Cannabis on blockchain

Hi user
What do you thin about POT and DOPE coins

It's a future for marijuana market isn't it?

Shill me coins

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/growers-international/
cannavest.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I cashed out after the Rodman mega moon in November

Who is Rodman?

Nobody buy that kind of shit? Who's bagging?

Get the fuck off of Veeky Forums nub

FUCK

Why you are so aggressive user??

That shit is too hairy for me, I prefer large sticky calyxes

>calyxes
Are there any coin or token to buy it?

Why you aren't bagging POT and DOPE?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/growers-international/
Low cap/supply - Weed coin
Check it out, ICO price was 20,000 sats.

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/growers-international/
Looks nice.

Your opinion about DOPE POT?

Dead topic :(

ambassador to n.k you stupid fuck

What exactly does blockchain accomplish for the marijuana market

Why does any of that need blockchain instead of a simple database

it's a lot of things

They tried user, maybe the most promising one was CANN. It was backed my this canadian dude weed guy who owns shitloads of these shops in the us.

The guy who made the coin was a scammer, he lied a lot about shitloads of stuff and thought people would be stupid and not find out he had premined 10s of millions of coins and tons of other shit.

Too bad really, the aim was to use these coins to trade in these shops and that 1 such coin should have been the equivalent of 1g of standard dude weed.

When all comes to all, you can never trust drug dealers. I held lots of them for almost three years till I sold them on new years eve, sadly a bit too soon. They even had hardware ready to use them, but I guess the coin is dead. It was up about 0.7-0.8 dollar, it's down again now

partnered cannabis coin, that would be cann.

I might buy some of those back in case they actually are going to be used in the not so near future. Too bad with all that scam shit. They should have gunned more for privacy too

>It's a future for marijuana market isn't it?
no

Canadian growing operation ICO:
cannavest.io/

And here i thought i was the only one stocking up on this. GRWI definitely has the most growth potential.

this is fucking retarded, its like every new coin is the same fucking thing. "transparent" "seed to sale tracking" good lord. i live in a legalized state and recreationally smoke, if you think anyone will use this platform then you have never been inside a dispensary. Veeky Forums has fallen to ico shills and desperate wage cucks making pointless coins.

Also I really doubt growers and smokers would want to leave evidence behind that they have been buying this shit.

If you just use cash it's over with, nobody can prove what you have been buying(or selling) like years back. Which is the case if you store all this shit in a block chain and say get arrested by the police with your wallet.

It's just not very fecible at least not with current coins like cannabis coin. You would want far more anonymity than that. Ie not storing transactions etc, but I just see it as such a high risk and you know people that do this, they wouldn't touch it. At least with btc or other coins you could have explained it away by claiming you used it something else, here it's explicit what you have used it for, so you're fucked
>So we found your wallet user
>You have used over 60k coins on this wallet
>While at the same time you have received 130k
>This is not for just your own consumption
>You are charged with purchasing and selling large amounts of the controlled substance cannabis
>That will be 20 years in prison on you
so no

based in California and already has people ready to use start using this

no grower will ever go through months on a harvest only to be paid in memecoins with no liquidity. these shitcoins may pump and dump but be realistic about them.