High Power Blockchain (HPB)

This will be underground for maybe 24h more hours. Stop getting shilled into buying ufr, adc or some other stupid shit by discord pumping groups.

>Chinese ICO of 22k eth was swept in august 2017. ICO ban hit, they're coming back right now
>New chinese EOS, backed by NEO
>120$m cap, 28m circulating supply
>Only listed on chink exchange bibox (a better clone of binance that has the same volume like kucoin)
>In conversation with kucoin and western exchanges
>Currently erc20 token, testnet q1, mainnet q2
>Chink CEO on roadtrip, SF jan 26th
>AMA powered by NEO two days ago on chinknet

Theres more, but i wont shill, get into telegram, do your own research and hop in before more youtubevideos and articles hit the mainstream.

Or dont, but dont cry next month and ask if its still underpriced @10-15 (it is)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pq52p/the_unknown_gem_hpb_high_performance_blockchain/
bibox.com/login/register?id=11066180
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a good read on this project

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pq52p/the_unknown_gem_hpb_high_performance_blockchain/

forgot, if you plan to buy w/o joining the hpb telegram:

Join the bibox telegram and your eth deposit will be credited within 5min. reg w/o any affiliate link, this is my gift to you

Unionpay partnership... Go lookup Unionpay

> this guy was on the nobel prize winning team that researched the higgs bosom in 2013 at CERN
> now advising HPB
> thisguy

Op.. Fuck off, delete now.

I am still waiting for my deposit.
Ahh--hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhjhhhhh

accumulating

you fuck, this wasn't supposed to go public for another 3 days

>join the bibox telegram
>post your UID, TX Hash and Token Name
>your deposit will be credited within minutes by a lovely lady
>load

Dont forget to only risk as much as you can afford. This is mid risk high reward

I remember the guy saying that but idgaf , this way itll be spread more evenly between bizraelis

so COMFY

Gonna be huge. Posted this yesterday and no one replied. Already moving.

Should I take my ven profits and go all in? I need another moon mission.

same question

never sell ven completely
take out what youre willing to risk
when this hits kucoin youll see a lot FUD

>High Power
>High Performance

Don't even know the shit name. Nice shilling though, almost fell for it.

What info are you privvy to?

Im an oldfag and feel pretty left out being shared info with on same terms as the normies.

>sounds like HPV.
Im not falling for that one again

Can you buy on ether delta since it is a erc20?

etherdelta isn't listing new coins. You have to buy on bibox. Use my ref link bibox.com/login/register?id=11066180

Forgive me father for i havent slept.

I'm on no info privvy to, just fast, few chink friends translating what i wanted to know and i go with 10% if my bankroll

It's a chink scam coin. The value with HBP is their hardware. NEO is also interested in their hardware, but the problem is your invested HBP tokens aren't going to increase in value if NEO is buying their hardware and investors will be JUST.

Complete scam. Do not buy. Only people dumb enough to buy this are on reddit.