How much have you lost so far, Veeky Forums?

How much have you lost so far, Veeky Forums?

not gonna check even

nothing cause I cashed out my initial investment begin of december.

I'm up like 4x since I started three weeks ago.
How are people actually managing to lose money?

Oh about $1500. Its comin back though.

Lost? WTF kind of coins do you buy??

i was up 7% when i went to bed last night

and was -22% when i woke up

up 1000 since a week ago, whats youre excuse

literally up more than 2x since sorks were delisted
only normies and pajeets fall for high marketcap coins

I'm personally up about 60 bitcoins, I was just curious

Just sold all my shit and lost $900. Was -50% on my portfolio. Not waiting 5 months for the market to recover.

Well I'm down about $5k since last week.

but I'm not too upset about it.

same - just playing capitalism form now on

42% of my folio. Not bad. im starting to think that holding doesnt work anymore

Down 20% so far. About 26k but i got steel hands

Nothing because I'm not a weak handed faggot.

I'm up 5x on an initial $8k.

portfolio is practically only VEN, up like 5% from yesterday

I' up five times since I started back in December. I lost about 3k in the last 4 days though.

30%, have no worries, one thing im slightly pissed about that I bought some more when I thought it was the bottom but ended up going down a lot more.

>Not waiting 5 months for the market to recover.
>sold during dip
dumbass, well be back at the top next week and if you really sold then just buy back now and hold like a man.

In fiat I’m down about 15k from my ATH but still way up overall. Hate seeing red though

Im up $20k this week, thanks for asking.

>well be back at the top next week and if you really sold then just buy back now and hold like a man.

Not holding when my portfolio was dropping by the minute.

I might've lost some money but I was able to save some as well. why would I want to HODL when it's possible the shitcoins I've bought will never go back to where they were before?

Imo I made the right choice.

>124K portfolio

>uses android

Down 13k today, but I'm still up 45k this week so I'm not too upset.

During the correction user....

I'm at around the same. Also not too worried since sickkk December and new years gains

Dollar average down if you like the project, tripfag

I dont even know what youre trying to imply. I've own ios and android. android supports webm, ios doesnt. The end.

Down 20K

I made 300k from my 7k original investment

Down about 5%.

I'm down around $40k.

in how much time?

down like 20k this week but I was up 200k last month so don't really give a fuck. I've cashed out my initial principle long ago so this is all pure profit from here, as long as markets don't tank by 80%+ I really don't care what happens.

Crypto paid for my 3 week out-of-country vacation in 2017 and I bought a newer (slightly used) truck as well, I literally couldn't be happier right now.

What app is that?

I'm up $4k
Fux with my $0.10 lumies, bitches

Bought BTC in 2013 at ATH.

that's how you do it! good job, user

Delete this op delet delet delet no my waifu

lost $11k in the last 24 hours.....i feel nothing

I joined a bit later, made ~500k with my initial investment of 65k since the beginning of december

unrealized gains, im down about 9k.

500, started with $3.1k,

Newyearfag

poorfag here but i still have $400USD profit despite bleeding the fuck out

About 14k but I have iron hands thanks to the alt coin massacre in October. just have to hold for a few months and things will be fine.

I started 3 days ago and I'm now up 500k. How do people even lose money?

>Dec 1st $10,000
>Jan 5th $50,000
>Jan 11th $45,000
this growth is unreal and insane, I feel nothing anymore. This is all just a videogame

only down 10% since the first korean fud, which started this shitstorm.

$21k in the last 24h, but still $45k positive

What do you do? Do you buy/sell daily or something or do you just HODL?

I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE IVE LOST SO MUCH THAT IF I LOOK ILL KMS

I have an extremely diverse portfolio, but I made some good trades and bought a stack of KCS and ICX at $2 each. That was a good week for my portfolio

2k in the last few days. Holding up ok, mostly.

