Time to go green

Ok, listen up fags. I've got enought of that fucking red color everywhere.
ITT post ONLY coins that are going to grow 10%+ in upcoming 8 hours.
>no pajeet tier shilling
>no paid UFR shill fuckers
>preferably on KuCoin

TA / explaination kindly welcome.

Lets go!

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Xrp un ironically

Req anncouement cooming soon

Veeky Forums is dead. Back before everyone was a shill you had analytic discussions occasionally about coins. Now the only analysts left realized they're better off shilling their bags, so this is all we've got now.

This

Lost 2000 dollars today and making it up with this.

Ya ya weak hands I know.

PRL rebrand and new website and announcements in 12 hours.

eos, dgb. pivx, bch

You fucks still don't get it do you? Your altcoin pump where you pick any shit on the top 100 and make green is over.
Moon missions are only with pump and dumps and legit projects with value for a while till shit gets ironed out.

Find a coin, can you visualize how it would add value to society or an industry? how easily would it be implemented and how viable is it? how large is the market potential? and what is the DEMAND.

Think about this next time you invest in fucking dentistry o nthe blockchain. Because im so kind i'll tell you cucks what to hold for a while.

**VEN** (if you still arent in ven you arent cut out for this shit boyo)
Neo
ETH
EOS

super secret coin: HBP.

If you need that 8& get some Ven

you're welcome. now dont fuck this up user.

Burst
Ark
VTC
GRS

newbies are going to shit over burst

mine eco friendly coins on my hard drive i'm not using while i sleep??

how is this not 1 B already

>How is this not 1 B already

It's Poloniex only, that's how.

I'm not satisfied with the answers so far...

You mention some shitcoins, that are obviously ony a bear run... Come on!

I don't understand either

Literally every single person on the planet can mine it.

HPB. Not on KC yet but coming soon according to devs.

You don't know how buy low sell high works, right?
You're one of those people who actually buy high and then proceed to sell low, right?

>>no paid UFR shill fuckers
Well, good for you, I'm not a paid UFR shill.
But the the next coin to go up will be UFR, and CAN.

BNB
BNB
BNB

REQ sell walls holding down. Seen a lot of accumulation occurring (look at the graphs + volume). It’s holding st support quite well. Broken out of the down trend it was in. Upside potential is there. Not sure if I’m the next 8 hours but definitely one I’ve been loading into. DYOR

No.
I'm one of those people who would like more constructive and critical discussion than just fucking BUY THIS SHIT COIN I NEED TO SELL BAGS threads.

*doesn't dip in price*

BLUE, SPHTX, WISH

This is what you want.

burst is on shittrex though?

*is on the objectively worst exchange that nobody can access*

Hey op, how about you go fuck yourself and DYOR instead of begging us to make you money

2nd for PRL. Shit is both technically sound and undervalued. Just hit top 150 coins on CMC less than an hour ago, they tweeted about it.

Buy fucking DENT already and profit ez

Funnily enough that shitcoin LINDA on cryptopia has done quite well over the past 24 hours

LINDA(maybe), DENT(kinda P&D but been following it since $0.02 like 5 days ago), DRAGONCHAIN (super stable, it slowly thrustfully), PANDACOIN (P&D)

PRL rebranding inc today. medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

Unironically priced in

Buy TAU

unironically WISH

Why? The news was a big PnD

I regret ever coming to biz. not because my positions are down, but the sheer volume of scared noobs hiding their anguish with time wasting and wojaks. same shit different day

>blue
good job buying a shitcoin with no use to fund some nerds who want to make a mew forked wallet and shill it well

Vechain PBoC. Will fcking go intergalactic.

BNB 2nd solid pick. Binance makes millions of profit a quarter.

What exchange is it on?

Realistically NEO and Eth

interesting how both coins mentioned are shit tier

Don't worry, my ID and these digits will take care of the market tonight

>tfw when reddit unironically does better analysis than biz

I've made 3 different threads on this now, it's up 25% since posting the first one.

Sell BEFORE the burn date (1/18)

Super comfy REQ, shitcoins btfo

COLX

ENG without a doubt, it was in the midst of rallying to $10 yesterday when this south korea bullshit came along

Hush, only 5 more days till the fork