KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

KUCOIN CHAIN THREAD

7Ng6Rx
join my REFERRAL POOL, currently 44 people.
PASSIVE income over time. 50% of trading fees redistributed right now; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays

7Ng6Rx

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me and the referral pool help u

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1uhdb
get in for 200 IQ DBC gains

1dwr7

Hows this shit work again

k-pop waifu code:
1eur5

231PH

Please help a dirt poor third-worlder, anons.

2HMrd

E3IJyN

Should I just sell my XRB, DBC, DENT, and BNTY to go all in on KCS?

Another big one for you guys to use, join in quick before the exchange starts blocking people like what happened to binance.

7JKtbf

Can someone explain whats happening here to a brainlet

1JQag

E3nLJX

Buy ACP now!

2QfKv

Used this code: 2QfKv to signup for Kucoin exchange. It's actually a good exchange.

1d1xR

Buy DBC sub 300, 50% increase in 12 hours.

Train

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet:

1gbxJ

sending .001 ETH to anyone who signs up using my code, delivered XLM two nights ago...looking to get referees fro kucoin

7httue

E3fOYr

Everyone who uses my code will get 0.1 KCS (maybe)

do i ju

to whoever signed up, plz take screenshot of you signing up using my code as proof...then post ETH ADDRESS and viola free trading bux

KUCOIN ID : 7httue

New exchange, first 100k registers gets $500

pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa

I actually got into kucoin at $1 like 3 weeks ago and didn't use a referral

>tfw brainlet only got 160 kcs

7hhRHr
Let's fuck shit up
Join me.

modum pump now get in

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% is given to holders of KCS and 40% goes to people who recruit new users; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays.

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me help u, we're gonna make it anons

i trade .1-.4 BTC daily, come get your free FEE MONEY

ID 7httue

lets get rich together..will also send .001 ETH to anyone who screenshots signing up with my ID

1sfR3
Nobody ever uses my link in any of the threads
>tfw sad

Here we go again. Currently at 116 direct invitees and only 7 indirects. I am looking for some motivated soldiers. Don't bother joining the pool unless you are going to work for at least 10 additional invitees. I'm in this to get comfy. Who's with me? Enlist in the Comfy Army today.

1rMwx

Thats basically because there are over 500 threads a day and anyone who hasn't already signed up must be completely dumb.

But I still try it everyday and hope that there is still someone without an account 1HgQ7

I will straight up give people some DBC if they use mine

1xtw8

Come on, I move at least 2 or 3 BTC worth a day, it's something

1f45r

1e1Hw

Use mine Veeky Forumsros!

28wf5

I trade a lot.

1x4Qh

21y2K

I only have one referral right now. Seeing if posting here works

I've probably traded enough on kucoin to buy a lambo with trading fees.

11MJ5

7hPr67

get in lads

26tyN

Take it! TAKE IT!

Help poorfag please.
1hsK4

1bHMb

let's get rich together, anons