Low cap, below 30 milj

>low cap, below 30 milj
>real life use case with trillions market
>actual product
>10+ member dev team with real experience in successful products
>10+ multiple billionaires and multimillionaires of said field as advisors and backers
>backed by government
>partnered with multiple companies of high caliber
>user hasnt bought it yet

Wave 5 out 6. Hurry up oniichan

Am I supposed to guess? Are we playing 20 questions

Yes

does it have a pajeet on the team

its fuckin UFR, ignore it

I don't know user. Most of my time the past weeks hasn't been spent on Veeky Forums. You're smarter than me so tell me

o-oh, ok
too bad i though he had something good

Its not scam shit, its an ICO

pol would be proud of the team

SNC?

airdrops signups next week?

Snov?

metro on the beat

It's DGB

s*******n?
too bad they sold out really quick

SHIP

I dont think theyre doing airdrops user.

wrong answer anonon-

ShipChain?

o-ok
does one of their advisors is named Yuri

Answer me nibba before I make shill threads about it, it's ShipChain right?

car*******l ?

no user it's bicyclecore, now go buy some bazingacoin. and do your own research ;)

it's STK

ebst

Yes friend, thank you very much!

maybe

>I cant read the op the post

JUST TELL ME YOU ANIME CUNT

no worries user, this one is a diamond in the rough.

Nice just bought 100k.

>Taking investment advice from Sayori

Let's hope so, so what exchange will it be listed on first anyway?

Explain to me why the big automotive companies wouldn't just implement their own blockchain instead of paying royalties to some Baltic randos? They have literally never standardised on anything, every manufacturer has their own exclusive maintenance ecosystem. Why would they standardise now?

they didn't release that information yet, check out their telegram channel, they have a seperate telegram announcement channel aswell

nice just bought 6 million

You just described PBL.

>pay royalties
What do you mean? Its a registry made to contain vehicular information. I suppose nobody is stopping BMW from making their own blockchain contain information about BMWs products

They claim their wallet won't be ready until 2021 wtf. Won't hit the US market until 2022.
C'mon, biz.

These guys are obviously going to take a cut from all transactions made on the platform, else they wouldn't be a business. The registry also won't actually do much for things like odometer fraud unless literally every mechanic in the world inputs maintenance data into it and never lies, which will never happen.

>take car to brand mechanic who records odometer data and puts it on the carVerticalâ„¢ blockchain database
>the blockchain now says your car has 120k miles on it
>drive car around erryday for two years, odometer sitting at 240k miles
>take car to Greasy Gonzales's garage, pay him $80 in tacos to adjust the odometer down to 160k miles
>go to brand mechanic who records odometer data into the blockchain, certifying that you've only driven it for 20k miles in the past two years

Nice, will do user, make some threads about it once you finish accumulating and I'll jump in the bump it.

this

LUX

Clearly we need some kind of DMR to deal with that desu

If or when big manufacturers implement DRM you can bet your ass it's only going to work on whatever their own proprietary solution is, regardless of whether the technology behind it is blockchain or not.

This thing sounds like a good idea at a glance, but if you think about it it just doesn't seem realistic. That's why I'm out.

It's DSPlus - PLC. They're partnered with McDonalds, Reebok and others to offer coupons and cash to buy more product. ICO ended a few weeks ago. Can only get it on ED. Huge marketing machine behind it.

Is EtherDelta worth it? I really hate that fucking exchange.

NLG - Gulden.

Low market cap, reliable wallet and working product, and already accepted by local stores in The Netherlands.

To the moon!

I've picked up some gems early on ED...PFR, CRED, PRL,ELIX. I honestly don't know if I made a mistake or not, but I bought 1.5ETH worth of PLC. pluscoin.io dyor.

Payfair (PFR). It's at 20 mil marketcap (still capable of a 5x by next week or so) with a real world use case. Get in before it blows up again. High was 30 cents, it's at a reasonable price at the moment.

new logo?

Sa-Sayori you are alive

Depends. Did you delete her?

scam coin dadi?

I'll solve it for you guys:
ShipChain

Where to buy user?

ship chains initial value is 150 mil

N-No how could i, co-come closer sayori