Red pill me

Do I get in before the cap is reached or wait for ED? Or avoid it

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-is-the-next-big-cryptocurrency-for-2018/answer/Matt-Markham-2?share=29fd7b7c&srid=Qdbt
etherchain.org/account/0d30a2d2096d99921f408742d6cb60320599d534
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get in before cap 100%. 22m market cap, already a working product, many huge clients and 28bn hedge fund.

Lots of weak FUDers saying >Le roger ver, avoid dont realize that publicity will make this go 5x quick

Before cap , selling out in 7 hours. Normies are coming home for work and will scoop up the rest. Comfy with my 100k stack at 10 cents each. Normies love roger ver

Assuming it's not a scam (up to you to research), a ico is usually much higher priced from ico if it sold out quickly. Unmet demand = gains.

this coin is an easy 1000x

>5x

Think your missing some zeros there buddy

JOIN AXPIRE TELEGRAM

Im speaking like immediately after ico it will be 5x, who knows the potential thereafter.

These guys have the funds to easily pay out binance for listing. It will happen , devs hinted at it already

Didnt put the right gas am i fucked?

>no KYC or identity validation
>still not sold out
This coin has no demand. The website is a WordPress theme with stock photos. Who is going to buy your bags?

Request took days to sell out and had no KYC - look how that turned out....

Site was down for 90% of people trying yesterday due to traffic and the soft cap still sold out instantly despite barely any shilling. Try harder with your weak FUD. Once people get home from work this will sell instantly (if pending orders aren’t maxed out as is already.)

Telegram group has also grown by 1000 in the last couple of hours.

The FOMO is starting already.

quora.com/What-is-the-next-big-cryptocurrency-for-2018/answer/Matt-Markham-2?share=29fd7b7c&srid=Qdbt

With a hard cap of 22m this is a guaranteed profit, just wonder how big itll get

Went below ico for months

>t. Bought REQ at 0.04

Its the same shit, there is an discord group dedicated to shill this ICO.

I would not buy it, honestly dude just dont.

i looked at the whitepaper checked out the coin. Its shit.

>>t. Bought REQ at 0.04
Mainly due to the market at the time - all ICOS were dropping below ICO price. Any low cap ICO like this opening in today's market is going to make you money.

So why is the ico using wallets instead of a smart contract? When do I receive my tokens?

I have a bad feeling about this.

Request had KYC

I bought 5 hours ago. Still didn't get tokens. Scam.

This has Blackmoon Crypto written all over it. Pass.

Oh well I FOMOed in with 1.5 eth. The worst that can happen is that those pajeets buy toilet paper with it. I don't want to miss out.

Thank you. Just bought 50k

>huge clients
W-where? They use Corda (distributed ledger, not a true blockchain) from R3 and share information between Microsoft about a specific tool but there's no real partnership I see

I bought 10k

Let's go Veeky Forums. This shitcoin will take us to the moon.

etherchain.org/account/0d30a2d2096d99921f408742d6cb60320599d534

Their main ETH wallet.

Im in with 10,000. Should be an easy x 5

I'm in for 0.2 - can't hurt

This shitcoin is being marketed way to aggressively. Use your brain and DYOR.

Not getting a confirmation email?!?!?!?!!

>Worked with IBM, Coca Cola, Intel, Nike, NFL
>Partnered with Microsoft and R3
> Roger Ver as advisor
> An actual real fucking company

What else do you need for a minimum x5? Long term, dunno. Short term, yes.

Check the junk email box

Oh well I bought some, let's see where this goes

Where is it being marketed? It's 100% being shilled on Veeky Forums you fucking pleb