Long-term hodling

coins for long-term hodl and leaving the cryptomarket for a while.

Shill me on your longterm investments.

pic related, me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HPBtrader/comments/7prbgf/my_detailed_hpb_post_from_rcryptocurrency/
bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=HPB_BTC
youtube.com/watch?v=yLy4hk-FcxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All in vechain as soon as it dips

CAPP UTK AIX

Chain-motherfucking-link

Xlm & fun

ZRX QSP ICX NULS anything ethereum blockchain implementation dapps related

ark, eng

BTC
ETH
LTC
DOGE

XRB
UFR
LINK
CAN

XLM
LUX
QASH
SPHTX

ENG
XLM
ZRX

TAU
SPHTX
HVN

DYOR

ETH, XLM, RLC

DCR best long term hold

BTC ETH LTC
Unironically. Those coins have such big user / fan bases that they will never truly crash

SPHTX and HBC are going to be fucking massive. A few people have discovered SPHTX but HBC is still totally under the radar. Only hit CMC yesterday. Only on one exchange.

My other favorites are in no particular order:

WISH
DNA
ELIX
MSP
DOT
OST
XBY

I would go 40% Eth/btc, 20% big caps like ada, ltc, xrp, xlm. 20% mid-caps like req, fun, eng, elf, and 20% small caps, I picked Linda, note, and smt. Pick like 6-8 total if over 10 k, go more risk if less than 10 k

>SPHTX
these niggas know

i'd also add DRGN to that list, it's basically designed to be held what with the slumber score.

OMG ETH

DNA is a great one, its a good dip to buy that right now

Sure you'll make money but they won't make you rich. If I wanted a safe investment I'd put my cash in an IRA. Fuck that suggestion in particular.

OMG

0x

ETH

LINK

THESE ARE LONG TERM BLUE CHIPS

NEO

RDN

Hold ELIX until Q4. Trust me.

DEZ

NUTZ

REBL and PFR

see you in 3 months and more than 20x

+1 for your DRGN recommend user, currently hodling 40/40 SPHTX/TAU + 10% HVN and 10% for daytrading that'll go in to DRGN when it hits an uptrend

Get VEN till generate free THOR. It's like NEO, that generates free GAS

100% all-in STRAT, I couldn't be comfier. no better coin to hold long term, I beg you to consider it and dyor

I forgot DRGN for my list. Count this as another hat in the ring for our scaley friend.

SMT
XRB
ICX
LBC
GNX
ADST
QLC

> leave it for a few weeks

can you explain HBC more in depth user? I'm a fellow SPHTX hodler but don't really see the appeal (at a quick glance) to HBC; it seems to just encapsulate the lending token mechanics with a good PoW algorithm, is that all?

eos
ven
eth
omg
bqx
mod
icx
drgn

nuff said

ARK
VEN
ICX
OMG
ETH

He’s right tho.

here is your YOU the only sane person on Veeky Forums, except for Doge his advice is solid.

Why sophia?

I'd be happy to. First off these motherfuckers are already partnered with NEO and UnionPay. Their goal to to combine HW & SW to hit 1m+ TXPS. You know what just read this plebbit post it sums it up really fucking well. Between this and SPHTX I plan to be a millionaire by the end of 2018.
No joke.
I'm THAT confident in it.

reddit.com/r/HPBtrader/comments/7prbgf/my_detailed_hpb_post_from_rcryptocurrency/

OMG: Big coin with well established company behind it. Clear marketing strategy and partnerships ready, like mcdonalds.

Ethereum: Has money skeleton, many other coins use ethereum to support their own product.

UFR: Still low marketcap compared to where it will be in a year. There is competition in the bandwidth coins, but this one is moving the fastest.

I'm trying nigga

Shit keeps falling ahhhhhhhh

Does no-one hold aion?

OMG/ETH/XMR/BAT

XRB
VEN
XLM
LINK
XMR
ZEC
ACT

Just hodl btc before you lose all your money.

Bunker mode has always been ETH/XMR for me. And with PoS in the near future I really liek ETH's chances.

XMR
XLM
COLX
Req
Wabi
******< I'm not telling yo ass

NEO - Chinese ETH, still early days
ICX - Korean ETH, very early days
OMG - Payment processing
REQ - Same
COSS - Passive income from a (planned) fiat exchange

If I had to walk away for a year, those are the ones I'd leave my money in.

what? Strat is going to moon retard

a-user you linked me to an HPB post but shilled HBC...w-which one should I go /allin/ on?

ETH XLM & XRB

These are good coins but be sure to check out XSPEC OP. If you're really going to HODL, be sure to stake it on a wallet and forget about it. This coin has room for Q2 2018 gains and is currently being developed.

Apologies I'm a fucking retard. Long day. High Performance Blockchain (HPB) is what I'm in and high on. UnionPay and NEO partnerships. UnionPay does 80% of the transactions in China (more than Visa & Mastercard combined.) Low supply coin which is HOT right now. It's a can't miss.

Sorry for the confusion user if I could edit my OP I would.

shiiiiet you definitely meant HPB, thanks for the shill user. Gonna throw that spare 10% at it.

You're welcome! Glad you caught my error and didn't make a bad buy. You will make money with HPB. Rumored Kucoin listing soon.

>He hasn't been throwing money at Doge all week

Sorry, but is the coin you are talking about HBC or HPB?

HPB. High Performance Blockchain. Another user caught my fuckup and I clarified above. Apologies.

>ctrl+f
>search VEN
>only 4 matches
baka

anyone got the webm?

Spot on

XLM
FUN
ETH

where can i buy this HPB

On a Binance clone called Bibox. bibox.com/exchange?coinPair=HPB_BTC

BTC
BCH
Looking at LTC ATM.

Ethereum is good but other shit meme coins will crash their block chain.

This right here is your best bet OP.

VEN and NEO are gonna be ETH level by next year

Here's the scientific results from the last thread, 2 hours ago

1. ETH - 29 31.9%
2. REQ - 19 20.9%
3. XLM - 16 17.6%
4. LINK - 14 15.4%
5. XMR - 13 14.3%

notable mention: VEN

Can someone please tell me the name of this squashy pepe pls.

APu apustaja or help helper

Thanks user, my favourite pepe.

Is there anyway to compile a list of most talked about hodl coins? I made a list last time I posted a thread like this and for each X# counts for how many times it was mentioned.

XML X5
ICX x5
ECA x5
REQ X6
VEN X7
ENG x7
LINK x 9

this was a little over a week ago.

using a machine learning algorithm to predict price movements and investment points using language analyzation incorporated with a neural network that also uses random forest hyperparameters to look over and analyze past market trends in an effort to predict future price

No i just meant here on biz.

U got good taste laddy

PayFair.

Utrust, neo, ethereum

Where would you get your data? Shitposts? Crossed with market trends?

This.

leddit
btctalk
google trends
here

some user made this back in like august iirc, just a simple script that counts each tickre/name reference

ENG
AST
XRB
RLC
AION

sure whatever u say man. see u at 290 sats when u buy my bags i got at 17 sats :p

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

ADA, ETH, MCO, Lisk and Burst

Fools don't know muh nigma

1 coin.

SUMO

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN

I helped make this meme :D

Glad to see you like it so much.

I wish Enigma wasn't shitting on me right now but I guess everything is shitting on everyone right now.

Fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=yLy4hk-FcxI

Anyone got the Link rankings picture by how much you have?

Iota 60%
Xrb 30%
Link 10%

REQ VEN ETH
long term as in hold for months maybe yrs if the market is still on the rise