i can vouch for boscoin

ICX

lamden TAU

CAPP for sure

HPB

COSS

you mean larp bro

This, super low supply

this. lots of news and upcoming shit for Jan, look into it. new exchanges at the end of the month.

bnty

this is the best possible time to ever buy TAU, you will not get this chance again

DICE will skyrocket and TNT is kind of up in the air but it's a pretty comfy hold regardless

did you actually see the thread? he proved he wasn't larping by flashing a 2 Million sell wall up

PRL getting rebrand and new website tomrrow, testnet later this month. Easy 2x in a week.

AION

Modum

XRP

Lamden

LINK and ETH obviously

XLM

Also don’t forget ZCL and COLX

what exchange are these coins on?

POT

DOPE

ACC

XCXT

shipchain isn't available yet

Axpire ico
Seriously. This is the easiest 10x after it hits exchanges. It’s backed up by Microsoft and shit. Get on this moon mission bro you won’t regret it

COLX, easily

ICX, POLL, XLM

CND

Anons, get in this ico already!
Backed up by Microsoft and a lot of clients that you know. Have a read on their website and whitepaper.

Even just with 10% of your Portfolio you will never regret this

TAU, unless you hate money

ECA, CAPP

XLM is a good choice. It's dipped big time, and has shown it has the momentum to swing above $1. $1.50 - $2.00 by EOM is very possible.

any proof this sin't just some shillcoin? it's market cap is tiny

Hmm why are you shilling this so desperately?

Lomocoin one of the biggest losers today means the biggest gainers soon to be

CREA and BMC, both extremely low marcet cap with a great product

Linda coin bois. up 8900% this month, 550% this week, and 73% today.

>
>XLM is a good choice. It's dipped big time, and has shown it has the momentum to swing above $1. $1.50 - $2.00 by EOM is very possible.

This

VEN many are accumulating to get the free THOR coin, just like NEO gets you free GAS. Ven is on the few coins still in green, despite BTC tanking.

ELIX