NEW EXCHANGE COSS.IO

- New exchange, still working out the bugs - GET IN EARLY

- COSS token holders get 50% of the exchange fees every week, forever

- They're planning to have FIAT exchanges, and are launching an updated site on Sunday

- Get in now before it gets huge

- REFERRAL LINK:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/48MV8MKD4U

Other urls found in this thread:

coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New UI coming this Sunday.

I wasn't aware, I already like their website design. So far seems like a solid exchange and one of the few places that sell CIVIC too

I got my dividends but I need to pay eth to put them in my wallet?
What if I don't pay that? Do I lose my dividends? What's this?

They get added automatically and for free to your coss wallet, if you want to move them you need to use a smart contract.

Guide can be found here:
coss.io/coss-token-based-fee-split-allocation-tutorial

from their website:
In order to receive the fee split tokens that you are entitled to, there are two options:

Keep your COSS tokens inside your COSS wallet on the platform. You don't have to do anything else!

or

If you keep your COSS tokens in an external wallet (for example, a cold wallet), you need to set up the Token Based Fee Split Allocation distribution for that wallet by making a call to a special function in the COSS Token smart-contract.

I'm banned for some fucking reason having never used their website before. Have they banned Canada?

They just posted an announcement yesterday I think on both the Telegram and Slack channels. There'll be a Medium post by Rune about it shortly too, it was mentioned.

No, you don't lose them. They just remain on the DAO. You need to use gas to cash them out just like you would, say, on EtherDelta. They'll just sit there; You're not going to lose them.

Your fee split will accumulate over time in the DAO until you decide to withdraw to your COSS wallet. (Or MEW if you have that properly set up.)

Sitting on about 105 COSS that I haven't moved yet. Been gathering it for the past 14 weeks. Gonna wait for a full year to pull it out.

But what if I want to convert them to coss. That's better isn't it? To convert them to coss for more fees. I don't get fees based on the coss that is sitting in the dashboard do I?..

>This Thread
God fucking damn it. This thread is pajeet to the fucking max. Guys, you don't need to do this shit. COSS is the only exchange to have a 50% dividend split with coin holders AND will have a FIAT exchange. It's going to be a goliath in market cap and all token holders will be rich from the rise in price or rich from dividends-- take your pick.

Get the fuck out of here with referral link spam and shit like 'so far seems like a solid exchange'. The UI is preschool garbage but is getting replaced in mere days. The engine is overloaded but that's due to the interest and a new engine will drop somewhere in Q1. There's no reason to misrepresent COSS and pretend it's already the best. Smart money knows to invest it in now BECAUSE it has these (fixable) problems which keep it cheap.

Its not new, its been around longer than kucoin and doesnt even work. Also, when they get the new gui it won't help the problems with the exchange.

FUD spewers are obvious tucking idiots. If the exchange worked perfect, CoSS would be trading at the same prices as BNB and KCS. We are in it now at the fucking beta. Yea it sucks now, long way to go. But the team is rock solid and in it for the long haul. Wait as long as you want but this is the ground fucking floor on a rocketshit put together with wire and duct tape. Best investment I have made in crypto. Ultra comf

This.

Is this spreadsheet real?

Someone else posted it, but checks out. Pic related is my own calculation based on today data.

I hold about 30k tokens. Fucking Stoked.

of course

You have to buy COSS. If you withdraw your ETH and other coins, you can buy more COSS with it.

That's basically my plan. Just reinvest back into the exchange. Compounding interest is a bitch, but if you're smart you can make it work for you.

This one's a bit cleaner and shows yearly estimate as well. It's fallen roughly in line with my payouts so far.

Actually that one's not right. It pulls the 63 Million number from CMC, which is wrong, because CMC is butts. Total circulating supply right now is around 95M.

Time to update your sheet. Binance daily volume was 5.6 billion today, for example. Looks like your sheet isn't accounting for the market growth.

Granted, but it also doesn't account for the future FIAT exchange either. It's honestly very pessimistic. The important thing is that the calculation is more accurate. You can do the conversion for daily volume yourself.

I agree with you in that. It works as a conservative estimate. My spreadsheet / calculations doesn't account for fiat either. I seem to recall the fee being 3x on fiat (.6%) so the return will be absurd.