DBC, pls go up ;_;

>"Go on. I no longer fear your PAIN fries. For in PAIN, I've found the truth. And even though PAIN hurts, you need to confront PAIN if you want to transcend the crushing PAIN of your inner PAIN."

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
medium.com/@cryptopersi/decentralised-computing-new-hot-topic-6007b985f47a
youtube.com/watch?v=D7hm1gI17e0
youtu.be/kXEJdcIXJto?t=439
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I sell? I feel like I should have...

I'm down $1800 but I'm not selling at a loss. I can afford to wait for it to moon.

yeah sell before feb
u are smart af boi

also dont forget to fomo back in when it hit 1$ b y then

The question is... will it do anything or is it dead?

Hold me and tell me it'll be okay Veeky Forums

If it goes under .30 then im dipping fuck that whales or not the pajeets won I am not holding onto a shitcoin and if it dips further before the 17th ill just buy again at floor

lmfao newfags u gon sell at 0.30? really dude buy high sell low

Selling this right now would be the biggest regret of your life

Man. What a disappointment. I don't want to sell when I'm in the negative, but I might as well cut my losses.

And to be honest, I kept hearing "Microsoft and Samsung and the Chinese uber took interest in DBC, but it was all hearsay, no actual evidence for anything.

Deep Brain Chain is a scam.

lmfao worst fud i ever seen.

Hey guys u heard the whale, you better give him your bags

I wanna get out for some ICOs happening Monday.

I hope you guys know how fast this thing pumps...

GL buying in :)

>Whale

Show me some screenshots that a whale is doing this. The chinese are not interested in a coin autistically called "Deep Brain Chain"

>evidence
>literally tells you in their whitepaper and on their website who's invested
>tell you in interviews how they are involved with Samsung, Huawei etc.

Nigga do you even do your research? Or do you just assume it's false because you personally haven't received the written agreements? In that case every coin in existence right now is a scam.

I bought in at .20 theres like 5 fags in these threads LOL its the whales bro/Trading contest lol. Why the fuck would I hold on if its shitting this hard from the trading competition and alleged whales, if it does shit further I will still have made a good profit and can re buy if it shits further or just stay out if it dies. selling doesnt mean I can never buy again

You're right, it must be a random group of bots that, for some reason, put up gigantic sell walls to lower the price, and retract those walls when they start to get eaten so that they can dump small orders all in a row to get people AWAY from their walls.

You guys are all faggots
Dnt coin pumped 10x after ico and dumped to almost0 now look where its at
If this goes to.10 mortgage your house then retire in 3 months

haha top kek argument m8 nice one

guys dont buy this coin it has a bad name it defo wont pump cuz of it

The pump and dump low winner got out, now is time for the serious matter to start.

This is the end of the brain gang bullshit, we are preping for moon mission. Get in while it's still loading or regret.

btw drop BTC, it's going to deep

>DBC failed miserably
>Buy more
Nice try not falling for that one again, no one here should either.

Seriously, no one buy this coin.

Im with youandare just annoying pajeet shilling faggots

yeah do that and buy back when its 1 dollar

LMFAO
u bought at 0.20 and u gonna sell at 0.30 AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IT WAS LIKE WHAT 0.60 YESTERDAy?! LMFAOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BUY HIGH SELL LOW
BUY HIGH SELL LOW
BUY HIGH SELL LOW

I can literally smell the curry just by reading this post.

Every one of your posts is literally
"LMAO >what you said" AHAHAHHA
with no actual argument, you either are 10 years old or a street shitter or both

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

learn how to trade instead of calling others pajeets

>I-I-I W-w-was only pretending to be pajeet

>dumping coins after losing 50%

THIS IS WHY YOU ALL WILL NEVER BE RICH. You have the attention spans of children and if something doesn't moon by 1000% in a single day you think it's a scam. Fucks sake

There were so many warnings in the threads over the past two days that the pump was over and it was time to sell but nope, all you newfags
>muh $1 soon
>muh you'll regret it
>muh whales
Learn some TA, the moment it hit the pennant pattern after the initial 20% dump was your cue to get out. This coin has long term potential but there's no reason to hold during an obvious correction.

its being pumped, dont let op dump his bags on you

discord gg/tSWYF6V

(add the dot between discord and gg)

lol deep brainlet

>muh meme lines

The FUD in this thread is concerning. Some big players are trying to get back in.

