Your fucking retarded if you havent bought yet

Your fucking retarded if you havent bought yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djnBjMlJiaQ
pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What does it do?

Dont ask questions. Just buy

Not gonna take your bags if you're such a bad shill.

are you even trying? pathetic shilling fuck off

Fuck your Roger Ver/Mark Cuban shitcoin

It's still in ICO dumbass, you can't buy bags

bullish

over 20 far better icos with much more to be gained from but you idiots decided to share this shithole.

gj, gl.

>over 20 far better icos
names now

This tells me everything I need to know. Not buying this shit. OUT.

bought 100k pajeet coins, thanks

which are the ones you're talking about? Honestly curious. I was interested in DADI before the plagiarism thing

do these fukers still give you your bags if youre a US cheeseburger eating faggot?

Yeah Im gonna buy this when these pajeet retards cant even manage to send out a confirmation email

why dont you sit back, get yourself some coffee and start going through every ICO to learn something from it and understand by your own view which one might be big.

check ur spam folder sandnigger

>youtube.com/watch?v=djnBjMlJiaQ

Why is the guy talking in EVERY SINGLE scam ICO video ?

just checking if you're shit talking
I have 2-3 obvious names in mind

pastebin.com/K0LNsZEa

>company is very candid that they don't need token for their business
>gets Roger Ver on board to convince biztards to buy
>either grant Roger tokens or give him pennies on the dollar to do so
>Ver dumps after ico for nice profit, token price craters
>company doesn't care because they don't need token for business and already received delicious ico funds

Nice ICO ya got there.

Mystery solved ?

Well whatever, I will just give you one name today and I want to go through the website, read every single pdf, read about their team, twitter and so on.

Mobius

Ok let's do it quick

>shitty whitepaper written in word
>table of content of whitepaper without page numbers (seriously ? u that dumb ?)
>pajeet team
>shitty video that doesn't explain jack shit
>ridiculous clients for a project having the issue above-mentionned (do they include the pajeets in their team emptying IBM's trashbins ?)

You mean “YOURE” OP? Fucking retard

24b hedge fund using their product

Some business adding redundant crypto to their already existing data management platform and trying to cash in a quick 20MM in ICO moneys

Is this shit a scam or not?

>aXpire ICO
So I send them ETH and I still have no tokens in my wallet should i be worried?v

It has roger ver and is being used by a big hedge fund

You need axp to buy their services dumbass

what happened?

Its technically not a scam but its part of the just add crypto to your company name and the stockprice doubles movement

I got a confirmation email tho?

same

ICO is already 72% sold

That doesn't really answer the question of whether this coin has a good prospect or if we're gonna get dumped on.

just like RPX at 5c, yes?

fucking retards just refuse to make money

See
It's completely unnecessary to their business model.

>Mobius
AHAHAHAHAHA ENJOY SHILLING TRIPLE PAJEET TEAM

ICO's are a pajeet minefield. Be carefull.

>Your fucking retarded
My retarded what?

true that but I rather take my chances with ICOs and their tiny marketcaps than buying some bloated shitcoin and being caught with eternal bags

Roger Ver will give this coin recognition whether you like it or not. I put down an ETH. I'm willing to take a risk here.

U dumb motherfuckers. Im trying to help you poorfags out but go ahead keep fomoing into 30x coins lmao

I guess it's just greater fool theory then desu

How much longer do you think ICO will go on for? The progress tracker on their website isn't functioning.

i bought these at 7 dollars per token. seems high.

also when does proof of my transaction actually post. i have the tokens sitting on my dashboard in axpire.io but the ethereum network seems to have no record of the transaction.

few more hours. maybe done at 10pm EST

It's actually closer to $0.07 per token

If OP (and other assorted shills) belong to the team, they can very much sell their bags which they already have.

Never speak again u fucking retarded nigger

When lambo?
10.000$ - 50.000$ - 100.000$?

This is a garbage thread about aXpire

But thanks to the user who posted about this earlier today, the thread was much more informative.

This is the first ICO i threw 10 ETH at since zrx, Roger fucking Ver tweeting about it.

tldr; Real company (like Omise) using blockchain and AI with pre-existing end users.

oh and i forgot, a hardcap of 20m
20 fucking mil.

This puts it at rank 415 marketcap. This project having