It's over

We had a good run guys. The memes we're great. I had fun. We're now beginning the 4 month bleedout to 15 cents, when the 0 cents price singularity will take place and the long term flush will be complete. Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem. Good job faggots. I just market sold all of my Chainlink (LINK) tokens. I'm jumping off this sinking ship. We're headed for the abyss. The pump and dump is over and Sergey has run out of Mac sauce. The exit scam is coming and like a house of cards it will all come down. Sergey is going to jump from this project and let it die just like Secure Asset Exchange (SAE) and NXT. All he does is pump and dump projects all while growing his money belly bigger and bigger. Chainlink is just another whore for Sergey to use, all you neets are literally getting fucked by Sergey's scammer cock. It's not too late to get out of this shit show right now. My source says the insider whales are cashing out and soon. This shit token will never see 1.20 again, and is about to be dumped to sub 60 cents. To all the newcomers, stay the FUCK away from this coin. Look into Sergey's past and you'll know he's just like the Eboost scammer. Leave this project and forget about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0Rc3RWFgTw?t=19s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah don't touch this shitcoin with a 7 foot pole. Definite scam. Dumping rn

Let's see how low the handle goes before we blast off

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

>Linkies will have finally solved the having any money problem

This coin is weird. I think this is a scam by Veeky Forums whales desu. Nobody cares about link except us. link has no devs, no product, no marketing, no news, no source, no proof. Partnerships don't mean anything. Microsoft and other conglomerates "partner" with hundreds of companies a month. This is a dead and it's just a scam to milk Veeky Forums out of money.
I'm still holding link incase it pumps, but I don't have much optimism for it. Req is gonna supposedly use link but req actually has a team and is backed by lots of hardcore people like ycombinator. Link seems like a scam on every level.
Sergey is a philosophy major. How was chainlink coded by an ARTS MAJOR.
Buy this coin like I did on the off chance it will moon but don't count on it.

>coin
Why don't you fucks just off yourselves already?

>no devs

There's one called Rory. His wife's son helps him code new links.

I BOUGHT AT $1.30 CAUSE YOU FUCKERS SAID ITLL ONLY GO UP FROM THERE

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

I INVESTED MY ENTIRE LIFE SAVINGS ON THIS, AND BOOM 30% JUST GONE LIKE THAT

FUCKING SHITNIGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought it because it was a meme and you actually went all in?
I bought 1k because it's a meme.

we just had fun idiot. Everyone who has brains knows that this is just scam. Sergey has abandoned all his previous projects and chainlike will have same fate

You're legitimately a fucking retard if you think a philosophy major isn't capable of succeeding in tech/business.

Don't invest money you're not ready to lose famaladingdong

I FUCKING BELIEVED IN LINK
I BELIEVED YOU Veeky Forums
YOU SAID WE WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
YOU LIED Veeky Forums
YOU FUCKING LIED
NONE OF US ARE GOING TO MAKE IT!!!

idiot

dumped last night. ITs over. bacl to 50cents

>philosophy major
>not a meme degree
Are you joking or legitimately retarded? SELL your links or say bye bye to your cash.

So now we let doctors do our accounting and make engineers and lawyers treat the ill?

you fucking shitheads I hate all of you this shitcoin is bleeding harder than a 13 year old girl

wtf I hate link now

LINK bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

>investing at an ATH
Its like YOU want to lose money

lol at this fuggin brainlet thread

crackin open a cold one with the boys and riding this dip out and up to the moon

Well so long Oracle, guess crypto will be nothing more than a dream.

It seems like almost everyday now a serious FUD thread is made on LINK. This is a great sign to buy more if you can.

>Everything is down.
>Link is down as well.
>Hahaha your coin is dead.

By that retarded logic almost every coin is dead.

When biz says buy you should stay outside, when they turn to sell you should buy.

>Swift
>Cornell Uni
>Zeppelin OS
more real recognition than most tokens brah

>Sergey involved in multiple crypto projects for years before ChainLink
ye i'm sure he doesn't understand what code is.
he's on the business development side anyway

You do not hold any link. You are a fucking mongoloid.

Can we seriously stop being so retarded im about to have suicidel thoughts because i hold 250k link and all my friends don't like it anymroe

noo, it can't be over I just bought back in yesterday :((
youtu.be/S0Rc3RWFgTw?t=19s

Both of you are too fucking dumb to even bother explaining.

Great collection

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

trx
xlm
xrp
eng
xvg

none of these are bleeding as hard ( if at all) as link

in my book it's forming a perfect cup and handle. ready to explode. am i wrong?

Trx lost 40% of its fucking value in week. That's your idea of a solid coin?

I'm looking at the past 48 hours

George Soros was also a philosophy major friend.

And that's your fucking problem.

IT'S FUCKING OVER LINKIES MARKET SELL NOW!

I bought in at .18, watched it fall to .12, and stagnate for weeks at .14 - .16. Do you faggots really think this weak ass fud is going shake my 1k LINKies. Guess again shit Dick’s.

Yeah. I sold at 8000. Rode to 10000 because I believed but sold at 8000 as it seems the ride is over.

All in BNB now with my link gains.

Yeah

>trx
>xrp
Kill yourself.

I bought a bunch at 7700 bout to get rich, thanks for your contribution.

Mine aren't going anywhere either.

>tfw bought in at 9250 4 months ago
It's the next ETH and i will have my 10x soon

so you're not seeing it?

>he missed the easiest x10 & x5 of his life
sorry bro. who gives a shit about the coin it's about money.

so yes or no?

Rick and Morty hate is unironically a CIA psyop to make idiots snub the series because it made one too many allusions to 9/11 being an inside job.

Congrats on being the kind of idiot that will not only hate on the funniest cartoon ever, but also thinks jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Fucking braindead shitstain

Dubs and weird AF timestamp to confirm btw

ITT hodlers cuddle eachother chanting that a smaller crypto portfolio is a good thing

>How was chainlink coded by an ARTS MAJOR.

> We're now beginning the 4 month bleedout to 15 cents
Yiss.
This is Christmas for me

Srsly tho, this is not gonna happen