Ripple + Moneygram

If you don't understand the implications of this, I'll break it down for you.

Moneygram can now send money cheaper than it's competitors. This will lead to one of 3 things:

1) Moneygram increases it's bottom line, therefore giving it an edge against it's competition.
2) Moneygram reduces fees to customers, therefore giving it an edge against it's competition.
3) A combination of 1+2, same result.

Now in order to keep the status quo, rivals of Moneygram will have to FOMO into XRP payment systems as well (or develop their own which isn't going to happen overnight) - else they will start losing market share.
Ripple has already stated that 3 of 5 of the largest money transmitters are using XRP. There have been allusions to Western Union and Transferwise, though no confirmation. Regardless, this is the start of a chain reaction. With Moneygram now out in the wild others have to jump onboard out of sheer risk of being left behind. This is business 101.

Summary - If you don't have XRP in your portfolio you're a fool.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jpCWCm4KbiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/jpCWCm4KbiM

>jewish scamcoin
>proceeds to daytrade scamcoins for the entire day with a false sense of ideological superiority

Fuck off shill. Your incessant "scam" claims got compeletely Nagasaki'd today. You have no ground to stand on anymore.

>nagasaki'd

Lol. Rekt.

Hm, interesting OP.

where do i buy jewbank scamcoins at? i'm gonna buy 50 and see what happens

I bet a horse drawn carriage rides very smoothly on a freshly paved road too.

Why isn't it taking off yet?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the fact that the price barely moved after this news being shilled all over today evidence that ripple will never go up much due to its massive supply?

dude are you fucking dumb ripple was over 3 dollars before

give it time, no ones up yet.

massive supply makes no difference when they are after trillions of dollars worth of business.

because bitcoin is dragging the whole fucking market down, as per usual.

When the news was announced XRP shot up 25%. It's currently consolidating around the $2 mark.

WU has to follow now. If so, moon.

This isn't even one of the 2 household named partnerships that they have yet to announce. 1 of those will def be Western Union so if you idiots don't understand what this means then you are destined to be poor.

Source?

western union will be icing on the cake. paypal would be the bottle of champagne.

hodling some XRP because there are big news coming soon :)

I hate this JEWcoin to be honest, but I will sell after moon anyways :D

no HODL for XRP, but making some quick money is ok.

Can't believe I got suckered into buying at 2.25 lol

Leave.

looks like it's consolidating to the lowest value that it crashed to last night actually