DUMB MONEY IS IN GET THE FUCK OUT

This isn't FUD for the sake of FUD. You guys have made me a lot of money on alts. But we're on the ledge. Secure your initial investments. Don't get caught with your pants down. I'm not saying dump everything, but SECURE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT. This is a speculative market and we have followed the trend to a fucking T so far. The bull trap is ending. Please don't be iresponsible Veeky Forums, many of you aren't shitheads, I don't want to see you all burned.

Bumping this.

The daily.....AHHHH IT'S CRASHING thread

dumb money already got fleeced yesterday and today, it's mostly smart money now

What do you mean dumb money is in? Looks like the same trend we've been following for the past 6 months.

>GUYS BTC DROPPED 10% AND I LOST $100 DOLLARS AHHHHHHHHH ITS CRASHING

FAGGOT I WAS IN BTC WHEN IT WENT FROM $30 AND CRASHED TO $2. THIS IS FUCKING NOTHING YOU FUCKING STREET SHITTER SELL YOUR MOMS INVESTMENT AND GTFO MY BOARD.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm just saying, we are following the trend exactly as it plays out in speculative bubbles. Nobody knows what the future holds, but you should be responsible with your investment. If you're up by a lot, secure your initial investment.

>saucy boi

Make $450k, pull out initial investment of $3000. Wow i feel so safe now.

Already cashed out my 10x my initial and kept a bitcoin for the lulz
This shit is going to 8k at least

>this chart again

I feel that this a legitimate concern.

I have a 7 digits portfolio rn and the daily AHHHH threads are my fuel to keep on making gains. Keep on spreading fear...i will make more money in the meanwhile and laugh on the way to the bank

Look man I'm not cashing out and I'm up bigly as well. But how close we are to the trend is spooky. I've secured my initial $20k investment + $10k profit + taxes. I'd rather miss out on potential gains than lose my investment. The amount of risk you take is your perogative, I just don't want to see people burned. That's all.

OP, there's not much hope for you dude. you're terminally a dumbass

>daily

kek every fucking day, just fucking quit if you're such a massive pussy faggot. jusus

Kek. This. If I lose it all it would suck a little bit but its not like any of it is real money at this point. I'd rather let it ride then pull out this early and miss out.

Institutional investors are into bitcoin about a month ago and altcoins are still in the smart money stage.

Sell and leave this board then you fucking human trashcan.

Everyone has his own incentive. There is one Robin Hood in a million and especially in this side nobody wants to help anybody.

And then again, this chart comparison ist happening since movember. In the meanwhile bitcoin loses 0,5% dominance daily. Bitcoin will be gone faster then we think in this pace.

Explain what is dumb money for a newfag pls
And whats a SAT?

It's not a zero sum game you fucking retard. Are you 20 years old? I'm 45 and have invested since I was young. Im old enough to have seen the dot com bust. If you would take your head out of your ass long enough for a breath of air you'd realize what I'm saying is not unreasonable at all.

>Inb4 boomer

>btc is around $15k
>drops 10% and I lost $100
>drops 10% and I lost $100

Nice maths. I wonder how your portfolio looks like. If you have one that is

never trust a boomer

you are

up 4x actually.

yeah man taking out my 1k initial investment is going to make me losing 100k alot less painful XD

>"i'm old so i'm not a lying faggot"
just like a fuckin idiot like you would want us to believe. enjoy ur losses

well done

What the fuck is it with all the THE END IS HERE REEEEEEEEEE threads today? Jesus go take a fucking walk or read a book or watch a damn movie or 12.

>initial investment was $100
k

Not everyone got in when you did. Not everyone made wise investments. Not everyone has experience in trading in speculative markets. And believe it or not, not everyone here is only out for themselves. I want crypto to succeed and I was Veeky Forums to succeed, but that doesn't mean I should bull rush until I lose it all either, and neither should you.

