Are you in the red user?

Are you in the red user?

We'll all get back on the rocket together and take our profits back. Get in now.

WE'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND WE WILL GO THERE AGAIN

January will be remembered for the snakes meteoric rise.

PLEASE MOON PLEEEASE MOON PLEEASE I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK

The window to unload some of those bags is closing.

Niec trejexory steler sneik

Still up 20x USD or 10x BTC, not even counting stack gains from swing trading. Comfiest ever. Waiting til $3+ to sell for real.

fuck it, I'm in. Lets do this start shilling it to normies

did u just respond to urself?

pls no

not like this

not like this

This coin sucks, if you swing trade you coulda made a lot of money, but it's beena heavy ass bag considering I put a good portion of my portfolio into it, and tho i'm up a little under 50% at this point it fucking never holds and I don't have time to watch it for these peaks and sell it out from under myself.

It sure looks like it.

Got in on this at $0.46 last night. Thinking about buying more. When will it moon, and why?

stellar WILL tear assholes 2018, my uncle works at the bitconnect HQ

Selling this shit as soon as I double my initial investment. I'm tired of having money tied up in it

>invested money in something
>okay guys now tell me why I should have done that
woah

$3 is risky $2.70 is realistic this go around.

yeah, such a big opportunity cost.

KIN moving to the stellar network?

Soon (not in crypto time, a few months maybe), because it's obviously the real new currency. Also maybe fairx for a lil bump in a week or two.

kek. faggot op doesnt know ID.

You're probably right. I don't mind hodling though, I don't have a lot of time to focus on trading (grad school) so I'll just call as I see it when it starts.

My body is ready