NEW EXCHANGE COSS.IO

- New exchange, still working out the bugs - GET IN EARLY

- COSS token holders get 50% of the exchange fees every week, forever

- They're planning to have FIAT exchanges, and are launching an updated site on Sunday

- Get in now before it gets huge

- coss.io/

- REFERRAL LINK:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/KT1QXHGHKH

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/MHW185MA2J
sso.coss.io/api/invite/48MV8MKD4U
sso.coss.io/api/invite/HE11FAT5Y4
sso.coss.io/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/E8TIW1JXC0
sso.coss.io/api/invite/73NHDOMUTN
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k53YmiKoM0kJBajY-hMnGnG_tb9ytFpTGALkS_GzqWA/edit?usp=sharing
sso.coss.io/api/invite/AZ8N26CB77
pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
sso.coss.io/api/invite/BGUWVYNP16
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>referral program on COSS

I didn't even realize they had one.

Neat.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/MHW185MA2J

Used referral link in this thread to help an user out and now hoping another user will help me out.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/48MV8MKD4U

let's get rich boys!

sso.coss.io/api/invite/HE11FAT5Y4

Let's go bros!

This has massive potential

STOP WITH THESE. Coss is barely working as is, getting more people in will make the whole site go down

The best way to maximize your gains is to join a large referral pool. I have the code for a referral pool with over 50 members (and growing), sign up through here and join us in Lamboland anons.

sso.coss.io/ api/invite/IT2K75FZ6V

(remove the space)

80% of volune on coss.io is fucking coss itself. Also the site is a trainwreck.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/E8TIW1JXC0

sso.coss.io/api/invite/73NHDOMUTN

13K coss here bought at 11cents. Comfiest hold for me. Im also a gurl Veeky Forumstard. =3

I have 584.36234488077099000000 KIN coins from the COSS dividends sitting around.

Is this shit ever going to go anywhere?

You dumb fuck that's not how COSS referrals work.

if anyone wants to play around with future number for your dividends ive created an excel here, feel free to download/copy to you gdrive to edit.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k53YmiKoM0kJBajY-hMnGnG_tb9ytFpTGALkS_GzqWA/edit?usp=sharing

sso.coss.io/api/invite/AZ8N26CB77

Also a new exchange, first 100k registers get $500

pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa

sso.coss.io/api/invite/BGUWVYNP16

Do they have certain problems? Yes! Does it stop me from buying more Coss shares? No. When they fix those isses, price will hit $20 at least but Pajeets still complain.

Yeah totally not a shady post right here

You're shilling it at the wrong time. It's going to be big, but it's having a lot of trouble right now. People trying to purchase are just going to end up frustrated and move on to something else. Shill it after the new UI and database fixes come out.

this

you know the rules whore