Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Team is shiiiiiiiir
Hype is crazzzzzy

Should rebrand the name to Lamboden

I just don't want to be this guy.

Best coin in ages, will be huge. I hope it comes down soon so I can buy some more, but it doesn't look like it will!

*shit

Community and marketing around this thing is pretty shitty and obnoxious, but the project is promising. Give the whitepaper a read and you could understand why this will keep growing.

Devs literally have no clue how to run lamden, they bought ads and PR and are burning cash faster than you can give it to them.
They bought or are going to buy a dev team. These bois will be the ruin of many lives with their empty promises.

Also they broke just about every security law there is, so no bittrex or any USA exchange, ever.

>already FUDing

Any info on this? Google is turning up empty.

Yeah, they were non-compliant with the U.S. SEC, why does that even matter if they aim to get listed on large non-U.S. exchanges like Binance and KuCoin

There's certain filings they didn't complete, and had they done so, U.S. citizens would not have been able to participate in the ICO, the pitfall is they can't be traded on U.S. Exchanges

Name 1 thing wrong with the team.

In before some variant of "too young"

what is the market cap on this thing? coinmarketcap doesn't seem accurate since it has such a high total supply. it must be a high market cap already.

Yup. I don't blame em, I'd be upset too if I missed buying below a dollar

Market cap is somewhere in the ballpark of $240 million

ok I'm too late then. oh well

Lmao

No its about half that

Yeeeppp.. "dev team" is a bunch of jeets getting paid $5/hr, founders are children playing business, concept was created with zero details or plans of how to actually bring it to fruition.

Step 1: Make up idea
Step 2: Hold ICO, raise millions
Step 3: Hire 3rd world devs
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

Good luck to Lamda Lamda Lamden. I'm out already, easy 10x and not worth waiting around for bonfire.

You forgot to put in the true winner.. bismuth. Lol op. Just buy BIS if you want to get on the dapp hype. It will reach $300 2018..

Heard a lot about BIS. Shill me on it?