COSS is going to be huge

This exchange is still in Beta but is projected to have it all.

Many new promising coins are set to be listed on COSS, it is to KuCoin what KuCoin was to Binance.

With most large exchanges either closing sign ups or already entirely closed shut, COSS is set to attract a lot of attention from newfags who didn't get in earlier.
Expect easy trading on COSS exclusives.

Besides that, COSS is adding a feature of direct fiat to shitcoin transactions!
Another blow to coinbase dominance and to the shitcoin the call bitcoin, this is huge.

To top it all off they are hosting ICO's directly from the platform, this means no need for Etherwallet/Metamask bullshit!
Get the coins on the day they release from you ICO and trade them whenever.

Now I know this exchange is going to be huge, and I know a lot of you are going to use it in the future. That is why I am offering you 0,03 Ethereum if you sign up with my referral. Note that I can see if you did/didn't.

Happy trading and see you on the other side!

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/LI69IKUPOS
sso.coss.io/api/invite/FFSTG7JT9M
bankera.cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably the best buy for the next two weeks

>UI is coming sunday, this will be a complete rebranding

>$5 easily, then $15 would be the next level up

I'll take you up on that

I used the link:
0x2747026f93311871046f9c462D16A6AB15bb0e1e

Checks out, I am sending

COSS will get us all lambos

who are you quoting you nigger?

My referral
sso.coss.io/api/invite/LI69IKUPOS

Just kidding faggot, you didnt use shit, I didnt post the link

My aircraft carrier will be lambo shaped

I did use it now
0x2747026f93311871046f9c462D16A6AB15bb0e1e

You did, I AM sending now

You’re not gonna send shit are you op

Check your wallet in an hour.
Some people are not poor beggar faggots

Sure, just like the other 15,382 exchanges now available to suckers.

Yeah I think I'll pass, at least until I can see their new interface. Nobody gives a fuck about low volume exchanges except experienced traders. Experienced traders need (at minimum) a really solid interface. Their current UI is pretty awful.

i stuck my dick in coss once

sso.coss.io/api/invite/FFSTG7JT9M

get in while you can homies

You don't need to shill OP. The poorfags will come to us, just as they always do.

bankera.cc
Better than coss, they have a working product, coss is beta forever.

I cant even buy on coss.io

I just want to buy some shitty scam coin HGT

buy button didn't work. has someone else the same problem?

A big part of why it's undervalued is because the interface has been buggy as fuck, and people haven't been able to trade even if they want to.

It's just barely functional now, so it's a good time to buy in early.

It sounds stupid, but just spamming the BUY button over and over and over actually works. My cookie clicker experience came in handy.

I got my dividends but I need to pay eth to put them in my wallet?
What if I don't pay that? Do I lose my dividends?

I don't think this will have more success than kucoin but still low cap makes me think it can go higher for some x.

fuck that buy button deep

They just remain there on the DAO until you cash them out.

if they can get the new interface and new trading engine to work well this is a golden ticket. The fiat pairs will be a goldmine especially now in the normie boom and most exchanges having limited signups.

And Singapore, where they are located, has been very friendly towards crypto. Also the reason it is taking them so long to get out of BETA is they are making sure they are in compliance with all sorts of laws having to do with crypto, including being compliant with the US's SEC.

the site barely works its a total shit show
if you spam the buy button for 10 minutes it might work

thats why buying coss is a total gamble, if the stuttering potheads behind this project can actually deliver we will all be driving lambos, otherwise this will go to zero

But what if I want to convert them to coss. That's better isn't it? To convert them to coss for more fees. I don't get fees based on the coss that is sitting in the dashboard do I?....

Unfortunately the new UI looks shit. :/

Right now they don't have the option to convert other tokens to COSS. You can convert non-ERC20 coins directly into ETH within the DAO but there isn't (yet) an option to convert all tokens to, say, ETH or COSS. They hinted that that might be an option in the future but nothing is confirmed yet.

how do i claim my dividends? when was the last payout

thanks, just bought 100k

You have to log in and distribute them from your dashboard. The instructions are there. Best to let the tokens accumulate before distributing.

i have my coss lying in the wallet on coss, is that enough or do i have to send them to the dao or something

If your COSS is on the wallet on COSS.io, then you'll earn the fee split. You can also host it in MEW but you have to update the SmartContract (Instructions on COSS.io on how to do so).

thanks cossbro

Signed up using your code.

Email starts with a c

0x38575761f7281febd11b1ec47d027c8cc7284b61

COSS is an unusable turd, obviously built by amateurs.

I could buy a lambo with my COSS gains right now

But I wont, we haven't even started yet