I'm putting a face on the idiot who's FOMOing into my bags down the road. Fucking idiots.

why are you on Veeky Forums? go read msnbc you cuck

institutional buyers were way too late in this game. they have only started to accumulate as evidenced by the increase in volume. i would say we are at a halfway mark to cryptopeak.

Fuck off, it’s no longer march 2017. Even the newfags now know better than to be scared by the memechart.
Every second you wait fudding and trying to get a better entry will bite you in the ass, cocksucker.

BTC dropping to 8K would be ok, BTC was in a bubble anyway and 8K is still a good price desu. Still up x16

Is it not evidence that I know where to look for emerging trends? Go look at social media. Look at all the idiots who bought BTC @$15K+ if you don't think they are going to get dumped on by smart money and early adopters you lack the experience to watch your back. All the more reason you should consider what I'm saying.

Who gives a shit. The ultra wealthy are still figuring out how to milk crypto for everything.

Yep. Time to sell goys

Stop trying to justify yourself, maybe you are right and BTC *is* a bubble. That does not mean the entire crypto market is a bubble. BTC has been overvalued compared to the rest for quite a while now.

banks be like:

you're acting as if someone o here would actually buy btc at 15k.. gtfo. you suck and you are very wrong. report back in 2 weeks for 2x lashings

And it will succeed. That's the problem with you. It's not going to succeed or not succeed based on whether or not you get a few extra bizraelis to cash out now.

shariahblue thinks they can get us to sell

Yea definitely not selling. BAT is getting normie awareness. Don't care about a correction. Will just buy more.

BTC is the face of crypto. BTC brought the money in, BTC will flush the money out. If you don't think alts are overvalued you're fucking drunk. Almost all of them are little more than concepts and pilots. Pure speculation. How do you think people will recoup their BTC losses? They'll sell their alts.

I need a 100x by eoy

Hook me up bruh

you are really relentlessly a fucking retard and i pray you don't ever buy back in. you don't deserve to be among us

>newfag boomer has been two months here and thinks he is not the idiot who is buying our bags
You are cute

Risk of loss vs chance to gain. Your money, your scales. Most aren't savvy enough know when to secure profits based on their own risk.

I’m confused. This is bitcoins chart. Bitcoin is dead. The market is healthy. Why should I care about your shitcoin?

>Binance adds 250k users yesterday and you think the sky is falling

Shit, how did you know? Mongler, surgeon, it's a lion, a master is out.

Bitcoin might (will) die, not crypto

i don't understand how you can say that dumb money has reached a tipping point when most people don't know and can't even trade these cryptos since exchanges are on lockdown.

we are at stock market ath and it's frothing with money, people are itching to make more on their roi. this is clear from the all the exchanges closing down registration to make room.

once i see my next door neighbor buying some shitcoin i will sell it all and retire

My strategy is just to buy good long term hold coins, not check the price of cryptos every second, wait two or so years, then see whats good

i bet i 20x my shit by then... my very presence on this board does contradict my initial statement however

Bitcoins death is a certainty, but if it doesnt have a healthy death, everyone is in for some buttpain. It's one thing if there is an organic takeover, it's another if BTC jumps off a cliff.

top kek

As soon as BTC touches 8k your alts will be worth 1 sat

Not a Veeky Forums newfag. A crypto one.
Actually I know you are just fudshilling, but I’m humoring your veteran boomer investor story.

I started investing Jan of last year when I saw articles about people filling 747s wit video cards and shupping them to Asia for mining. I'm being 100% honest here man. I know every Pajeet wants to scam you, but my name is David Davidson. I've always been here for you. Again, I'm not telling people to sell everything, just recoup your initial investment. If you got in early, it's even less of an impact for you to do that, now isn't it?

>if btc goes down, its taking you all with it!!!!

Except it isn't. Btc's market dominance is bleeding away into nothingness. People are learning more and more about superior alts and bitcoins massive scaling issues and retarded energy requirements.

