DO IT

DO IT
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST IN REALITY. DO IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I already sold at $1.20

This won't break $5, and there's better opportunities out there for real moons

DELETE THIS

LINK bag holders are truly the Rick&Morty fans of the crypto community.

$1000, huh? $350B market cap?

If it gets to 1/4 of that I'll send you a box of chocolates and a hooker.

Smart contract market is 10 Trillion

Where are you getting that figure from?

well i think he means the derivates market which is 640 trillion - 1.2 quadrillion

sshh.. dont tell this to normies

>GET IN NOW

>FINAL OFFER

STOP SAYING THIS IN EVERY THREAD YOU FAGGOT

The more FUD, the more comfy I get with this hold. This recent dip is just the recent plebbit shake-out. Veeky Forums is in this one for the long term, no matter how low this shit goes because we bought in under .30

>YOU'LL BE RICH

Friendly reminder to not sell your LINK today for any kind of trading unless you're ready to market buy back in. The bots will constantly and just about instantly place a buy order right above yours.

(((We)))

>THE OPPORTUNITY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

>YOU GET A CAR YOU GET A CAR AND YOU GET A CAR

>TIRED OF WORKING THAT 9 TO 5?

I finally realizied ChainLink is the real deal and I have come up with a plan to accumulate the agreed upon the minimum amount if LINK required to make it, 10,000 or perhaps up to 30,000. I just need to know what LINK will cost on Feb 1 and March 1 so I can recalculate if necessary, I need as many projections from Link marines as possible because time is of the essence! super cheap link won't be around for much longer! Help me out, what are your predictions!?

>THE SHIP IS SETTING SALE AND WE HAVE ONE LAST TICKET JUST FOR YOU

At least it's kinda stable. I still made a plus despite all the dips.

I don't know, Feb 1 nor March 1, but this Sunday we blast off

1.35 February 1st. 2.50 March 1st

What's happening on Sunday?

>DON'T LET PEOPLE SCARE YOU AWAY FROM THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO MAKE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

If LINK is so good, then why are you people selling and buying Ripple?

>SELLING SOLUTIONS NOT PROMISES

BEST PRICES! SALE SALE SALE

Goodnight link. Its fucking ogre. Market sold these shit bags. Feel bad for anyone still carrying this depreciating assets.

>SMASH THE COMPETITION AND BUY LINK TODAY

>bought at $1.30

Anyone know why the FUD is ramping up today?

>A SCARY GOOD DEAL

vat de FACK

I thiNk i'm going to bed user, let'S take a restful sleep. my bed Is soft, let's have some comfy Dreams. thE woRld is an awful place and i want to take a break from it. it's just my random Prediction, nothing important takes place. don't yoU feel sleepy? I'M sleePy.

DON'T BUY UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SUCCESS

>BUY THE FUCKING TOKENS YOU LITTLE SHITS!

the more FUD, the comfier the hodl

according to the Akashic records, $10000/LINK will happen

this is the most stable hold i have

>IMAGINE WHAT LIFE WILL BE LIKE ONCE YOU MAKE ALL THAT MONEY, FEELS GOOD DOESN'T IT

I see

>I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU FAGGOTS DON'T BUY THIS SHIT WITH EVERY FUCKING PENNY YOU HAVE AND STEAL FROM YOUR PARENTS I WILL GO ON A RAMPAGE WORSE THAN AMERICAN PSYCHO AND ALL THE OTHER GAY LITTLE HORROR MOVIES. BUY THE FUCKING TOKENS AND FUCK OFF AFTERWARDS

If this shit hit 1k i wouldn't even know what to do with myself. Probably end up watching anime and playing vidya like i always have been.

Maybe i'll start doing motorcycle track days and manage properties just so i rub elbows with normies once in a while.

Edgar Cayce was a pump and dump.

>...you'll be rich

Relax, Linkies. You’ll be rich in a year. Just stay away from crypto for a while.

I'm worried that by the time link hits 1k, I wont have any real friends left. The only people who'll know my struggle are the link marines, but theyre not on Veeky Forums anymore.

I dont want to lose you guys

>SEE JUST LOOK AT THE CHARTS, IT'S SUPPOSED TO GO DOWN RIGHT NOW.

How many Linkies you got?

Dear AssBlaster,

Please give us a sign.

We Link marines won't go anywhere

>IRON HANDS

>mfw still 1000x

not very discreet huh

I bought $3000 off the shilling here (already made 23k off eth) should i just hold forever?

And next time invest more than $10

Hello friends, I became a Link holder recently. Please can you tell me encouraging things about link so I don't panic sell. Thanks friends.

buy 20k more man

read all of my greentexts and go to sleep

I didn't take eth out, whenever I buy new I refill my eth. I did 1k on eth, 2k on ripple and so now 3k on link. I invest what I can lose since I got a family to take care of

He did.

If you haven't noticed yet this man has not been wrong about any of his claims. He is a real insider and trends follow his tips to a T.

