DeepBrainBags

Tfw all in on DBC, what should my next coin be? I'm still up 2x on this coin but I want off this ride.

BOScoin
coming to Kucoin soon

Just dumped my bags for a 30k profit. Gonna buy back in when it tanks more.

Literally nothing everything is in the shit

Just wait it out. It would be stupid to sell while everything is red.

POE

30 cents is the floor, the same whale keeps putting up the exact buy for 1.8 million DBCs everytime it gets close to 31 cents. This coin is getting the shit suppressed out of it.

I wish I could have forseen this so I could have sold, then rebought at the bottom

Unironically this.

Babby's first bot spoof

Let me know when you find something that isn't tanking right now. I think this whole board would like to know also.

Judging by how that new AIX is performing, I doubt you'll win against all the ICO holders and bots. Everyone is scared af to invest into anything right now.

>tfw NEO does not give a fuck about any of this fud. Those chinks are plowing along nicely.

Im gonna put 500 in and see what happens, What cuckbase coin should I use, ltc?

AVT

I'm down 50% on this coin but am starting to enjoy the idea of being less into crypto and just sort of ignoring things for a bit, at least til a $1

Every thread said hold till Feb and you didn't last a week lol

You are a fool if you sell DBC now. See fistnigger's prediction and HOLD for at minimum the rest of this month. It astounds me how little patience this board has.

i'm buying this

Buy some decent ico faggot stop buying heavy ico bags fags

Same, I was at $10k a couple days ago, I could have doubled my stack. It hurts.

Any ICOs you'd recommend?

Life token

Stop looking at shit for a week and come back only way to win is through ICO

AIX may be performing badly now, but its market cap screams moon. Its supply is 17 million, price is around 3.90-4 dollars. Thats around 68 million market cap lads- it WILL moon hard.

For reference- DBC current market cap is around 350 mil