Most promising ICOs

Post the most promising ICOs right now that haven't finished. We don't need a novel for each ICO, just a few pointers to why it will do well.

1. TITANIUM
-Shit-ton of customers/clients from the start (Accenture, Apple, Boeing, Ebay, Ercot, General Electric... etc. That was just to the letter G.
Like many other cryptos it will try to make a blockchain suited for all the businesses of the world, but unlike other cryptos this will fucking succeed. DYOR

2. CargoX
- Created by a logistics company with many existing customers to improve their already functional system with a blockchain.
It will not be a direct competitor of for example VEN as they target different parts of the logistics system.

3. CoinMetro
Another Exchange, but looks promising and it will be a Fiat bridge.
I think it will be a direct competitor with FairX and Payfair once they're all up

Post why you think my picks are shit, or post your own picks.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bbrighton/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3
blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf
blockport.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bluzelle , bee token, metronome

Maybe bee
But I'll pass on the other two

Weird how Veeky Forums who is obsessed with 100x just ignores the real 100x opportunities.
XRP is not going to go 100x people..

Coinmetro is guaranteed to moonrocket.
>10k worth
>comfy
Read this if you don't want to stay poor forever faggots: medium.com/@bbrighton/coinmetro-the-next-gen-crypto-platform-to-rule-them-all-8b9aafbee3

>Most promising ICO
Mike soltaire did you write this yourself?

If you go to website it is plastered with a Forbes article. If you read article then you see that there is no mention of the titanium blockchain. Just a single quote from the blockchain 'creator' mike soltaire.

Mike solltaire is the nigger that fucked up verge marketing for those who didnt know

this is best part. If you look at business address of titanium blockchain on their website, it is an apartment building. most likely mike's personal residence.

enjoy investing in shit

>Mike soltaire
who dis?

Axpire is the only answer

Their nifty website makes me want to get in on this already.

ahahahaha OP BTFO.

> VERGE LOL.

You can't fix literal shit which Verge always was and is.
But you can hype and earn tons of money.
I'm just here for a flippening. Worked fine with 9/10 of the ICOs I've been in thus far

Look at the AMA with their CEO. He must be the most likable and open person I've ever seen.

Yeah they definitely have a solid team, check out the Telegram group as well

Gonna keep an eye out on that flash sale.

Bluzelle

DADI if you want to do a quick pump and dump. Peculium or GoHelpFund if you want a quick x10 and possible long term gain. Ontology Coin could be the next Ethereum, and most likely a Top 10 coin, but it's not for sale yet.

This. It better still be open when I get home in an hour FML

Real answers?

Wepower for still in ICO. partnered with fucking government of Spain and Italy and also energy companies already.

COV Even though it's done with ICO you can still buy before its on exchanges (hitbtc Jan 20, partnership with bittrex, bitfinex and c2c already announced). You have to buy directly off the smart contract on etherdelta by going to this link
>etherdeltaDOTCOM
>/#0xe2fb6529ef566a080e6d23de0bd351311087d567-ETH

And BLT looks very good as well.

These are actual, non shill answers. I don't get any referrals or anything I just believe in the utility of these coins.

nucleus vision
arcblock
gems

I'm too lazy to put in a lot of research. But I think these would make a good flip
>coinfi
trading, signals, analysis etc. Only $15M marketcap
>thekey
identification service. Has some ties to chink government ? Solid team, small cap.
>Apex
don't really remember what they're doing. Some ties to pwc and chinese government once again
>gonetwork
something about blockchain on mobile devices. Devs are knowledgeable of system scaling, got a few large online games on apple store. Some FUD about it being a scam, so no idea idea about it, but I think it's legit

hmm havent seen gonetwork fud.. got whitlisted incase i want some but havent gone balls deep research wise just yet

what was the fud about and where can i find it generally?

gtfo they're already at a 72b market cap you're ignorant if you think it'll 100x more than what it already is, go back to eating dirt you fucking pajeet

dadi is a complete scam coin, they already proved to have copied the whitepaper directly from SONM

i mean the guy literally said its not going to 100x leave him alone u bully

AstorGame - betting on esports/sports coin with interface.

Shut the fuck you you fucking shill. You're obviously one person.

Experty
Pay Camgirls or Logan Paul for a private 1 on 1 video or voice call

It's painful how obvious it is. Should I buy $100 of axpire? All in on VEN right now and have some money to throwaway.

>Wepower
Nice find. Will proably do even better than what Power Ledger did

>Should I buy $100 of axpire?

Depends, do you like free money?

>all in on ven
why cant i be u

im on the edge with the axpire, got the address ready to send payment to them but im unsure as fuck

its just appeared outa nowhere, had no time to research it properly

What's going on with MEW? My balances aren't loading at all.

Etherscan is down.
You can still send/recieve etc.

Coinfi stopped their ICO and decided to give everyone who whitelisted 500 tokens. The price should go up on release since it costs 2500 tokens to access the basic tier of the platform.

Tokens are released at the end of the month so it would be in your best interest to bu them cheapy on ED on Feb 1

And you will obviously stay poor forever

i tried to sign up b-b-but no amerifats allowed

says they want KYC shit during the token distribution. fuckkkk

Should mention this is one of the few ICOs ive found allowing for US investors.

Their legal team is working on getting an exemption from the authorities, so burgers would be able to participate. They are pretty confident they will get it, but if not burgers will be refunded. KYC won't be required during the flash sales, leading up to the main sale, but will be required eventually.

Carvertical

Just passed 50% hardcap,

Blockchain for registering individual car history. DYOR

Blockport

> hybrid DEX exchange
> fiat for crypto. Starting in Europe
> trade on multiple exchanges
> copy other trader's portfolios
> you keep your private keys
> coinbase level normie design
> team is strong and active in their community
> alpha is available to test on telegram

Pre-ICO sold out in under 3 minutes. This is a no-brainer.

Use this early supporter referral code for an extra 2.5% in the crowdsale - BP103819

Whitepaper: blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf