The handle really is forming

Just hodl. In about a week we'll be out of this and on a moon ride to Pluto.

Wtf is this chart.

>it has to form a cup-and-handle to blast to outerspace
Great technique to to transfer bags to new hands when the price starts dropping. First, you don't have proper volume for a cup-and-handle. Second, cup-and-handle patterns don't in a long term view like this. Third, it would have to hit 11000 sats before forming the handle.

GET YOUR LINKBULLSHIT OUT OF HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the handle

Fuck off pajeet it’s a textbook cup & handle

>tfw your so obsessed with crypto you can tell which coins are which just by looking at the chart

>cup-and-handle patterns don't in a long term view like this.

pic related. shutup pajeet.

You are so wrong. Volume needs to be decreasing for a proper cup and handle (which it is); cup and handle does indeed form over this period of time (minimum 3 months). Breakout on the 15th/16th. Screenshot this.

>HANDLE SOON thread every day for 2 weeks
what a complete shitcoin lmao

Why don't you tell me what volume is supposed to look like preceding the handle

oh, and why the fuck would the handle start forming before hitting the previous ath??

>why the fuck would the handle start forming before hitting the previous ath
Because it doesn't have to

LOL in order to go UP it does... take a second look at your own stupid picture

beautiful

>in order to go UP it does
Wrong again.

Stop premature-ejaculating at this false handle. Its going to go up more before the real handle forms, if it forms at all.

wow! look at those massive price-singularity gains! I bought 11k LINK from 20-40c. Just sold to make better gains elsewhere.

Shit FUD

Just so you all know, you don't buy until it passes that peak where it began down-turning to ensure it's going up. For now, wait.

I KNOW that you faggots are new to biz, most likely from pol. The atmosphere on a board like that is conformity with the other anons. Here it is much the opposite. You came here after the BTC run and jumped on the most recent shill coins. Thats why the same coins from that time peroid are developing like a cult

During the breakout the volume needs to be high right? And realistically what price will we see at the bottom? Is 0.00007 resonable or even lower? I'm still deciding on how I should set my buy order.

Nice change of topic

You know whats particularly sad about you specifically, user. All of the pictures you posted are top results on google images for cup and handle

What exactly do you mean by "peak where it began down-turning"? At what price should I set my buy order?

>top results
That's because the most accurate results get posted at the top, pajeet.

The logic that LINK MUST form a cup and handle to move upwards is complete nonsense. Link has been forming small cup and handles since its 20c days, and just recently had an ascending wedge bull-flag pattern and moved up to where it is now. The current TA is not consistant with that anymore and suggests bear

You must be one of the retards that sold at 70 when you were convinced it would go back down to 40. No one is saying it must form a cup & handle, it just is.

you do not use CH as a TI for daily, weekly or even monthly movements - especially not after an IPO/ICO

mah lonk

I love the hodl meme. Flunk English, become a meme master, pump and dump a crypto. You guys are genious for being 14yrs old.

first buy at 20c last buy around 40c. just sold now. Doesn't matter if you're right either, I can always buy back. I'm not taking chances with this one, and I'll make plenty of profit in the meantime while you tell yourself your portfolio shrinking is a good thing
when do you use it then? fucking yearly

>I can always buy back.
Not really, you have a few days.
>while you tell yourself your portfolio shrinking is a good thing
Oh don't worry I think I'll survive holding for a week while it dips as you go around chasing cheap pump n dumps like the weakhanded nigger you are.

you fell for the price singularity meme, didn't you

>Price goes up
Great!
>Price goes down
Great!

You fell for your own weak hand.

>NOW IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! GET IN NOW! OFFER EXPIRES SOON! DON'T YOU WANT THAT KICKASS LIFESTYLE?!
same lines different product

God you're so butthurt about selling LINK already, just imagine how suicidal you'll be in a few weeks. I feel sorry for your spouse.

you're even stumbling your time frames
>you have a few days
>I'll survive holding for a week while it dips
pick one, cocksucker

How is that difficult for even a pajeet to understand? You have a few days to buy back in because in a week it will be back up to where it was before the handle started forming.

It might be a week.

It might be a few days.

It will not be months.

Look at the width of that cup, honestly. Do it yourself. Go to binance, open up the LINK market (ETH or BTC), zoom out to 1W candles..then zoom in to 1D candles...and just look at the beauty.

If you're not salivating yet, then take a look at the order book that's thinner than your Fetal Alcohol Syndrome mother's upper lip.

Then buy now, or FOMO at $2-10.

do you even know what the proper entry point is for a cnh? or are you just spamming google image photos to MK Ultra yourself even further

I know the entry point for this c&h has been established, can't say the same for you, weakhanded pajeet.

>proper entry point

A consistent upward trend that lasts weeks.

>Generally, cups with longer and more "U" shaped bottoms provide a stronger signal. Avoid cups with a sharp "V" bottoms. Depth - Ideally, the cup should not be overly deep. Avoid handles which are overly deep also, as handles should form in the top half of the cup pattern. Volume - Volume should decrease as prices decline and remain lower than average in the base of the bowl; it should then increase when the stock begins to make its move higher, back up to test the previous high.

It's almost as if they're describing the LINK charts exactly...weird.

It is so beautiful! Just look at the volume chart and you will instantly see. This is a textbook cup&handle.

The weakhanded accusation reminds me of a roastie calling someone a virgin. I Tethered out 2 days ago, and If I wanted to buy back right now I'll have more links than before... jealous?

> 2 weeks
> handle literally just started forming

choose one

I bet you've been called a virgin a lot haven't you user.
>jealous of a streetshitter

LOL...just drop this shitcoin, fucking idiots. how often does this shit have to crash before you finally realize this is a fucking scam?

hey retard

"volume should decrease as prices decline and remain lower than average in the base of the bowl"

"they should increase as it moves to test the previous high"

the volume spikes in the middle. the volume goes down on the up move.

this is not a real cup and handle

whales bought the base, and they are dumping on you now

THANK YOU

you all a bunch of merlins

Don't speak nignog but I assume its a good thing

>they are dumping on you now

You mean when I bought in at $0.17? That makes sense. Fartnoise.

>the volume spikes in the middle. the volume goes down on the up move

One spike over a few days doesn't change the fact that the volume was lower than normal throughout the entirety of the bowl, and increased as it tested the high.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, but you folks are missing out on a huge opportunity. I'm sitting on 50k that I bought at $0.17 -- I could exit at any time and be perfectly happy.