Ripple?

Ironically, however much I despise the idea of Ripple (0% XRP, currently 100% in coinbase coins, minus BCH) it seems to be the only tested blockchain that has a chance of working full scale in the real world. Raiblocks and IOTA are completely unproven, and the current giants like BTC, even BCH and LTC, would crash and burn under real stress. So XRP has value there despite being the "establishment" coin. It seems (((they))) always win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4jq4frE5v4
youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it. Might as well join then rather than be poor. Putting all my alts into XRP.

Ive been in since 0.01. Welcome aboard.

marketcap can actually go up a lot because of nostro accounts too btw

they're also working on decentralizing xrp itself; they already have rippleX or whatever for banks that doesnt require tokens

>retards doubted ripple
>retards unironically thought it would go back down to 20cents

Oh yes my man. Joined a bit later at around .025 and been enjoying this ride ever since. Cheers to smart money, I guess.

>I early adopted ripple at 0,24
>mfw
>mfw I quote myself

youtube.com/watch?v=w4jq4frE5v4

Tell me this guy isn't one of the smartest players in the game

weinstein with "hair"

I want to get money but not by betraying my ideals, anyone who suports XRP should be gased.

And it is a scam anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=jpCWCm4KbiM

>xrb shillcuck holds no bch
wow color me surprised

I would protect this guy with mah xrp marines!

you realize that the RSA encryption the entire internet uses was created by jews right

These sour grapes. Enjoy your apple, faggot.

Guys I've been told to hodl BTC because it's mooning soon, but I put 25% into ripple at 2.07$. Pls tell me it's going back up to 3$

Been in since .04. Welcome to the future.

A centralized blockchain is an oxymoron.

The promise of BTC is that you can add data to a block and it will remain there until the world ends, uncensorable and immutable. You don't have to trust any central authority to do it, it's a decentralized network of trust.

The real value of bitcoin is that network, that blockchain, and Bitcoin's is the most decentralized and battle tested one currently on earth. Shitcoins might run faster, but that's always at the cost of that strong decentralization.

Would you rather put data onto BTC, where it will be unchangeable and censor-proof? Or on Ripplenet, where nodes are centralized and can have your wallet frozen by a central authority for any reason?

>shilling this fucking hard
God fucking dammnit I finally get the fuck off pol and start making money/doing something with my life and you fucking kikes have your shill farms following me ruining everything good in this world.

>hurrr might as well join em can't beat em
WRONG. Everyone here was beating them. Those who weren't are r*dditers who migrated here because they are fucking idiots who will always fall for these scams

Everyone in this thread talking positively of Ripple is being payed to. R*ddit, take note. Welcome to lesson 1 of How to Spot Kikes 101

*ideologically loses money*
lmao

Stellar is proven and working and isnt in the hands of the jews

> paid xrp shills

Hahahahahahahahhaahha what do you smoke bro?

> muh promise

There are plenty of cryptos out there with better gains without having to dig your own grave.

Schwartz isn't even a Jewish surname

OMG that Jewschnotz

Stellar has actual real world use right now, sweetie.

> even BCH and LTC, would crash and burn under real stress
BCH scales x1000 with current tech, and Craig Wright promises to show this year it could work with 50tps.

Dont bring that whole "Paid shills" meme here. Fuck off faggot.

no one cares dork

50,000 tps

I'm not touching that shit. I don't care if I'm less rich 5 years from now, I would feel dirty all my life knowing that I betrayed my principles.

not shilling my man, just coming to terms. i will not join them either. just speaking my mind on the observations of the world surrounding me and this market. they will always win. notice how fucked you are in the head: i merely entertained the idea that XRP might have a level of substance greater than zero, and you immediately mark me as the jew. my pic even has a fucking kike caricature incarnate with hitler pepe smugging about. fuck off mate.

>The promise BTC blah blah blah

Literally nobody fucking cares, ok? Bitcoin is a failed project. All it's managed to do in 9 fucking years is fork itself to oblivion and shit the bed under load while charging ridiculous fees. It's a garbage, obsolete shitcoin.

Decentralization has no future. It never did. Deal with it.

XRP is literally a testnet token for banks to try before they buy. What the fuck are you guys doing? It isn't even a crypto by technical standards? Did you guys just get linked to this board from Facebook?

It was brought up already but do you know XLM does the same as XRP while being entirely decentralized

To all of you spreading negative things or who’s in doubt; you guys really want a world without banks? You really want a decentralized world where neither governments nor banks can give people securities? You want to live in a world where you need to be scared for your exchange not to be hacked or your wallet (key) not to be lost? Of course not. Such a world would never be good for anyone. Therefore, invest in something that wants to bring two worlds together. Merch one into the other. A world with securities and safety.

Then you should sell all your cryptos, because otherwise they're completely inferior to existing financial systems.

>getting buttblasted this hard
all this entire board is is people shilling their own bags. Nothing of value is here. Back to /pol/ with you (nothing of value there either)

Ripple is fast and has pretty low fees

See that? That's exactly what people want regarding cryptocurrencies, nobody cares about your shitcoin focused on torrents or music. They just want to transfer money fast and cheap, it's all that matters.

Banks and governments can build systems on bitcoin, the heck are you talking about.

Buy high, don't forget to sell low

I'm here to make money, not be a goddamn ideologue. If dumb shits are willing to pay me more than I paid for them it's stupid not to participate.

Fair enough. Don't forget to cash out before it collapses then.

Personally, I'm invested for long-term.

Hi, you forgot about this one faggot