XLM

CNBC Just shilled this. If you are holding good for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Google.com
google.hr/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

To the fucking moon.

get in boiz

YESYESYESYESYES

Niec tregetori sneller sneik

buy xlm or stay poor faggots

normies will make us rich

Stellar whitepaper is no.5 on YC Hacker News

Get the fuck in here

>this isn't going to do anything
T.Bagholder

Damn fuck CNBC. They put up bullshit stories about crypto that kill the market and shill a coin in their next segment...

Good for XLM tho

Was waiting for a good time to buy back in. I'm ready for the normie moon

Good news for XLM. I'd still be wary. They shilled LTC on here and not a week later the thing tanked.

Never going to hit ATH again. Hate myself for hodling.

Nothing like the sweet smell of normie cash. I knew the snake would awaken.

its been a week fag and fairx beta isnt even out

i just want it to get back to 6k so i can break even and offload my bags!

Fuck. You.

I just sold, might enter back in 5 months when it starts to move up again

i was JSUT about to sell. thanks op

starting to feel the pump

oh wait, -5%

its still dropping lmao

i cant believe shitcoins are being regularly shilled on financial tv programs

what a world
what a time to be alive

2$ end of February

you have to give news some time to hit. People think it's going to dump again so they're getting out while they can

Wtf is a watershed event?

It's the first time ever crypto has been useful in real life.

>thinking normies can even register for exchanges OR buy after losing money in Verge & Tron

yeah were gonna have to wait another month for a real rally again

HAHAHAHA

this

bunch of different jews with different agendas running game there

I love how the final bagholders of this coin are so prepped to sell off when they break even, but when it gets to that point it's only going to keep climbing.

classic

I wish the shit never made it to cnbc and fbn. They more they bring it to attention the quicker the feds regulate

CNBC crashed the market last night and now they shill this shit lol, fucking jews

NOICE TRIGONOMETRY STELLA SNACKS

Its one of the trending subreddits on reddit today... seems like something is up here

>Jews?

Going balls deep in xlm right now

Stellar is already legal

They want to make it up to us.

THE SNAKE IS AWAKE!!!

me too

One of the best things going for XLM right now is that everything has to be within regulation to be doing what they're doing.

States like Washington have retarded crypto laws that only Coinbase was able to meet but XLM has already met those requirements.

links?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Google.com

in

EVERYONE GET IN HERE, THIS IS OUR LIFE RAFT TO GREENLAND

What do jews have to do with XLM? Oh that's right, nothing. I'm so sick of you faggots. Just end your life now and save us all the misery of even being around you.

Do you guys actually believe Normans are the ones moving this market?

The vast, vast majority of normans have never and will never invest in crypto, and the ones that do invest like $100.

60 is about to be the next floor better buy before it goes up more.

Wtf cnbc has a crypto show now?

GET ALL THE NORMIE MONEY FROM RIPPLE AND TRX TO XLM

tfw in all 3

Nothing to talk about after normie market closed

I wish they would just fuck off back to their Hollywood and Coca Cola. Fucking normie cunts

im sorry for your loss

IM READY BOIS

Welcome norman.

IBM is behind this...anything they touch goes to shit

That was done January 2nd

lol try 0.40$ faggot

Will it continue to dip or is this it? Thinking of going in

Im buying more xlm but because of cnbc faggot fucks.but because I think xlm is going to be the sole survivor of crypto

not at this rate the walls are coming down

>I just sold
are you mentally deficient?
this is literally the worst time to sell

Nothing moves this shit. Jesus could come back and say "buy this shit" and nothing would happen.

The worst time to sell is when this funny math money is worth 0.
Which is where we will be in about 4 hours.

SNEK status?

google.hr/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/02/theres-a-new-hottest-coin-of-2018-so-far-stellar.html

Wow. Everyone fell for a 10 days old news

Lol
Man has a point

>google.hr

hold for another year. 50ish, I'd say when singularity runs it on them.

Video is different from article

>CNBC is right about crypto if it's something that benefits me

Because moneygram deal came 10 days ago rite u fucken pajeet scum

holy fuck the bid book is growing like crazy

honestly. shit's aids.

massive kikes are advisors user

WE FUCKING TONIGHT

cannot wait for that company to collapse under the weight of its pajeet and tranny problem

>that wall

Someone's pissed the price might go up.

What fucking time line is this...

>that wire management

annnnnnnnnnd were dropping

nigga we been in free fall for a while.

god, XRP and CNBC have saved me from utter despair twice today

i feel so indebted to them, now I understand why heter iska is a thing

DO NOT HOLD. DUMP AS SOON AS IT SPIKES. DO YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE RIPPLE BAG HOLDERS? YOU HAVE LESS THAN 12 HOURS NOT TO FUCK THIS UP BIZ.

This is wrong btw

That's what I'm gonna do. This shit always comes crashing back down, sell high, buy back in low.

1m line is consolidating, fasten seatbelts please.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CNBC XLM SAVIOR

HOLY SHIT BREAKING 6K SATS ALREADY

you lost me after 1m line
I don't exactly agree with holding if you are JUST NOW getting in but lmao this is a great time to buy for long term holders.
its not
maybe in a month

Literally doesn't fucking matter bc everyone is dead in the water anyway.

>you lost me after 1m line
i know, just kinda bored this evening

What do northern frenchmen have to do with this?

RIPPLE DOES NOT MOON.WHEN MSNBC SHILLS IT THEY ARE SIMPLY SELLING THE PRODUCT NOT THE PROSPECT OF MOONING.

Ripple isnt designed to rise in price in fact the bank already owns 50 billion tokens so all they need to do is cash them out and yippe somehow your coin fails to rise.

I assume a lot of the xrp/xlm people are new to alts, I can understand thinking it might go past 6k, but if you didn't see the writing on the wall around 5k and fell for the hodl meme for an alt then consider yourself to have learned a valuable lesson.
Sell this pump or be ready to hold this shit until the next alt cycle.

>Everybody look at how retarded I am