That's it lads I give up

That's it lads I give up.
This was my last chance to make it.
I said to myself if this fails I'm going to end it all.

I put $5000 into crypto and all I've managed to do is lose $500.

I wish I was here a year ago.
Maybe things would have been different.

Take care guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@AchainOfficial/abtc-q-a-1-728f14c37a60
browser.achain.com/#/
twitter.com/Pepillionaire/status/951407119428923392)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you send me the other $4500 before you die?

dumb ass, whats so hard in hodling?!? Any coin hold since december was at least x 8

Don't do it faggot. You still have chances to make it.

Yeah you wouldn't of lasted long anyways..

You will regret this until you die

>Buy high, kys low
Kek

LINK and REQ just keep crashing.

I can't even bear to watch it anymore.

guess what, so is everything else
link is a shitcoin though

Buy ACT coin its forking tonight. They will airdrop ABCT after they take the screenshot @ block 1498888. Easy fucking money boys.

medium.com/@AchainOfficial/abtc-q-a-1-728f14c37a60
browser.achain.com/#/

It's on Kucoin, use my code as thanks-
1eur5

So you're saying I had no chance of picking good coins because they're all shit. Nice.

If you want to invest in anything, you have to learn that you cant put in mor money tha you can afford to lose.

Anyway, market corrections and down trends are not unkonwn to crypto market, and had happened before. Cryptos still have a LONG way ahead and market cap is still relatively low for this Internet 2.0 market.

I’ll throw you a lifejacket, put all your money on Digibyte and hodl

okay guys, listen the fuck up. normally i wouldnt bother giving you a blueprint to success, but I'm feeling good today.

1.) create a fucking twitter account
2.) follow the right people (here's a list for you lazy fucks out there twitter.com/Pepillionaire/status/951407119428923392)
3.) read as much as you possibly can and take note all the $COINS that get mentioned in your feed
4.) see which coins gets mentioned the most, then do further research on them
5.) use the twitter search function for the specific $COINS and see what the general feeling is about them
6.) go on coinigy or some other site and check the chart: IMPORTANT: check 1day scale, then 4 hour scale. ZOOM OUT. how far is it to ATH? is it at ATH? already pumped a lot?
7.) if it doesn't look pumped then go and fucking buy the coin
8.) HOLD IT. IMPORTANT: TAKE PROFITS ON THE WAY UP. THE ONLY WAY IS UP ON BULL SEASON. however, bear season will probably come sooner than you think.
9.) don't be fucking greedy and think this will go up endlessly, when you buy already set sell orders for YOUR OWN TARGETS. DO NOT ASK FOR TARGETS.
10.) enjoy your fucking profits and thank me later for not being complete shit in the cryptomarket anymore
11.) NEVER, EVER GO ALL-IN ON A SINGLE COIN. doesn't matter how good it looks or you THINK it is. the more you invest, the more you can diversify. however, don't diversify too much. investing 50$ in a coin won't do shit even if the miracle happens and it goes >10x, if you only have that much to invest you better get a fucking job instead of investing
12.) NEVER CHASE A PUMP. NEVER FOMO. STICK TO YOUR COINS.

don't bother with TA unless you're good at it. relying on TA as a complete noob WILL destroy you

>cant handle a 10% drop

never gonna make it kid

>10%
I was $1000 dollars up

forgot a few things.

never invest more than you are willing to lose. if the entire market collapses and you lose EVERYTHING you invested, you should still be able to continue your normal life.

do not panic sell when there is a small correction in price. there are days where your portfolio goes down 30%, next day it goes up 50%. that's normal. HOLD YOUR COINS

>cant handle a 15% drop

never. gonna. make it.

25%***

Buy ETH and a ledger nano S hardware wallet.

Let it sit for a year and never look back. Treat it as a time capsule.

I lost fucking 40% to that cocksucker McAfee because I bought Factorio coin at 120k and it instantly halved. Now I've got triple that.

The people who were here a year ago went through just as many severely bad days if not more. Only patience and a steel resolve will earn you high returns. It looks easy in hindsight but it was not and is not and never will be.

You lost a 10%, it's fucking nothing.
You're bound to fuckup for the first month, what's important is to learn from your fuckups.
People like to say this is easy money, but it's not, otherwise your average wagie retard would become millionaire instead of losing everything to crypto. You still need to learn here.

And yes, I know there's many people who like to say "wow I just started and I'm already up 70%", that's also normal, some people are bound to get lucky and pick the right shitcoin at the right time, and rest assured they going to bleed money left and right afterwards because they learned nothing. I'm one of them, my very first coin was Mona and I did a fucking x10, I made losses over losses for a month afterwards.

10% is fairly reasonable on a downcycle. Nothing wrong with that.

My advice, just put everything into NEO, GAS, ETH, or LTC. And hold for at least a year. You will not regret it.

Buy a hardware wallet like I said. And keep it safe. Even if you lose the hardware wallet or it gets damaged, you can recover your money with your written key. Don't put the key in an e-mail or text file. Must be physically written for safety.

End it now you peice of shit. You only lost $500 and your already depressed. Fuck you must be the biggest beta fgt.

thanks. Whats TA?

I still can't believe how many people still fall for the LINK meme. Probably the only scam coin I respect. When ever linkies slip past my filter it's always fun to remember there are people 10x dumber than you ready to start transferring their wealth to the smart and patient. Tonight. It. Is. Happening.

You're just dumb and impatient OP. I just started this shit 1 week ago and turned 1300 to 2600. Although I'm down to 1800 cuz of the crash, but its not that fucking hard to hodl. Eigher way give me the 4500 if you're gonna kys. Could help my family and you'll be considered and angel.

A-Alan?

It's not being down that bothers me it's that I haven't made any money.

Stop being a pussy and man the fuck up. Coins peak and dip, most coins are at least 2x EOY, all you have to do is wait and sit tight. You hopped on while the coins are dipping, shit happens, these coins will recover in less than a weeks time.

what do you think about this then? too diversified or ok?

>SK FUDing with crypto coins all week long
>china FUDing with crypto coins since november
>btc in a wild rally between 17k and 13k since december 24th
>chaos on the alt markets with only a few holding their weight after a general alt coin moon between the 29th and 7th...
>forks, rebrands and good new ICO that take tons of btc and eth out of the market that would otherwise be on the trading board

It was pretty obvious

Did you just throw 5k at crypto hoping to luck your way into 500k with zero down swings? No research, no background, no idea?
>lol crypto, give Lambo plox

m8, what the fuck where you thinking?

Man fuck off you sound like a faggot.

Just buy ETH and hold for a bit. It might dip or go up but it's on an uptrend overall.

We all want to see each other make money.

I promise you if you sell your LINK and REQ you'll definitely kill yourself once they're at $100

Kek

Don't buy party shop grade helium, that's mixed out with regular air.

That's okay, user. Just send me your coins.