UK Anti-Money Laundering Laws

uhhh guys, I cashed out over half a million a month back and just read that HMRC sometimes require proof of wealth, I fucking traded WoW gold and RSGP for Bitcoins back in 2012/2013 and I don't have any logs, are they going to steal all my money.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

move to south amerca. if you have money no question asked

too late, already cashed out, it's sitting in my bank account. I work in a fucking part-time wagecuck job and having over half a milly in my bank and I don't want to lose it.

>bank account. I work in a fucking part-time wagecuck job and having over half a milly in my bank and I don't want to lose it.
Exact! Here in Argenitna, you are more than welcome, and our hookers will fuck u so hard for U$S15

hi, urubro here

I already go to Thailand, Pattaya user, good quality farm fresh girls.

Claim the initial amount was a gift, then export logs from the exchanges.

buy back into Bitcoin
buy citizenship to st kitts with half the stash
renounce US citizenship
enjoy the other half

what part of UK don't you understand?

They accept non log evidence - uploaded a YT video, can name your account, even sent a letter to your old nan in 2012 about bite coins

>export logs from the exchanges.
>(max range 3 months)
bye bye

Fuck lads, this doesn't look good.

Thinking of opening a bank account in some foreign country and just sending it all there.

What part of UK matters?
do the same thing as my post but drop the S and and the K you fucking shortsighted cuck, do some diligence before cashing out next time

>research st kitts based on this post
>discover rodger ver got citizenship this way

The "K" it seems

tried and true method
your welcome anons

You need to pay capital gains tax it's like 30% I believe

No point trying to move the money now - they have the bank record

Are you legit retarded? That will get you 1000 times more attention from the relevant authorities. Just don't do anything and pay taxes.

I don't care about tax, it's 20 percent in the UK but sometimes they still demand proof of wealth to see if it's criminal activity..... I only ever expected to cash out and buy a shitty £5k car not have over half a milly in the bank and thinking of cashing out more.

>I fucking traded WoW gold and RSGP for Bitcoins back in 2012/2013 and I don't have any logs, are they going to steal all my money.
No you didn't. You bought BTC for cash and from exchanges that are gone. And you paid the appropriate amount of tax.

Just pay the taxes.
If they ask you where it came from just say you were interested in bitcoin years ago but honestly can’t remember where it vame from and was never expecting it to become so valuable.

HMRC basically don’t give a shit if you pay them the money you owe them, they’re not cunts like the IRS

fuck off attention whore larper

>cash
>exchanges

What?

Too late now. Just pay the tax and hope for the best. How much do you have in crypto still?

a mixture of the two or choose one. its your lie to fabricate.

why not just claim you mined them

FPBP

>larper

okay nocoiner

yeah or that

saved your pic to larp as britbong later. kek

So hire a lawyer you stupid fuck

I’m going to say this once and once only.

Put all the fiat back into ETH go onto ETHEROLL and bet in small increments (£1000) on the 1-99% payout. Betting is tax free and isn’t against the law it will be classed as tax avoidance in the uk. Here’s the link to the thread I made a few days back you are welcome

boards.Veeky Forums.org/biz/thread/6160187#bottom

buy 2 houses and spend 99% of it. If they ask you to pay taxes say you paid stamp duty etc and that you have nothing left

th-thanks user, please don't send to the HMRC, I haven't paid my TV license yet and they might seize my TV.

If isn't a LARP, you have to act right now.
Consult Christoph from staatenlos.ch, he an his lawyers can help you. Might involve moving to Cyprus or so.