I suck at this game.

crypto shit in a nutshell ... why not count your losses in satoshi XDDD oh right ... only fiat is worth something lol

>tfw your 8x's are now 4x's

Mixed feelings of JUST and indifference.

I see. I'm pretty diversified myself even though everyone here keeps saying to go all-in on stuff.

fellow KCS brother
It's been treating us well

I have lost £6k

Buy high

SELL LOW

True Veeky Forums way!

down like 4% since saturday, when everything mooned like crazy.

guys, buy ENJ and BCPT, trust me.

down 15k during this correction, expecting it another run with my coins, anyway

this is the kind of people that populate nu/biz/

im sure you would buy the latest iphone as soon as you could affort it stupid motherfucker.

you'll never make it

I'd rather hold a bunch of coins so if one crashes it's not so bad but if one you hold moons it's just absolutely insane profit. That happened for me on Verge, I bought a small bag and forgot about it and then checked back and I was up 1100%

Sorry, 11,000%*

Gz, that‘s quite a good record for such a short time. What made you put 65k into crypto in the first place? I wish I had put the same amount into 2013 BTC obviously, but I didnt have the balls to do it back then

$400 initial investment poorfag here, could've cashed out at $1000 a few days ago but I got greedy and waited for my shits to moon more so I didn't. Now I regret it, still holding though because i'm sure my coins will moon.

Im down 20% in the last 24hrs. I have about 20 coins in my portfolio. Only BNB and XLM went up.

I'm holding mostly COSS and XRB so I'm pretty fucking comfy actually

what coins are you in friend?

>buying an iphone botnet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Just uhhhhh fuck me up Pham

FUD, shitcoin pnd's, buying high & selling low and normie bucks

I lost 300 dollars from DBC alone, which is like 40% of my portfolio. I'm still up in total, but it's not much. Definitely holding those bags till 1$ though.

$5k

Selling what I hold is retarded right now!

I am up 23% this week. I was up around 30-35% but missed a nice exit point while sleeping and trading with the volume i have makes exit and enters slow unless i caught a surge.

UN-Ironically i am at that weird spot where i am a whale for a normie but a beta fish for whales.

im down like 100€ but i made 20times more the last days so that's fine by me

Still in the green! Like a true pajeet!

When newbies start saying this you know the market is topping out.

I'm getting back into BTC.

because 500k in three days is 100% true and not larper.

The only reason I’m still up is my DBC. It’s probably one of the best coins out there, along with XRB, which I’m sure will be $100 within 1-2 months

Maybe he started with 300k.

I'm not down anything, still 2x my initial investment from last month. I was at 3x last week but these two crashes have it at 2x now.

I started a few weeks ago and i've doubled my money after my losses from yesterdays shit show. I did lose 100 usd yesterday but whatever i'm comfortable.

Bought $1 million of dbc today at different low price points. Feeling comfy.

I DON'T WANT TO CHECK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wanna know how I know you started crypto about a month ago?

Around 600k USD. I converted everything to bitcoin and everything dipped. I am currently holding 220 btc and I'd like to sell at 3.5 million. I'll wait it out over the next few months or so.

Thinking about getting 100k DBC myself.

>when you 10x in a month but still hold steady at 9x and think it'll 2x

Everyone is still up. We're just not at ath obviously

up 25%

went all in ripple when it hit 1.6

(bought before at 20 cents and sold at $3)

>How much have you lost so far, Veeky Forums?
just myself

13k from my ath i think

It took me four years to lose 100 pounds, but I also knew that the changes I was making were changes that I could keep going with and love. I eat a diet that consists of whole grains, lean proteins and healthy fats—with the occasional cupcake in there

Same. Already taken out 5x more than I ever put in. Anything else is a bonus now.

I can't lose because I cashed out my initial investment.
This train is on full speed a head with no brakes.
I either hit a ramp and fly to the moon or I hit a wall and lose it all.

doing ok

>t. Can't differentiate between tripcode and trips get