Fake ass FUN sell walls? Definitely

I was discussing this same thing a week ago with VEN . Dont be stupid. You know where FUN is headed.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/altcoin-of-the-month-funfair-fun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whales trying to accumulate for cheap

Straight to the lambo dealer

yeah i'd get in now if not already anons

Im in it for 200k...holding and comfy as fuck. Will be $1.00 by March, and $5.00 by June.

something will happen tomorrow it's slowly moving up

it's really a no-brainer. Comfiest hold I've ever hedl

I am holding comfy not giving a fuck about the price because I know if you SELL and not buy back in late Jan your gonna miss the boat.

>got in early so I am still in green makes it easier to hold imagine.

>poorfag
>1595 FUNlet
>want to put 500 into crypto
>cant decide on more FUN, REQ or just holding ETH

wat do

>Will be $1.00 by March, and $5.00 by June.
jesus christ this delusion

they are doing it because it keeps working

FUN.

Following the memes has brought me more profits than any other strategy or advice.

funs about to pop out of this downtrend homie. after it does set a stop loss at sell half whenever you're comfortable and set the stop loss at +20%. take your new half and go invest elsewhere

20k fun bagholder here, bought at the top, will buy after this short correction, still got a ways to go towards the bottom and then going all in. this is the handle of a longterm cup and handle pattern we are about to experience before liftoff. dont buy dont sell right now, just hodl

I'm still up 40% from my initial investment and it does look like a good time to buy right now.. thanks

Acording to you, is FUN is going to get high soon? should i invest on it right now?, because i have some more to invest but i was considering to put it on some other coin

It's the perfect time to put some side money in if you have to spare since it's still down after the Korean thing

yup.

Is this coin really going to change the online gambling industry?

could be real

Y'all ready for lots of FUN???

nope. your delusion. You have to think in crypto time. Be 1$ by end of month. Said the same about powr when it was 24 cents.

>nope. your delusion. You have to think in crypto time. Be 1$ by end of month. Said the same about powr when it was 24 cents.

user you need to try it