The Guardian just joined the BAT platform

The Guardian just joined the BAT platform.

This is not a drill, people.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/topsites/category/News
trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=brave browser
youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=1610
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

how do i put this on chad explorer?

*bubbles*

one newspaper joins, so what? do you know how many newspapers there is in the world? do you know how many websites there is?

for bat to go up in value at least 100 newspapers has to join...

fuck im defo selling now hate the guardian fuckin cucks

the guardian is alexa's top #4 website in the "news" category
alexa.com/topsites/category/News

i'll take those bags thx!

does this mean they'll stop begging me for donations, despite the fact I already donate, if i browse on brave?

i honestly think this might be exactly what's about to happen

Baisc
Attnetiob
Tojken

yeah so? have they told their readers to download Brave and donate BAT to them? No they have not done that yet. So there is no reason for price to go up

>i don't like buying things before the price goes up
well that's a great strategy you have there user

Source?

if you visit the guardian with brave browser (desktop version), it shows up like this in preferences / payments :)

LOL NO REASON FOR PRICE TO GO UP BECAUSE OF ONE SHITTY NEWSPAPER JOINING... price of BAT shouldn't be above $1 anyway, it defeats the purpose of the token

okay, the newspaper is maybe not shitty, but it's just one IT guy who works for them who is invested in BAT and he did this, and now you think their managers care about BAT? ridiculous

So the anonymous ad exchange model would sink if the project became too valuable. If only they'd thought of that.

Meh I have a youtube channel with many millions of views and I joined the platform as well but don't plan on it actually doing anything meaningful.

Anyone with content should join, no reason not to. Doesn't mean Brave or BAT will take off.

>when biz reports the news before the news reports their news

Use your brain. Fucking $1

BAT to coinbase after DASH

doesnt need to. how people can't put this in their heads? Brave is basically chrome, and plugins are developed for Firefox.

yea no one is selling at these prices. no one in their right mind that is

50x

What people dont understand is that in case normies install it, it can become the de facto crypto currency in the world.

Everyone is wetting their panties for the Telegram ico, when do you know something that everyone has? a fucking explorer.

"Yeah, mate, let me pay you the dinner of the other night, do you have a VEN wallet in your phone?" will say no one ever.

If normies start using it for internet they will use it for everything, screencap this.

doesn't mean price will go above $1, whales will keep price down so that their ad model will work, they have millions upon millions of BAT to dump to keep the price down

Semi OK slightly positive news!!! Buy buy buy!!!

Why on earth do you donate to the granuiad?

Nice, just bought 100k.

No one uses the Brave browser so it doesn't matter.

> donating to leftist propaganda

trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=brave browser

enjoy your bags lol, hope you reach $0.99 one day

If you want to bump bat threads you don't have to pretend to be retarded.

NNNNGGGGGG feels good being a 200 BAT holdlet

This is big fucking news OP. These dumb ass turbo nerds on this board just can't see the forest from the tree's

This shits gonna make wikipedia donation shilling a thing of the past. Paywalls? fucking gone.

in their white paper is clearly says that BAT being over $1 defeats the purpose of the token, also the CEO said he envisioned one token be worth that of a cup of coffee, do you refute that?

>whales like a low price
Whales don't tank the price unless they're accumulating.
Advertisers aren't hoarding BAT, but if they were, they want the value to rise. A higher $ value is basically free money when they pay Publishers with it.

Shut up, Pajeet.

tfw you start getting referral BAT to get friends and family to get Brave

>the CEO said he envisioned one token be worth that of a cup of coffee,
No. He said a web user would earn a coffee's worth of BAT a month.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=1610

259 here
Babby Batfish club

try harder scrub

H U G E N E W S
U G E W
G U W E
E G U H S W E N

It does

the newspaper dont give a fuck? do you know how easy it is to be verfied developer? just update your dns lol, anyone can do it, probably OP did it and now shilled with this thread seconds later

you sound like someone who doesn't brush his teeth

this is great. hopefully the price can get to $.99 now enabling me to sell. I want to do my part to ensure that the purpose of this project is never defeated

FUCK YEAH!!! AHHHH BATTIES R GONNA BE RICH

Why would people move away from normal ad blockers though? There are plenty which get through paywalls and the fact that they are a problem show people would often rather not visit a site at all if they have to see ads.

Suddenly this service appears saying we'll give you currency to watch ads which in turn you can donate to websites so they get that too alongside their ad revenue? What??

>being this dumb

Wait the $1 fud poster isn't here yet?

>mfw bat goes over a dollar and shills die

BAT cuts out the middleman of Google/Facebook, saving $ for advertisers resulting in more ROI and more earnings for publishers

I dont know much about google adservice, why is it needed for a website to host its own adverts?

>being this dumb

You know the team have been travelling across Europe and North America developing partnerships?

Soon Guardian will be spruiking BAT on each of their articles as a way to donate. Shit is gonna blow up FAST

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

From the Brendan EIch AMa

"We had a successful pair of bizdev trips to NYC and London over last two months' time, getting close to announcing an ongoing partnership with a top-3 NYC media co. The tide is turning fast with publishers."

LONDON
LONDON

The guardian are fucking on board cunts we going to $10

> ctrl+f whitepaper

No mention of this shit. You made me waste 12 seconds pajeet! i'm coming for your family with my smart bombs!

Lol

Stop betting on crypto you retard.

You're aggravating my sciatica!