Fuck everyone here

Fuck everyone here

You faggot fucks who shill have crashed the market thank you all hope you all get cancer next year with stage 4, no cure, and die alone. Fuck every single one of you.

"buy DBC :DDD"
-40%
"Buy vechain!"
-stagnant
"Buy DRGN!"
-hasnt moved in 7 days
"But-but my BNTY!"
-won't ever hit $1
"Just, get ENG!"
-wont move next 6 months

Whats your next meme fucking nigger faggots?

i really like how chain link is looking. better go all in now, its like buying dbc at 9 cents.

not a shill, just lookin out for ya :) we are all gonna make it brah

fuck everyone here

ROFL legit made my laugh, thanks stinky linky

Hey dumbass. It's your fault for buying into those stupid products instead of acting like a rational human being instead of a moon mish chasing monkey.

So stupid. Read your fucking white papers before you buy a fucking coin. I feel no remorse or pity for you.

lol

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation

>"Buy vechain!"
>-stagnant

kek

I made a nice 5x profit on DBC and just finished pulling out completely to put everything into ACT (the next thing you'll cry about losing on because you will FOMO after it). Just stop with crypto if you can't see the flaws and mistakes you're making. Trying to blame your fuck-ups on this board is absolutely pathetic, but I guess everyone needs a place to vent.

daily reminder you can blind pick a coin in the top 1000 and do better than anything you niggers have ever mentioned

y-you too

You incel piece of shit. It's not shilling that is making you lose money its your retarded decisions. Go back to /b

I agree, fuck you cumin smelling faggots.
Stop posting about the coin I'm balls deep in....niggerfaggots! Sons of whores, motherbitches!

How does it feel to be not only a faggot, but a poor faggot OP? How many dicks are you gonna have to suck to get your money back?

fuck this whole board i promise if we all had a meeting it would be 95% indian scam artists, 4% russians, 1% niggers

Veeky Forums just robbed your wallet you nignog

ok well since youre on this board what are you? pajeet scam artist? ruskie? nigger?

buy trx

seriously, why the fuck are you listening to mongs on the internet?

>hurr durr I'm a retard give me money

Kill yourself you entitled piece of shit

this board is where niggers and guptas go to scam hard working white family providers.

Hope your homelands are destroyed by famine

Not our fault you're slow at buying.

If the people on this board are telling you to buy something, then it's the worst time to buy it.

Buy coins that sound good for some reason but aren't being actively pumped by the shills on Veeky Forums.

Protip: They want your money in because they want it, not because they want you to increase how much you have.

>tfw still sitting on my DBC bags I bought at ATH
First time I fell for the fucking shills here.

DBC was doing so well and then we got fucked with the entire market deciding to blow the fuck out.

I knew it was going too well at 4600, should have sold. Ah well. Still 3x but there's nothing that looks like it's gonna moon any time soon. Probably a good time to just protect your assets.

You're just sad that you missed em all.
But-but my BNTY will reach $1 EOW

don't you think it'll recover ?

FYP

>Crying this hard on a Croatian apple farming forum
kill yourself OP

>Fuck everyone here
>Fuck every single one of you.
kek

Get into icosmyou fucking retard
Stop getting memed by ico bagholders, they just want you to buy their bags

DBC was going so well, the whales and market killed it. So fucking sad. I bought in at 0.22, I had multiple chances to sell it but I kept HODLing thinking it would go to $1. I sold at 0.40 when it was dumping

so mad right now

Check it now. Stabilizing dip for accumulation. Also there was a whale telling us to buy next dip.

>95% indian scam artists, 4% russians, 1% niggers

This is ten percent white,
Twenty percent chink
Fifteen percent concentrated power of poo
Five percent nigger,
Fifty percent fag,
One hundred percent chainlink niggas fill ya bags

I already lost 40% on it, hope it'll come back, I'll hold it anyway now...
How much do you think it'll worth ?

I meant I'm down 40%, didn't sell anything

XLM before it hits 1 dollar in 12 hours

You’re a faggot who can’t think for himself

Wait till 1/17 when Huobi contest ends.

This. The only thing I care about on here is what the business model is and any FUD rumors circling. This place is good for rumors and news. I certainly never buy anything because some faggot said X coin is going to moon today. Bitcoin has been gong to hit 20k today since December 1st.

I understand your upset, but this is a Mongolian Cryptocurrency LARP forum...

That's what I've actually done, 85% eth and 5% in 3 random top 1000s

Thank us in 3 months.

Btw DBC is on a dip, still time to hop on the train.
Easy move to get out of wagecuckery

So easy. If you want long term hodl's that will make you lots of money. Hold these:
Btc, eth, neo, icon, vechain, omisego maybe req.....