Do you see what i see, guys?

Do you see what i see, guys?
Just take a look at the total supply of LINK currently available on binance.
116k for the btc-pair and 120k for the eth-pair.

what the fuck is going on? this shit could moon any minute now. you idiots better stop daytrading

SO what will happen if suppy runs out of ammo???!!!!!
answeerrrrrrrrr

Bud, binance only shows so much of the order book at a time.

no it doesn't

So what does this mean?

+1 plz respond

need to pretend i understand, too. so scared someone might ask me what a blockchain is one day, too.

When green block gets that big bulky look and red block starts looking a lil pajeety, then there is a chance that green block eats red pajeet block.
When red block dies we all get sweet lambos with big bad moon rims.

ooo noice, noice

What if bouth eat eachother at the same time. Then coin dies, right?

Green is buy order volume, red is sell order volume. The larger the volume on one side, the greater the push in the other direction.

Because the buy order volume is so much greater than the sell order volume we can reasonably expect the price of LINK to increase significantly.

what's the difference in the left and right side? like 2 pics?

typical deluded biz-newbie link holder. That's not how it works

eloquent

I'm no TA fag but are we completing a cup and handle yet?

Oh man, the handle of the cup is forming, I'm so hard right now, next week will be interesting.

This sell wall is meant to discourage buying, not a real intend to sell, you can see that because of disproportional high price.

Also, when it's moving up, the walls instantly come down and there is only about 200,000 links actually selling.

I think it's just snapshots of the same depth chart at different points in time.

Ya, and a cup and handle isn't forming either.

and this is how noobs on biz get burnt. thinking you need to form a cnh before it "blasts off." this way the noobs don't sell when it drops.
t. 2nd LT

hm, this looks better

Link mooning? Hahahaha deluded. It's going back down to sub $1

This. I hate to say it but it looks like this is SIBOS pt. 2. I give it about 2% chance it's above $1 next month.

>Ya, and a cup and handle isn't forming either.
it's not. post a number between 1 and 5 and I'll give you that many reasons why

1. has not reached previous ath
2. volume needs to be growing while the second peak is being formed AND THEN decrease during the handle

Fuck off Pajeet I saw your shit FUD in the other thread

And what exactly do I have to gain by telling you this?

Shits and giggles?

A toilet in your house.

Get a load of this fag

1. 1000 sats off ATH.
2. Look at the extra volume when cup formed, even when the handle is forming there is still green.

What you said is actually consistent with the graph.

THANKS FOR THE (YOU)s PEACE

this checks out I think. So by those standards, is the BAT chart forming a cup and handle?

it means that once we run out of supply, this coin gets delisted