BIZ BAGS

Which bags are you holding because of biz?

XLM

FUN

bought btc at 18k

Lamden TAU and CoinMetro XCM

both of these at once

DBC. Spent more money than I make in two months

Got LINK because I thought it was a decent long term investment. Turns out it's just a /biz meme.

Stinky link

Thanks for nothing you cunts

FUN
QTUM

Opus. Bought 50k of that crap, already at -50%.

I'm up 1000% on one coin and 100% on the other (post dip) pretty comfy here bro

how are you guys bag holders? These coins mooned recently...

>Which bags are you holding because of biz?

I'm 100% Ripple!

Bought at the top obviously thinking the moon mission was next

Don't worry brain bro, I'm in the same position

XLM altho sold most of it
CANYA.....
Qtum (faggot said a massive announcement is coming and it'll moon. Days later it is now half the price i bought in at. I fucking hate you)
BAT

FUN, and I keep fomoing into LINK for some reason

ICX

hope i cant dump that shit before mainnet and get even

BAT at 6300 sats

XLM and DBC

Fortunately I bought low enough on XLM that I'm still a little up, but I missed a lot of moon missions HODLing it

I'm up at least 100% on every coin I'm invested in. Stop buying at the fucking top you colossal retards.

I'm holding link still, should I sell soon?

but how can you think that if they literally just mooned?

like if XVG was 50 sat and it goes to 2000 sat, why would someone buy at 1700-2000 sat thinking "IT GUNNA MOON SOON!" when it already just did.

I dunno, lots of people here seem dumb. Trying to latch onto moon missions while they're underway is usually not going to be profitable. Buy into shit before it moons, research coins with lower market cap but look interesting. That's all I've done over the last year or so and am up like 2000%+ Have never bought into a coin that's mooning, and never experienced FOMO. Too many coins to worry about fomo, there's always another moon mission.

ripple at 3,50$

VRS VEROS

Lol tau ent bags you fuckwit. Unless you paid over $ for them in a bear market, on a shit exchange? Hahahaha

Common guys, I know there's a lot of bagholders lurking around, don't be shy

why in the right mind would you buy ripple at $3.50??

lmfao, wow

Ven, but these bags are like NEO, since VEN will generate free THOR, just like NEO gives free GAS. Warm and comfy hodl till the bear market is over.

XLM.
bought LTC at $255 but know it will go back up.

None. Just went all into tether except for 1 coin that's going to survive this with gains.

A BIZ tip off a few months ago helped me"make it" now i have more money than I ever fucking deserved.
Listen or call me a shill, doesnt matter.
If youre not in on any of these youre literally never getting out of the slums.
Most have all the promise, working product, tech, fundamentals, buzzwords, solid whitepaper and teams that normies and pros look for in an investment.
Biz helped me make it, now allow me to help you and pass it a long.

WISH QASH SYS NAS DNT QSP DRGN STORM CAPP SPHTX

Do what you want with the information. Personally wouldnt wait on Qash, wish or SYS. All about to have parabolic year.

TRX

I will never forgive you Veeky Forums. I hope bogdanoffs phonecall dump your next investment. I was on such a crypto roll and then I got JUSTed so hard. Now every investment I make just fucking tanks

these morons wait for green candles to buy

DBC
AIX
CAN

Fucking memes on biz suck your money up unlike other boards

bitcoin

Bought in just before today's big red candle. I'll hold for a month if i have to.

TNB

I think cindicator is the only one I'm down one, maybe link slightly, but I only put about $500 into each. To be fair just about everything else I have has lost significantly more thank link these last few days even if I'm up in them.

BNTY. I’m up $20k but goddamn I was up $30k yesterday.

I bought into XLM and LINK near the bottom and thought the chart for DBC looked slow and steady over a period of days. Somehow I thought Huobi meant a massive green candle and I'd be able to get out at $1. Hindsight is obviously 20/20. Sticking to coins in the red from now on, it had always worked for me.

That's just KuCoin. It's bot central and the volume is so damn low they can manipulate it with ease. Stay away.

ADC, this shit just got dumped hard and i gotta hold those heavy bags. could you please hold them while i KYS?

Buried in CAN & OPT. Not blaming biz though most of the market is down.

I'm sure there are tons of ZCL bagholders too.

DBC
LINK

XLM XRP but not really worried as I'm a long term hodler

Where can I migrate to with less whales

dump that shit now and get yourself some shitcoin or buy into a good ICO

1.2 BTC
1 bch
0.2 Eth

15 TRX and 20 link because of biz

the worst bags

Req

Whales and bots are everywhere. Binance is your best best to even be allowed to register an account at this point.

same here user. put 60% my portfolio into TRX at .18c, Now waiting for announcements that arent coming.

was doing a good job making a few hundred a fay daytrading before that.

XLM
SALT
DRGN
Not that heavy though only down 26% so far

XLM & DRGN are not really bags if hold for a bit
idk about SALT

lmao I am holding UFR becuz of biz, so far I am 4X up even in the bear market, so I cant imagine whats gonna happen once it bounce back up

UFR has only been going up. wait a few weeks and you'll see the fruits of your labor

It will never go above 40mcap lol

I just checked again. Im down almost 30% now. I dipped under 10k. Can someone end my suffering already?

Was literally holding MOON bags for the longest time. But since the price of bitcoin skyrocketed I've made solid profit

See you, losers.

ETH
XEM
XRP
XLM
BTC
GNT
SYS

Whenever I tell myself to take profits at the spikes, self-conflict renders me incapable of any action. I haven't edited my portfolio since april, except for converting 1/4th of my XRP to BTC at $2.62 and 1 ETH to XLM gradually while it was mooning... Whenever I trade more actively, I tend to hate myself over every mistake. Not that I don't after hodling against all peak-indicators...

Yeah I understand the self-conflict very well mate. You're thinking the 1k you're about to cash out has the potential to turn into 10 or even a 100k.

I've made a lot of mistakes trading towards a "better portfolio" as well. I'd be x2 in the very least if I just didn't touch 4 out of the 5 trades I did.

MAGA
(Not that much tho)

B3, fuck anyone that mentuons this coin

I think XLM is a good pick. You're most likely kicking yourself over for not selling at XLM ATH and rebuying at a later point or investing in other things that did show profits whilst XLM dipped. It'll reach its old ATH eventually and go beyond that. Give it time.

Idk about SALT and DRGN, never had interest in those. I do understand SALT's concept and with that don't understand why it isn't worth 27,50. As a SALT owner you should understand this in the very least, otherwise you just fomo'd into a coin which has not been a good decision.

The 30% drop is something we're all experiencing. Market cap went from 830 to 700, back to 760 and down to 660 again.

When can we start a thread titled:
BagHOdlers uncucked!
?