ZCL about to go parabolic!

ZCL about to go parabolic!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl
github.com/HarrKxx/eleos/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. It broke the meme bands again. Sam happened when it shot up to 1.6 mil sats.

STRAP IN FAGGOTS

dubs confirms
If i get dubs or higher $809 by end of next week

strapped in

Did they finally announce something? Or are the whales pumping again?

Giant walls where torn down , fucking whales kept it from going up so their greedy asses could buy more.

:DDDDDDDDDDDD BLAST OFF!

LIFTOFF

Bitch, it's BLAST OFF, not LIFT OFF.

They weren't torn down. The sell orders were cancelled.

boi sit yo ass down buy wall is gone
we are LIFTING right now, blasting is when it's going intergalactic, which it will, in due time.

What is the gameplan here because for what I have read they basically gonna abandon this shitcoin. Probably gonna be a huge dump. So I'm getting the fuck out asap after the snapshot.

I really wonder what the fuck is going through this whales mind. He gives a little shock for it to increase and throws a sell wall as we all get excited.

This is torture.

We all are selling after fork.

fucking noob whale, some humpback needs to get over here, take his coins away and show him how it's done properly

Love how people post these buy walls implying that will change the price. The order book mean nothing you shouldn't be using them as indicators to buy or sell... Fucking Veeky Forums bunch of useless tards. People will just sell into the buy wall and watch it continue dropping. Actual end your life OP.

Shut up pajeet

''continue dropping''

do you have downs?

wew

ready those afterburners

This is going to dump so fucking hard when people realize it's not actually a BTC fork, but a straight ZCL fork with an airdrop to Bitcoin holders.

Doesn't matter. I'm selling as soon as I secure my BTCP.

>implying normies know the difference
>implying normies won't fomo into the NEW BITCOIN
>same normies fomod into a centralized utility shittoken known as ripple
>were leaving you on earth sorry bum

stay poor faggot

Look I still think it's going to pump, I just worry what will happen when people begin complaining about this shit. The website is basically lying about it with that infographic that show the ZCL chain and BTC chain merging into one new chain. That's not what's going to happen.

I like your style
WW

Agreed. It is and will pump, but it’s obviously a scam, which is the ONLY reason I’m doing my motherfucking civic duty by trolling them with BTCH
>at least pic related is honest about what they are doing

>muh premine
Less than 1% asshats, nobody cares

Here we go guys, its moving so fast right now

FUCK I WAS GOING TO BUY BUT IT JUST KEEPS RISING REEEEEEEEEE

The immediate reaction from anyone on this board when a coin they aren't holding starts to pump:

"It's a scam"

$10 wont seem like such a big difference

it has just begun, jump on.

Yea you’re going to have to sell pretty fucking low once you overestimate the top and it all dumps before you can

That or a whale trying to still accumulate. Sickening really

Keep dreaming, it has active development and the most recognisable name attached in crypto along with 2018s favourite feature. ( Privacy)

dude you cant talk to peope who shill hush, they want to bring you down to their level. Just ignore.

WHY ZCL, if BNB mooning exactly in THIS MOMENT and will continue as long the crash takes place

because BNB wont moon as hard and heavy asd ZCL. BNB is a safe heaven, but not for making a lot of money.

it's finally pumpening, i've been waiting for days for this to happen because of that autistic whale keep putting 69-100 btc sell wall. once this train takes off, good luck catching it because it will not stop pumping.

Best suggestion to hold BNB tonight and buy ZCL after market ist at normal flow

fug dat whale. we outtttt

800 by 16th. Check 'em.

kek wants me to dream bigger.

We'll move to the next accumulation phase, likely 0.02 > 0.015.

Normies FOMOing in right now and whales are gonna buy it off them at a discount price in the next channel

What's the difference between fork and airdrop? Isn't airdrop hard fork of a chain? Much appreciated.

I have ZCL but want to know as much as I can.

devs have 20% of the supply who the fuck would touch this

nearing 200, LETS FUCKING G0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

That whale is making you a lot of money

glad they fucked off, look what ZCL price could have been by know if they didn't keep putting 60-100 btc sell wall for 2 days

Whales finished accumulating, took down the 60 btc buy wall and let the pump loose

They are far from fucked off, the whale is still watching very closely and will shake weak hands for another day or two at a higher buy price this time though.

>Whales finished accumulating

No we aren't :)

How low will it dip?