ETH/ALT pairs are gaining momentum and it's only a matter of time before BTC loses the number one position.

Again why should we care about bitcoin? As it bleeds to death money will pour into eth(which is a fiat gateway) and alts. I can’t fucking wait for bitcoin to die. Cut the artery. Bleed it now. I can’t wait anymore.

The day bitcoin loses number one to eth will be a glorious day indeed. I will blow that autistic fuck. I could care less about eth. I just want bitcoin to die.

If your posture is correct then the total crypto market cap over the last 2 weeks should be steady or increasing, since it's simply a transfer of power, not market loss. This is not the case. Re-evaluate.

>DUMB MONEY IS IN
Yes, Koreans are fucking dumb. Thank god they're exiting the market.

Deluded newfag

Value can disappear without a cent leaving stupid faggot

You started a whole year ago and that’s all you made??? God you’re an idiot, why would I listen to you?

Yep. When the dot com bubble burst almost all the value evaporated and nobody got their money out. You're completely right.

This is you and your kind

All the shit tokens with no value will die. Lots of coins with a purpose will survive. Just like the dot com bubble. Pick good coins.

How can 2 and 3 be true if 4 is true lmao.
You degenerates need to prepare to buy the BCH dip by the way.

you're dumb as fuck dude, we're literally at the very beginning of the crypto bubble, its still in its infancy. Media/normie attention has only started ramping up in recent months. Up until 2017 almost no one really talked about Bitcoin/crypto in the mainstream.

We have several more years of smooth sailing ahead. Also why do you have such a short memory? Don't you remember like uh, 20 days ago when every altcoin had mooned by ~400-1000%+ and everything was sunshine and flowers? This is just a tiny dip, we might have a bad week or two but crypto is going to reach mutli-trillion dollar market cap in 2018 so this sort of FUD is a massive waste of time and energy.

I remember people saying that about bitcoin in 2013 at 1000 when they were predicting 10k for 2014

feels similar today but its true that the situation is different different. It will pop yestion is just if thats now or at 2 T marketcap

Also #1 invalided the rest of the list.

People posting mobile screencap of fucking coin base... no body else sees how ridiculous this is? If you use coin base your opinion on anything the market is doing is automatically irrelevant

Look at log scale then stfu

were you around in 2013? do you even know what happened? BTC would go to 10k in 2014 if not for mt.gox, but even this only postponed that inevitable bullrun by 3 years

There's nothing of similar magnitude happening now

>market dominance bleeding away into nothingness
Dude, it wasn't even two months ago btc was destroying the rest of the fucking market while it was going 6k in a single fucking day
Get your head out of your ass newfag

Things have change. Fees and transfer times.

meme lines with a star

You guys are getting more and more creative

Crypto moves a lot faster than everything else, might pop faster too. Will also probably recover faster, if it does.

if youre not rich in crypto keep your money in and ride it to being rich or nothing.

faggots

What a fucking grandpa

Vechain chart on the right

Are you fucking retarded?

Same here. I'm up to 10k. I kind of wish I had put in 10k to start with I would have been a fucking millionaire by now. Already cashed out 2k a few weeks ago. I'm not sure how much longer before it all crashes down to zero I'm thinking about cashing it all out right now.

OP is a moron

LMAO PEOPLE ARE MAD AT OP FOR SAYING SECURE YOUR INITIAL INVESTMENT HOLY SHIT

we're in the bear trap phase

I think it's way to early in the game to crash. Bitcoin will have to inflate to 6-10X what it is now before we see anything but minor pullbacks.
Lots and lots of new money running to the crypto space.

What's a better way to get USD into the market instantly?

Dude im gonna kill myself I knew about crypto since 2012 but only got in 2 days ago im such a brainlet

They all go hyperbolic like I'm saying liquidate everything. Completely expected on Veeky Forums tho. No sweat off my sack, I'm just trying to give people reasonable investment advice.