BNB mooning? WHY

seriously question.

why is BNB mooning when most of othr coins are bloody? that means trading volume goes down -> so bnb has to go down?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hong_Kong
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Panic selling -> volume goes up dumbass. Also being flooded with registrations then reopening.

so all in tonight ?

>holding a token thats only good on one site

>holding a token thats only good on one site

the best exchange in this time and future u mean

BNB is almost guaranteed to go up. Just do not go allin, 20% is enough

fuck this shit blows up

Maybe because of Korean exchanges panic

i ve never saw better waves to ride

Milk truk just arive

The house always wins, goy!

Why do you think? People are pumping it to keep their wallets safe, they are also using it for lower fees and whatever.
As long as people trade on Binance, it will go up.

then let us bring this plane to dreamland tonight. all in

>mfw i sold 30% of my BNB to buy BAT, and just went to shit

Have you exchange-cucks actually tried binance ?
Lightyears ahead of the other exchanges.

Holding BNB gives you 50% trading rebate.
You can pay for trades in BNB.

Binance is Hong Kong based so it's completely safe from government crackdowns . HK is the world's most free open markets. HK is a top billionaire city. China wants to own the next NASDAQ. BINANCE will be the crypto NASDAQ.

BNB is going to 50B market cap before summer.

This is your chance if you missed ETH LTC XMR last year.

Buy BNB and HODL.

BNB has trading pairs with most big coins and is recession proof. Look at all he red numbers . BNB is ultra green and it hasn't even begun.

Buy BNB or miss the next top 10 coin.

this, it will never go down. I bought some and used it all as fees, and bought some more... than I realized it will only go up because of this and loaded my portfolio up with it.

holy shit what the fuck is going on

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Hong_Kong

Hong Konghas been ranked as the world's freest economy for the past 18 years, a title bestowed on it by the Heritage Foundation, a conservative Washington think tank. The city's advocates praise the former British territory's low tax rates, lack of trade tariffs, thriving financial markets and small government.Jan 12, 2012

I can't believe I was sitting on shitcoins until yesterday instead of BNB. I got side tracked with all the red numbers.

Doesn't matter. We are just starting.

Just X10ed my portfolio on BNB in under a month!
Binance ref code if anyone isn't already on it.

I always buy BNB just for fees and it always goes up. I'm considering taking a larger position.

let's fuckin go
i think bnb doesn;t have big whales selling or something
like the whales are hodling this one

this shit gets bought so fast, I CAN NOT BUY THE FUCKING DIP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

With the recent Korea FUD , China FUD USA FUD and all the other cock sucking bullshit it finally makes sense. Have you ever seen an anime ? Ever read a manga ? We were promised NEO TOKYO but it will be NEO HK.
HK is protected by Nukes and the world's bank mafia. HK will never ban crypto. Binance will become the crypto leading exchange and you can literally buy stock in it in the form of BNB.

ALL
FUCKING
IN

FUCK FUCK THANK YOU BIZ

Do you use multiple exchanges or just Binance? As in, are you trading on Kucoin and BInance, or just Binance?

interested in answers for anybody in this, just signed up for Binance.

Just hold to 500 USD
Don't be a cuck.

I used them all. Binance is lightyears ahead.
It just didn't have volume. Now it's number fucking Uno in volume too.

Other exchanges will go bankrupt.

>Every single user is using it to pay fees on the largest exchange in the world
>Fixed amount
>Number of users increase every day
>Promised quarterly burnouts of a portion of the coins until 50% are burned out
>Binance buys back the coins that it burnsout

Aaaaaaand Veeky Forums is asking why is this mooning? Meanwhile they are chasing pumps and dumps and scams like tron

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

binance is championsleague. we only use other exchanges for coins which did not released on binance yet.

Vinvent Briatore (the youtuber with the BEST PREDICTING COINS.. look him up if u do not believe) took bnb to his top 5 coins 2018. He saif bnb could easily reach 200-300$ in th enext few month.

Binance set to burn tokens on Monday

It is dipping - BUY NOW!

I will go all in on BNB but ill be selling at a loss for ICX and REQ. I doubt it's going to make up for my losses right now near it's ATH. I'll just wait for those to rise or BNB to dip I guess

how the fuck can i miss every dip on BNB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT DOESN"T DIP!!!

It went from like 24 dollarsto 16 just last week.

Do you think when she poops it smears all the way past those cellulite walls and she has to always have baby wipes because of the mess?

FOMO because it's the only thing going up on binance

Guys is there a chance of selling this high and buying back in low? At what price do you think it would be smart?

exchange cryptos like KCS and BNB are mooning because they will always be in demand

DON T SLEL BECAUSE ITS ONLY COIN WHICH WILL RAISE TONIGHT. TO RISKY TO GET THE DIP. LOOK AT THE CHART. WE WILL REACH 30 $

BNB is a good coin. Every quarter Binance will use 20% of their earnings to rebuy BNB and burn, that means that the supply will only decrease.
Don't listen to FUD. Think for yourself.

now i will get the dip!

How will the burn affect the price?

OMG! BNB is the new reserve currency! Hail to the king. Now before bnb. And ass fuck that other shitcoin as a hobby. We have a new king!

wtf 15BTC WALL got eaten in 2 seconds at 16200 sat

Being this fucking stupid. Kys newfag

will it go up again? shit is crashing. i fucking hate whales

gonna bounce off 15.5k

It would be pretty good to just stay at 21 or even dip to 19 for a few days to restack