Why is everything crashing..?

Why is everything crashing..?
I just bought 2 full Ethers at $1200 yesterday...

we don't deserve success

you were supposed to save your fiat to buy the dips brainlet newfag

I had a dream last night that there would be no more green candles ever again

Some people will be poor until they die.

Why did you buy ATH kiddo?

We are being fucked by chinks

-chinese wants to ban Bitcoin mining
- Korean gov is thinking about banning crypto trade
- Korean banks doing shit too

But still this is a global economy. The -20% crash will have support and be followed by a new bear market. Don't sell unless you want to make losses. Everything will be fine in 2 weeks

it wasn't, it dropped from 1350 when I bought it...
I thought the Korean ban was just fud..?

It's been like this for a few days now. I'm still new and not sure what to expect, so I try to read up on what happens in these kinds of situations. It will probably pass, but it does suck for now.

childbirth is a painful and bloody process, but in the end all pains subside and you end up with a beautiful baby that'll grow to achieve a lot.

cryptocurrency is the future, and we're experiencing it's implementation into actual businesses where you can use it as a currency to buy products and services. just hold on to your stuff and it will not be bad in the end

>bought the dip
>it dipped harder

So there are two options here. either wait for the market to recover, or panic sell like a noob.

When you think some coins will recover quicker than other, it does seem like it would be more logical to sell and consolidate than to always keep bleeding from the same coins.

Exactly, Eth will be 5k eoy and the market will march on....people should just step away from the computer and take a walk outside

The problem is i mostly trade altcoins which are paired on BTC.

I've put some into ETH as a "safe haven" but any alt I have will be decimated when BTC recovers to say 15k

Though I think the "safe haven" concept might not exist at the moment

Well then you gotta pick better coins then friend. The good ones always recover. If you can pick em, you will not bleed.

I thought Veeky Forums was smart enough to know this as a whole. People need to either go outside and stop worrying about internet money or zoom all the way out on the charts.

crash happens because in Korea (biggest market) the gov plans to shut down all exchanges or at least tax and regulate. From now on you can only make money buying shares in chinese exchanges that are growing like crazy. they pay daily dividends!! register at kucoin.com with referral code 27g5h and enjoy.

I trade altcoins exclusively and funnel all profits back into BTC. I buy the dips with my bitcoin during alt bear markets and have had consistent gains.

I had a dream where died last night.

I've had like 3 different dreams where I've died.

One dream I remember a friend shooting a gun at me and the bullet passing through my brain.

I get that gut feeling like it's all over. These dreams make actually passing mentally easier, hopefully that won't be anytime soon...

>comparing childbirth to cryptocurrency.
This market is delusional and insane. Only the fools have remained in this crashing market.

>dip
>buying something imaginary and unreal
Stocks is the safest investment you could get. I just couldn't get why people choose to be scammed in crypto when there are better and legal ways to earn money like mutual funds and the stock market!

It was suppose to rise to 1600, but there was a ton of FUD and people panicked and not rebuying back. On top of that ETH was scheduled for a massive dip after hitting 1600, so it was a double whammy. The correction will go down to 1k, maybe even down to 900. But then it's going to be the strongest leg of ETH for the year. So it's not bad buying in low since 300-400 bucks might seem a lot now but it won't be in a month since it's going to go up to 2k pretty quickly.

never buy ATH

Korea is not the biggest market you faggot
shit only accounts for 5% of all crypto.

GET FUCKED FAGGOT