ICX Comfy Thread

Who else sitting comfy on their ICX? Hope you guys used this opportunity to buy the dip.

See y'all at $100 by June.

Comfy af

This shit is going back to $6

feels like there's new opportunity to buy the dip every hour or so

not comfy at all honestly

of course we bought the dip

this will do exactly what NEO did

Ya I'm out for now. Will try to buy cheaper.

drop from $55 to $12???

should i sell and rebuy at a lower price? I was looking at the graph and thought it might be downtrending

I want it to dip more.

It will. 50% retrace from ath.

To everyone in this thread: In your opinion/estimation, will we still hit the $20-$25 target by month's end, or have we had too much of a setback with all this fake news being reported by MSM and fat disgusting female pajeets?

Hard to say now.

it's going back to $5 and sitting there for a few months, guaranteed. Hype is over, no new market entrants, no marketing etc.

I kinda agree with this. Sitting in BNB until the market starts recovering.

$100 by june

nigga this coin was 6.90 last friday.. just chill

Bullish pendant

100$ is 37 billion market cap (top5), don't think it's possible, and even if it was it would take years.

not gonna lie guys, my hands are weakening...
anyone else?

Nope, certainly not selling at these levels. Hodl or die.

>le buble crash

if anything this makes me more confident
or am i just retarded?

You arent retarded. When a bubble really pops. EVERYONE will know. There wont be any confusion. Bubble poppan would have btc flash crashing below 10k

i was very optimistic about ICX, i was expecting at least $30 USD by end of the month. but reality came and hit me hard, now i think we will be lucky if it's not below $5.

So much fud in this thread, along with the Link threads these days. Looks like my only two picks were the right picks because fudders going into maximum-overfud.

Not fudding. I just think were headed down for now. The whales clearly want this to go lower, so it will.

Why? Does the fucking technology behind this project depend on gook markets? Does it have no use to anybody but Korea?