Yup those meme lines helped me preserve 120% gains on my investment in DBC.

Here's some friendly advice. Watch QSP (pic related) over the next 8 hours. It is showing all the signs of a descending pennant as well. Psychology rules the market: buy rumors sell news during the bull rallies and using TA during bear rallies will make you money

Am I crazy for buying another 2k shares?

Sitting at 9k total now, bought at 0.18 and 0.36

I'm so sorry Brain Gang I have forsaken thee.

Sold 75% of my stack at 59c and the rest at 45c after buying at 12c.

I believe in the project wholeheartedly but no harm ever came from pocketing for 400% profits.

Fsgs

I'm scared of missing out on AIX. I am still in plus, but what would your advice be right now? Keep holding or move over to AIX for gains?

Why do you people act like dips won't ever go back up?

China Is waking up as we speak, dipped low af and the buy wall is building behind it, I just bought more... preparing for takeoff... you mad?

HAHAHAH NICE MEME LINES

i'm not kidding you guys i bought at 0.06$ and sold now at $0.37.
i went allin on HPB because it's basically DBC 2.0 and will gain much quicker than DBC.

don't get me wrong DBC will 2x and the project is great but it slowed down a lot.

HPB is the faster growing chink project right now.

Tfw waiting for it to go up cause I cant even sell my 200k brains when everyones trying to undercut each other in selling

You niggers have ADHD. This coin didn't go x2 in 20 minutes, I bet sell at a huge loss and go buy into something and repeat the cycle.

I need something to moon this market is killing me. HPB is on what exchange

I would suggest selling soon. It's going to dip down to at least the next support line in pic related. I'm going to throw a couple ETH at AIX and see what happens. New coins on Kucoin tend to pump for a while.

Surprisingly there are some giant buying order right at this price.
It will moon again but my coins are stuck in some bagholding

You gotta watch out for spoofs friend. Whales loving using buy walls to prop up a price before they dump on everyone. Look to the bid orders below the buy walls and determine if you think there is sufficient support to keep the price from dumping.

Okay guys, what do I do? Sell or what?

DBC is less than 100BTC from it's ATH, a whale could very easily pump this

What did you buy in at?

>There were so many warnings in the threads
I'm pretty sure I was the only one arguing that it is gonna tank.

You did the right thing. In fact, the more people sell, the more the price will drop.

Missing 250 mill
100 BTC??

100 BTC is just over $1M, tottaly in the range of whales.
On day you will see DBC price explode and wonder why. Btw that day don't forget to exit before 6000 sats, there are some crazy sells here.

Just let them sell whales are desperate for their bags let them have them so we can move straight up and on later

Meh, I put 75% of my portfolio in DBC. I'm just waiting.

not manipulated by whales btw

Backed by neo. Whole markets down plus it needed a correction from the moon. What pussy hands

So you see it dropping hard once it hits .80

deep brain chain train gang..where ya at?

>when DBC was gaining daily
BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG BRAIN GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI GANG GUCCI PRADA LAMBO JETS WHORES

>DBC takes a massive shit
*silence*

Accumulating here

I just upped my stack too, ready for a swift 3x

I wish i had more fiat to put into this...

That depends on whether you wanna play it short term.
If you do — sell now, buy smt that has news ahead of it.
If not — go ahead and hold. DBC won't really have any competitors until summer, so you should get back to that ATH at some point between now and then.

medium.com/@cryptopersi/decentralised-computing-new-hot-topic-6007b985f47a

30c .. I am gonna buy more if it goes lower tomorrow.

Still holding, since 6 cents though. Kinda wish I didn't get greedy and sold to buy more.

On the frontline, preparing myself for what might be our darkest night yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=D7hm1gI17e0

>p-pls moon, it huurts

Our crying isn't silent faggot.

Improved upon it to reflect feels more

Yeah me too but I'm literally all-in. DBC is my first alt coin since putting my life savings into ETH

BRAIN. GANG. we will rise

congrats you're going to make it user

>No longer feels pain in your fries

Damn what kinda fries are those? Better be curly

youtu.be/kXEJdcIXJto?t=439

My hands are strong my brother.

you motherfucker deserve to stay poor man, this coin is out for 2 weeks, what do you guys except?

WHERE IS MY BRAIN GANG AT ????
HOLDING SINCE 10 CENTS

18c...not too bad, just bought more tho with this dip