR and ODN

During the Korean FUD, it was actually UFR that stood in the green out of all my coins. The hands are strong with this one, shill or no shill. I love the idea this coin has. They have a beta coming in Q2. New exchanges coming soon. What more do you need for a moon shot?

This is my comfiest hodl so far, it still has a long way to go and to rise.

get on cryptopia, buy the most obvious win right now in UFR, enjoy your life.

this has seen healthy gains and will continue to do so, DYOR and then buy

It actually has a purpose tho

A smart, soon to be, very rich nigga.

I've been holding UFR for almost a month now and it's going up even in this bear market. It's got a purpose, better than most

>tfw u missed dem gainz

keep an eye on these pump groups

discord gg/tSWYF6V

(add the dot between discord and gg)

you got shilled into a shitcoin op doesnt do it to others

we gonna make it

so, I just got on the discord, and I don't see UFR mentioned there? not even 1 time?
How is a PnD when the coin has been growing for 1 month?

DYOR but: UFR has a circulating supply of 24mil coins, which essentially ensures the scarcity and gains this coin will.achieve. Already it's broken $1.50, in little more than a day. I can easily see this in the $4-$5 zone by the end of the month.

Definitely. I bought early on but I bought more because now it's dipping.

The only people panicking about UFR are the ones who didn't do their research and just blindly followed the shilling. I'm sitting comfy waiting for this to hit top 200 by end of the month.

Just allocated 50% of my portfolio into this coin, it definitely has potential. We're talking about 2x until end of the month, it's a very comfy hold.

It's because he fucked up the discord link
It's discord gg/f4B9sJ3

I seriously don't get what you guys are trying to accomplish. Shouldn't you Discord fags be focusing 100% of your efforts on shilling Reddit where the users are both more numerous and extremely gullible? Why are you wasting your time here when it's obvious nobody is falling for it?