Next channel when

It’s a fork of both blockchains. Try again faggot

looks like it's gonna be here, .012-.01400

STOP I DIDNT SELL YET AAAAAAAAA

STOP SELLING IDIOTS

can't they just let it go up, wouldn't they profit too? fucks sake UGH

SORRY MAN I ALSO GOT INTO ZCL AND THE BOGNADOFF TWINS ARE TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE

NO ONE SEKLLL, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Target is about 1k before the fork. Don't sell to me if you wanna make the dosh, m8.

I've been holding this for 2 weeks

IF YOU ALL JUST WOULDNT SELL THIS WOULD STILL GO UP I HOPE YOU KNOW THIS

Hold two weeks more. Fork is sometime in the fourth week of january.

I was planning on selling before the fork because I don't wanna get btfo by whales dumping, i'm a poorfag so 5x'ing my initial investment (if it even hits $500) would be nice

I’ve been holding since $20. It’s been a rough ride

How do you fork both blockchains?

Where I would be the best place to check for updates (date of fork, if Bittrex will support the fork, etc)?

Bitcoin talk? Twitter? reddit?

I'd follow @Bitcoinprivate (and receive push notifications there). Reddit /r/Bitcoinprivate new tab is pretty decent. But Veeky Forums is probably the best place for info. Just find a live ZCL thread.

The dump has ended, I repeat, the dump has ended, time to buy back in.
Were heading to 200 now

im dumping half for huge profits pre fork, and holding the other half for BTCP

Are we staying in these channels the same amount of time as the last one? Or are they getting a smaller timeframe?

>tfw it's too late to buy in

I guess we're staying as long as people keep selling :)

But once we hit the 16th, ZCL will skyrocket no matter what any of us try to do.

Snapshot date will be announced after the wallet is well reviewed and robust, you can follow the developments here.

github.com/BTCP-community/electrum-zcl

With 4 active developers + community support I give it 4-5 days tops.

Enjoy faggots.

I don’t have twitter but I’m thinking of making a fake account just to follow cryptos I’m interested in.

Of course I’ll be browsing Veeky Forums but I figured it would be good to also be able to get information firsthand. Cheers

Twitter is highly recommend user, you're missing vital information and knowledge, stuff Veeky Forums just can't give you.

Is that a speculated date or do whales for some reason have insider info?

They've hinted at january 16th on Twitter. But nobody knows for sure.

Well if they're hoping for a late Jan fork then they should be announcing around that time anyway, right?

So what's your volume actually look like?

And what's the floor of this channel? Too impatient to work it out.

STOP DUMPING YOU FAGG0000ts

Well that was the fastest dip

>tfw only have 2.7 zcl
I'll sell 1 depending on how far the FOMO will go and i'll keep the rest for btcp.

Is there anyone you recommend following on there or youtube that gives good news updates (NOT TA)

I used to trade mostly based on TA but I’ve moved to short-mid term news and updates and had far more consistent, less stressful positive results

I mean in general news, not just simply following the specific coins, which I’ll do anyway

Gotta go to sleep, didn't sleep for two days straight.

Someone please shill that ZCL is forking into Bitcoin Private on the chinese sites.

Ride the hush train don't stay poor. Roll the earnings into ZCL. It is free money.

Trex going to open new account registration when they announce they will support this fork. Boooom.

I remember back when the Bcash fork was approaching. EVERYONE said it would be worthless, a scam, to dump as fast as possible, it would never rise etc. How wrong they all were. And how wrong they'll all be on this one.

so guys, i on a mac and they havent made a mac wallet... i assume they'll have one ready for me to put my ZCL in before the fork happens

if they dont, am i cucked?

google cloud shell my bro

They'll give 2 weeks notice. If all fails, just download a windows partition on your hard drive and get a windows wallet. If you don't know how to do that, then you'll have that time to learn it.

I think that everyone is hoping that the exchanges will directly issue the coins for the fork and we won't have this problem at all.

t. Same shit on my Mac

github.com/HarrKxx/eleos/releases
they have a wallet for mac

They’ve said they won’t do the fork until all wallets are ready.

There’s a great video on YouTube of Rhett talking about how bitcoin gold is a premised mess and is still worth a lot.

I had planned to just dump the BTCP I get bit after listening to him and how they are approaching the fork I have confidence this can be successful like Bcash

> Bcash

It's BITCOIN CASH, You fucking faggot.

Phew. you got a source for that nigga? dont wanna take some random dudes words to heart completely ;)

This thread is still alive? The pump is over