SHILL ME A LOW CAP COIN

I've got 8 ETH. Want to go ALL-IN on a low-cap coin. I want something that will allow me to retire in 01-02 years. What does Veeky Forums suggests i buy?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinidol.com/blockchain-solutions-and-services-ecosystem-luxcore-kick-starts-the-new-year/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aigang/#charts
aventus.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look into promising ICOs

BTC

High Performance Blockchain

Authorship has a 4 mil market cap guaranteed to 10x
Adshares is at 15 mil market cap but its already starting to moon

most icos that seem decent are starting with such huge MCAP already

This. What happened to icos launching for a fraction of a sent with millions of coins?

Lots now are starting at like 25 cents or higher with 100 million coins

UFR on cryptopia, thank me later.

CoinMetro XCM you fag

LUX, low Mc, low Supply and one of the most profitable Masternodes on the market at the moment. Once it gets listed on a real exchange expect it to go parabolic

jesus that discord shill group is actually cancer

>muh discord shill group
>muh pajeets
I'm sorry you're retarded.

yenten on stocks.exchange
very promissing coin with a low mc

Correct

coinidol.com/blockchain-solutions-and-services-ecosystem-luxcore-kick-starts-the-new-year/

LIFE token. $39 million market cap, 12 billion tokens in circulation

just saw some advertisments for this VIBE shit in market district SF. It's blond chicks with VR goggles and a crowd of people snapchatting it. it's a celebrity VR thing where you can see Taylor Swift singing in your VR goggles. looks like it would catch the hype train pretty well. just got listed on binance. i'd do it for 1-2 eth, not all 8.

It is best that you DYOR. Go to coinmarketcap and put the filters so that the coins with low market cap show on to. Then research one by one.

Personally I went ~20% in on APPC (app coin) The coin has a somewhat interesting project Is listed on Binance! Isn't even a week old. And has a low Mcap.

The last time I used this tactic, to buy a fairly new coin, I made x8 gains. So I'm retrying my luck with this one.

ELIX, SNOV

Linda

HVN Invoice financing platform
still sub 100m
Competitor of Populous which is almost 2b atm
HVN is almost ready to enter huge business factoring market, integrated into ERP used by thousand of businesses in UK+Russia+Germany+Central EU
U will actually earn more money by using the token on the platform
DYOR

I did pretty well with PANDACOIN this week- up 680%.

QLC

blakestar, has been growing pretty good the last few weeks, until yesterday, despite btc shiting itself.
Has a rebranding coming, is very community driven. And only like a 2 million cap.

I put 1k in some time back, forgot about it, and now it is over 4k.
This might be good.

POT

ACC

DOPE

Bitclave $CAT
Hawala Today $HAT
Mercury Protocol $GMT
SophiaTX $SPHTX
$HPB, $AIDOC

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aigang/#charts

solid project, get in early mate

TAU easily, do your own research

i hate these fucking threads

TAU is still the answer

can you buy it on the official wallet?

Nebulas (NAS) made by cofounders of NEO. Just look at the whitepaper it will at least 5x for sure.

Get CanYa before the competition ends!

Maybe EtherFlip(FLIP) - It has a tiny marketcap considering it has an actual working product. It's similar to Etheroll but with lots of cool improvements like jackpots and bonuses paid in other tokens. With how rapidly the developers have been making progress and the fact that the Etheroll devs have been MIA I believe this could go 10x or more in the next few months.

No idea, i got off Cryptopia

You don't think the boat is sailed on pandacoin? It already did its 6x. I don't believe it will do another 2x anytime soon.

Aventus (AVT) the Blockchain Solutions for Your Ticket Sales

Aventus is building an open-source standard for ticketing on the blockchain that allows for control of the ticketing lifecycle with ease.

It is aiming to solve 3 main issues currently plaguing the ticket industry:
- ticket re-selling for profit: currently customers pay over 50% more for tickets to people who use software to buy them up quickly
- counterfeited tickets: currently no standardised way to check if the ticket is real
- costs associated with ticket selling: current systems are expensive and difficult for anyone to manage

It will allow users to issue tickets, setup the market rules, choose whether a given ticket can be resold on a secondary market, locate inventory to any sales channel (promoter, a ticket agency, or even a social influencer) and then set access control to the ticket.

Everything combined in one ticketing lifecycle of the ticket through the usage of the Aventus protocol.

Rupaya
Yenten

You are welcome

Axpire

Easy 10X -100X

Is it too late to get in on Linda?

Lun and gvt or aix

Oh wow, and I thought i was the only one.
haha
a man with taste
GLORIOUS NIPPON!

Gvt

Shift, is going to 10 billions if the bubble doesn't pop. Decentralized webhosting and cloud storage already online on testnet. When it hits the mainnet will revolutionize both hosting and storage markets, mark my words. The only if is the bubble that may pop one moment or another

ICO is the only way...

Apex and OriginTrail

You'll be good to go

Req its a good time to buy in right now

i've been on Veeky Forums for 3 days and pajeets stick out like a smelly fucking turd dangling infront of my nostrils holy shit. do they actually fool anons here? disgusting subhuman street shitters i've never met a decent one. fuck pakis and shitskins PURE FILTH

MED

ADST
adshares.net

safe x25

2.74 bucks X 450 000 000 coins does not sound like a small market cap there friendo.

POO

IN

APPC

LUX

LOO

COV. It's going to be listed on hitbtc on Jan 20 and the ceo said they have partnerships with bittrex, bitfinex and c2c already so it's a guaranteed multiplier.

You can only get it directly off the smart contract on etherdelta at this link
>etherdeltaDOTCOM
>/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

So you can get in post-ico and pre-any normies seeing it.

INS only on etherdelta search it up it’s pretty cool not even on CMC yet

trip dubs and no ones checking. digits say its the truth. also this board is stagnant as fuck

PUblica on Kucoin
Books Blockchain No publishers... gonna be a goldmine

COSS