>Trading all my ETH:
Be certain to amass a collection of pink wojaks for when you get JUST’d

Yeah I might go for 50/50
I don't care about a 3x EOY in the best case

VEN
ICX is getting JUSTed right now

Lmao you will never fucking make it

But I'm interested in the long term.

I was thinking the same thing.. after doing alot of analysis using spreadsheets I've decided to put almost 75% into VRS (im a small fry.. but i know math!!) Most of my portfolio into VRS Veros.. it's 120k market cap.. Super cheap below a penny.. lots of room to grow

10x is 1 m cap
100x is 10m cap
You'd have to be half retard to not see this from a mile away

Livecoin is half decent.. use doge or eth to transfer in.. you can change it over to USD or btc to buy the VRS

COSS will have VRS trading

Then there's rumors on Twitter that it's coming to binance and bittrex..

>doing alot of analysis using spreadsheets

>Should I buy something that's at ATH or something that just got a dip due to fake news and weakhands?
>Choses to buy ATH.

Are you fucking retarded?

fucking hell

Selling low

>dont buy low user

Audibly kek'd

It's getting royally fucked by Korea, this "low" will be a 24h high tomorrow

So I should wait for the dip tomorrow to buy ICX?

You can put a buy order at 50-55k to try catch someone panic selling at market price

if you read the article, it's about blocking anonymous accounts/deposits.

not a big deal.

It may go lower (it always can), but I highly doubt it. When the fake news who caused the dump were posted it was already afternoon in Korea and it was still night when they're were confirmed to be fake. Nothing new that could make them sell more.

Also, I'm pretty sure most of the weakhands who sold their coins are foreigners who got the news filtered through our shitty jewish media.

Alright, just traded 100% of my ETH for ICX. Thanks for all your answers.

Both kind of risky at this point dude. Go for an established thing like ETH or perhaps bitcoin itself. Why sell ETH for a gamble? Go 20% at most.

20% eth or icx/ven?
Anyway too late by now...

Maybe I will invest more tomorrow.

I don't see how eth is less of a gamble than icx

20% outside of the established ETH. Safe gains are best with ETH. Otherwise, put 20% of your stack on a gamble you don't mind holding bags with in the event it goes wrong.

I recommend DBC personally. or XRP once it drops a little more.

ICX is going to get even lower for some time.

VeChain obviously they have more announcements and partnerships coming up.

Go away yuckzilla

You're trading precious ETH for the Asian knockoffs?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

ETH 10k EOY guranteed

Based on what

We're chasing moon missions in the hope they'll be the next NEO. Duh.

common sense, facts, proof, etc.

NEO is already a moon mission if you're patient. I just wish I had some money to put down on it.

Get rid of the ETH it’s going nowhere and is almost certain to crash majority this month.

Even if Korea banned crypto tonight, Mainnet conference would still be on the 24th and everything else on the 31st. We don't even really know that much about the project yet, the team is 600 people. The technology could be very impressive and if thats the case then why do we need Korea? It loses some potential but I don't see how it kills the coin. The product may still be very solid

Good