YOU CAN FINALLY ACTUALLY BUY COLX

Just got listed on CryptoBridge which is abit shit but you can actually finally buy this shit before it hits Cryptopia and KuCoin (fees have been paid for both check twitter)

Its already the highest volume coin on CryptoBridge so get in quick. It went from 1m to 60m in a week when people could actually trade it and its gonna start rising again.

The only exchanges it was on crashed because of the demand and its been sitting still for like 2 weeks.

nice just bought 100k lmao

COMFY

Since I went all in last week, I've been able to stay in the green even during this temporary bear market, thsnk fuck for that

Nice just bought 100k 100ks

when is Delta adding CryptoBridge ????

Unironically this.
Was going to wait until it's on KuCoin or Cryptopia but this exchange seems good enough, going to withdraw it into the official wallet and stake it anyway.

when are they going to fix their fucking wallet?

This likely will get you 30X at the VERY LEAST this year, especially since many are hodling to stake.

>Biz hates money

Okay let me spell this out to you:
Privacy coin + decent marketing + working product = free money

This is not rocket science

What's wrong with it?

It's fine just takes ages to sync - leave the wallet open for a while

It has been literally less than 24 hours since COLX listing on Cryptobridge and it is already the most traded coin with highest volume on site. I swear you faggots just hate money.

my coins are still in coinsmarkets. :/

^^^^^^^^*^

Have faith user, I'm pretty sure they're just really fucking incompetent at setting up servers.

never syncs

Check the telegram there are instructions

when cryptopia?

Unknown as of yet

can you get back to shilling xtrabytes yankeeruinx? my portfolio is fucking sinking!!!!!

this crap isn't getting on kucoin btw.

It usually takes 2-3 weeks for Cryptopia to list new coins after they've been submitted, so... sometime towards the end of Jan.

yea opening the dat file just gives me afucking blank notepad file. I'm not a fucking programmer just make a wallet that works goddam

the fuck am i supposed to do with this?

120k lost in limbo cos their wallet dont work

It's blank by default, just paste whatever shit they said to paste in there and done.

ok i tried that and its still out of sync and still says no block source available.

if a coins gonna 10x its gotta be brainlet friendly

how many mongrels in here have never copypasted a .conf file jesus christ, you are supposed to paste in the fucking text you have been told to paste in there user

Has it not already?

They're working on new wallets to be released by end of February.

you did restart the wallet afterwards user right

they should just put a SETUP_CLICK_ME_FIRST_WINDOWS.bat and SETUP_CLICK_ME_FIRST_MAC.sh file in the downloadable zip that creates a working fucking config file, how hard can it be

oh shit its doing something. Maybe i'll take back some of the bad thing i said about it.

thanks bizbros

Normally you don't need to to ANYTHING to get the wallet running, but if you've got some shitty anti-virus and firewalls installed then you need to mess with stuff to bypass that crap.

there is a video on the website of someone fixing this watch it.

WTF this shit exchange doesn't even have ETH
Do I really have to move BTC?

I'm already x30. It's pretty good.

Yeah it will take an hour or so

wow the web interface is shit