What’s the game plan

What’s the game plan

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
stellar.org/faq/
steemit.com/ethereum/@xlog4n/does-the-ledger-nano-s-hold-ethereum-tokens
twitter.com/AnonBabble

buy. hold in cold storage. collect free lumens weekly from inflation pool. cashout for private island at $100 in a couple years

fuck trees, get money

This next run will break $2 so naturally you'll want to sell now in order to buy in >$2.

i was able to pick up another 1k. because of the dip hodling 4k now. what news are we waiting on? more fairx stuff?

okay just sold. thank you!

hold your lumies and buy some if it dips more

Waiting on the 25th or 28th can't remember which it was but that's when they release the 2018 road map....

And of course fairx

fuckin' lol!

Stellar does not moon when:
>ICO's are announcend on the platform.
>partnerships with banks became apparent
>they get their own exchange
>partnership with Dubai is announced

Stellar moons when:
>you sell your coins
>enough people post wakey snakey
>Ripple moves

Stellar also does not move when:
>they gain partnerships with payment providers

Lmao

I just sold at the top of this recent pump.

Its still on a down trend and i think it will test 45c again at the very least.

I'm setting a buy order at a fraction over 50 cents.

do you guys witness the inevitable free fall in bittrex?

How much do you get from inflation pool? I have 17k.

this i have 2k
also don't know how to even get anything off inflation

What do you mean a-user?

Jep

Stellar is long term hold. Good use case, good team, good product. Can be used in the real world. Lots of news circulating about it right now.

Headed to 3.5k sats while bitcoin drops again

50 btc buy wall eaten... not once.. but twice.. it's over man

Polo had one early today for 80 BTC at 3000k that got about half eaten before it was pulled

Lose most of money before selling off to catch the REQ rocket

I'm retarded .... 4300

>buying this SJW coin

lmao

Where does everyone keep their XLM? I want to ake it off an exchange, but I need a wallet that can be backed up.

This. I fucked up big time today. Sold 48,000 XLM for XRP early this morning during XRP run. Had a phone call and missed the top so I held for a bit. In the meantime XLM took off. Ended up losing 8000 XLM of my 78,000 stack. Fucking my life. Could have cut that down to only losing 3500 XLM but was impatient and cut XRP off too early.

Point being, not getting anymore of my XLM faggot whales.

Can someone explain this to me? You don't actually collect free lumens, right?

dump this shit, buy btc, join the biggest
pump & dump network out there with
guaranteed 50%+ profit every time
unless you're totally braindead.

invite id: yZmPPQU

looks like the whales desperately want to keep this coin under 4300, any buy wall above 4300 gets eaten by monster

SHILL SHILL SHILL. LETS RIDE THIS THING

Nano ledger s

Sorry to hear about your hatred of money bro

I fucked up too man. In Nov I decided to close my eyes and pick random coin on Bittrex. It ended up being XLM. I had NO IDEA what it was or how to buy it from Bittrex so I went in blind. Put in $450 and got 19900 tokens in return (if I remember correctly). HOWEVER I SET THE BID TOO FUCKING LOW AND IT STAYED OPEN FOR 3 WEEKS. I then bought at .24 and only got $3,700.

Should I out more into XLM or FUN?

God damnit Im going to eventually have to buy one, huh? Ive been holding off for a while now. Is it easy to learn to use?

You literally plug it in.

>You literally plug it in.

I'm talking about sending coins to the wallet or a software that's run on it. Stellar isn't ERC20 so I didn't know if you have to do some weird shit with it.

umm sweetie, have you checked out the stellar website.

stellar.org/account-viewer/#!/
stellar.org/lumens/wallets/

>Buy at ATH
>Ride it to 1 cent
>Kill myself

Yes I have, like I said I want my coins to be backed up and off my computer or for my wallet to have a recovery seed. I'm not using a completely stable OS right now. I couldn't find anything saying Stellars desktop client has any of that.

It’s easy dude i did it last night on my ledger. I did go to reddit for help because it was an extra step vs. ripple but still, easy peazy.

You can just create a paper wallet. But do note a wallet needs to have at least 20 lumens in it to be active.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have a few coins that Ledgers apparantely don't support (according to the resources online). FUN, EXRN, OPT, BAT, etc. If their website doesn't post those currencies, but they are still ERC20, will it support them?
I cant do that on MEW though, right?

I literally linked a paper wallet creator to you.

This... ta fag from last thread... got ridiculed for saying it would dump to 3700 sat if it breaks support at 4180... just scraped that... trend reversal and dump down to 3700 (or slow bleed) eminent.

not anymore fagfag. now 1 is required.

But that's what their faq says.

stellar.org/faq/

Just checked the account creator. It indeed says 1 lumen now.

If you go down far enough eventually the only way is up.

I wish I still has this much zest for life

According to this erc20 tokens are supported. I haven’t done it myself but looks legit

steemit.com/ethereum/@xlog4n/does-the-ledger-nano-s-hold-ethereum-tokens

DON'T YOU DARE QUESTION STELLAR SNEK'S TRAJECTORY, HE'S JUST WAKING UP

cry myself to sleep, obviously

You got ridiculed because you said you were a TA fag

Sweet, thanks. Where did you buy it from? Amazon seems to be selling it for way more than other places.

Find the cheapest amazon prime price and get it in two days. The price is high because if you buy it from the ledger website, it ships from France and you won’t see it until next month. I bought one from amazon about 120 and I thought was a decent price for the tech. It helped that I got a $50 amazon gift card for Xmas.

Reminder that this will be added to coinbase soon. Research the connections between the two.

What day nigger?

n+2 days from the 12 day of the 2nd moon of the 3rd trimester

Inb4 ledger is comprimised

we flip ETH by EOY