BAT defeats paywalls over $1

BAT defeats paywalls over $1.
Being the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking donate over $1 to the guardian?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/forrester/2017/01/26/us-digital-marketing-spend-will-near-120-billion-by-2021/#34b388c4278b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Are you seriously going to fucking donate over $1 to the guardian?
No, because lefties dont understand crypto and are going to be BTFO when we're all millionaires and they're wageslaves.

"Leftie" here, I have definitely earned more and been in crypto for longer

Please return to
>>/pol/
you've clearly mistaken boards

thank you

oh no dont do it

I am a lefty and I just bought 100k BAT. It's going to be the price of a coffee by next week.

Screen cap this post

noo this will be iota 2.0 STOPP

You faggots should fuck off back to Facebook, even chinks are bright enough to hate you.

BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

>"durr le funny china chink meme"
>submissive and quiet in real life

are you supposed to be an alpha male or something?

Get lost faggot, why are you even investing if you are 'left'.

to make money, retard

if you didnt spend all day guzzling Trump cum and fox news butt plugs you'd realize that everyone needs money

If you're not in BAT you literally hate money. Industry will be worth $200bn+

forbes.com/sites/forrester/2017/01/26/us-digital-marketing-spend-will-near-120-billion-by-2021/#34b388c4278b

I am liberal but I am also gay for TRUMP. I wish he'd grab me by the boipucci

Literally guzzling Trump's cum is far better than metaphorically doing it

you are a fucking faggot, you should give all your money to poor nigglets in africa but as WE all know you are a brainwashed leftist hypocrite

Die in a fire you unironic literal faggot. You and your generation is the reason why America will never be great again. Kys

Buy BAT

Trump got elected - and majority in congress and america STILL isnt great? who's fault is that? jeb bush?

you should wipe the tears out of your eyes before you post, maybe then you will make sense

No it's dick sucking, poly, Kinsey scale, nigger loving, faggots like yourself that have eroded the moral foundation of American society to that of the Weimer Republic. We're doomed because you don't value morality, or have any moral compass, or have any self respect. Kys

THIS WHOLE THING IS A MEME STOP GIVING HIM ATTENTION

>durr my morality is the REAL morality

Ok, keep telling me I lack morals while LITERALLY supporting people who advocate for genocide of others because they look different.. congrats, you've achieved ultimate brainlet status, Cleetus

aww the little genocide whisperer

Nice straw man. I never said death to blacks. Plenty of black people are productive members of society.

I hope you get mugged by a pack of niggers you worthless cuck.

And yet you are okay with flooding white countries with non whites and genoiciding us.

Don't try to use his "logic" against him. He hates himself and would be content seeing his brothers and fathers washed away from history