Why haven't you made a Milli yet biz?

Why haven't you made a Milli yet biz?

Because i only invested $500 two months ago. I'm already sitting on $8k, which is nice. But I'm not set to retire any time soon.

Cuz I held odn and chainlink for three months and day traded too frequently in the first two weeks of December

Also poor fag

why do you think i havent?

cause I’ve only put in 75$ :(

if you've been holding link and odn for 3 months you should be doing good

I have, I can't do anything with it without getting a call from the boogeyman.

Already 6% there...

should buy a new nose

ugly ass pigboy, fucking retard giving investment advice when he just got lucky and bought some bitcoin a few years ago.

This kid made millions with his high iq while brainlets on biz trade their shitcoins hoping to make 1/10 of what this kid has. To make things worse, he's a high school DROPOUT. That's right, school is below him unlike biz who completed high school and have "some college" because they're not smart enough on their own to make money

>To make things worse, he's a high school DROPOUT. That's right, school is below him unlike biz who completed high school and have "some college" because they're not smart enough on their own to make money
You're projecting hard senpai. A lot of people here are underaged posters and NEET's who dropped out in high school or before. I seriously hope you take this into consideration before following anyone's advice here. I figured the tone alone would make it obvious.

I put 20€ in crypto game in september.
Today I take it back and still have 20-30€ in crypto to play.
Fun can begin now.

ma nigga

Sure there are some dropout losers in biz but they don't have the success the deep brain chain gang kid has. The fact is, school isn't for smart people. It's for idiots who don't have millions yet and need to buy Litecoin to pay for their dumb offspring.

my case in point
t. crypto millionaire as of last month but still in uni

Did you read what I said? He didn't need to waste time and resources on University whereas you did. He's younger too, means more years to build wealth while you're fucking old.

I went all in on QTUM at $75. Send help!

Time. Will I make it? Time will tell.

poorfag who only had 100 bucks to play with, DNT and Ubiq fucked me up until I decided to sell them at a huge loss, now I'm at 300 dollars finally

Angry boi detected