The absolute state of biz right now is intentional fudding and fomo plus newfags. Do you really think I am panic selling anything? Really? After holding for months?

>selling a peoject in development for 10 years
>selling the rumor before it is a rumor
>selling insider information
>selling the first true utility dapp that institutions and banks will not only use, but actually will NEED

Have fun guys. I will come back EOY to show you the houses I am looking at.

>6298772

No it's not. Its bear market territory you retard. Notice how its a slow ass bleed? ou probabaly thought baout selling, saw how slow it was, said nah, then you come back 4 hour slater, and its goen down a small bit? This just goes on and on

>red candlestick
>Veeky Forums goes into meltdown of FUD and shitposting

Veeky Forums shilled ETH at 5-10$, BTC at 450$ and Monero at 0.90$

The shilling-fud levels were very similar to Link, as well as the hype

Youll know where to find us brother. You are never alone.

Do I get this or lamden? No im not going to split

yea? give another example then

>bought at .50$

is it still worth to buy at this price?

I agree with this user. We need a place to converge after the dust settles from our ship launching off to Pluto. I know for a fact that I will have PTSD from the FUD and first big shake out. I know I will be in the mcdonalds drive thru in my lambo and start having a panic attack when the wage slave hands me my bag of bigmacs and my brain tricks me into thinking it's our savior Sergey Christ in those rags of a uniform.

I hope not, user, I hope not. . .

My friends started falling off when i dug into crypto when i bought LTC @ $1.60

10k and some change

ITT link bagholders from sibos give their bags to a new generation of link bagholders.

truly a mass transfer of wealth

I've been following these threads for a while now and I still can't figure out if you guys are just memeing and jerking each other off or if I should actually buy this shit

>spoonfeed me

You realize you are the reason whales can find enough useful idiots to run pnd's right? Fuck off do you really think I care about your $200 investment?

i know im going to sound like a huge faggot but i just want to thank you guys for making me feel better with your jokes and joined me in this pursuit of wealth that has brought us together ,honetly thank you.

may our dark Lord curse your asshole so it rots and falls to the ground long before Sergey makes the shekels rain upon us.
amen.

Both

you just sucked assblasters dick by saying he's been right before. Post proof or gtfo

The first step is to follow proper toilet etiquette.

Guys please tell me about AssBlaster. I'm extremely intrigued, I feel like I've stumbled upon some ancient Egyptian tomb or some buried treasure. PLEASE TELL ME EVERYTHING is LINK really life on easy mode?????? I'm literally googling AssBlaster here. Will I get rich and I tell my future grandkids I got rich from a tip about internet coins from a guy called AssBlaster on an anime image board? Please anons tell me everything

Sergey could end all this pain right now with a tweet to tell us it's gonna be okay. Where is he; he's supposed to be a leader.

Just a larper that probably has 40 LINK and makes meme threads

AAAAAAAAA

YES YES YES

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

>bought at 1.10
>set stop loss at 1
I wanted to believe but you cunts are just delusional. clearly pumped by whales. They're riding on our backs. Pull out now before you lose any more if you bought in above a dollar

just read the white paper. I was convinced enough after spinning up a VM with Debian and running a test node. And that was months ago.
Two man dev team, 20 man dev team... doesn't matter for shit in the wild west. Adoption is all that matters. 20 all stars developing for a billion dollar company can still crash and burn if the idea is off. This is THE most pain free way to utilize the block chain with the rest of the world. Decentralized oracles are the solution to so many countless trust issues atm. All other coins/tokens require additional manual work, hence the reason they aren't already in widespread use.

Fuck. Why did I even bought me into this cryptoshitmarket?

Blockchain-based decentralised cloud applications for liberated goods, intellectual properties, and de-rooted functioning by applying digital ecosystem services. The unique trait-based and loop orientated AI will further fertilise random block entropy that will constantly update information, value, ownership, and goods anonymously without fees.

dafuq?

The best way to protect yourself from pajeet shilling is DYOR, Do Your Own Research. You have doubts about Chainlink project? Search the project whitepaper. Just lurk through link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
You don't understand a word? Google it. You still don't know what all this is about? Keep learning, google, compare, use investopedia. If you don't educate yourself you will miss every good oportunity

they also shilled bitbean confido and posw lmao

Fuck off

A fucking BTC clone and a project with pajeets in their development team, what could go wrong?
I post this every fucking single day but if you don't know how to differentiate between coordinated pajeet shilling and actual autists sharing their researches in benefit of the whole community, you will be eaten alive by Veeky Forums

Thanks user. Had a brief look at it earlier this week and thought it sounded pretty good, but then again many projects do. Will dig deeper tomorrow.

Just one question did Sergey just abandon his twitter account or has he vanished on all channels?

We're all going to make it, bros

Thats actually great advice
Godspeed these turbo autist, thats the reason I keep coming to Veeky Forums

2/10 concession
I'm ok with this

look at sergeys recent commits. he's made his money and he's laughing straight to the bank