GOD I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS

GOD I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF THIS.
Guys how do I get my parents to understand that school is not the only thing that matters in life? I've grown up in a very academic family. I always got good grades. 34 ACT. Went to a fairly well known Science and technology University the first 2 years. But I don't know what happened Veeky Forums
I just have 0 interest in school anymore. I've made enough to live comfortably for a little while in crypto, and honestly I'd be willing to bet I have a better understanding of it than 98% of people who are invested in it.

I've been telling my dad to buy ETH since it was at 200 dollars and he will not fucking listen. I have a shift card and i literally live off of this stuff and am approaching having the same net worth as him.

How can I get them to understand that school does not have to be my major priority right now. I'm fucking burnt out, i'm tired of it. They think there is something wrong with me for wanting a life different than theirs. While I can understand both sides and how school is a good opportunity that not a lot of people get, I also understand that by making my top goal in life to get a degree and work for someone else my whole life I am essentially selling myself short of what I could be. Call me a faggot and
>muh not a blog
all you want, i'm sure I've been on this board longer than most of you faggots so I don't give a fuck what the neck beard cucks have to say, but I know there are some of you out there like me.

I'm tired of the fighting, i'm tired of my dad thinking he cant achieve his true dreams and drowning himself in alcohol every weekend, i'm tired of my mother being such a typical Sheep type. I'm tired of the societal game's played in America as a whole.

Fuck you Veeky Forums
Buy LINK.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenslice.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/40-Alternatives-to-College-by-James-Altucher.pdf
sethgodin.com/sg/docs/stopstealingdreamsscreen.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOPE

Assuming we care about your problems enough we’ll read this wall of text diary. I’m just going to skip it and recommend you kys user.

fucking get an education you twat, this market might only last the next 2 years, could you 10x your money 5 times in a row? possibly. but what if you utterly fuck it on an investment? what if you have to pay hospital fees and drain all your cash?

be responsible, take a year off to trade but dont leave yourself in a position where its impossible to get back on the horse if everything goes to shit

Do they know about how much money you've made?

Maybe that will change their opinion

Graduate you fucking crybaby. Holy shit, it's not that hard.
The smart thing as a young adult is to have a backup plan just in case crypto doesn't work out. Exchange gets hacked, bitcoin tanks, etc, you know the deal. What are you gonna do if everything shits the bed and you have nothing to show for it?
Your parents already wasted hundreds of thousands raising you (before the college tuition money), the least you can give them is a child with a fucking degree. After that you can go jerk your dick to trading charts.

Yeah they do, thats the part that pisses me off.

>Stay poor.

you fucking idiot just graduate

Keep doing both. Min/max. Be good at everything. Support your primary stat with a secondary that boosts the primary. Get your next degree at a college doing crypto research.

I have full ride scholarships and gave my parents a nice lump of cash for christmas to thank them for always taking care of me.

Don't be a bitch, and get your degree.

You're attending college for FREE?
well quit bein a baby back bitch and graduate then.
Parents don't ask much, just give em what they want so they can die happy. You sound like a madman in all fairness.

College is fun, I don't know why you'd try to sneak out of it early.
If you're rich off crypto, stay in school and keep improving yourself.

>is a whiny bitch about going to school for 4 years
Go fuck yourself dude you ungrateful cunt

Convince them to allow you to take a break from school for one year, and that you will return to your studies after that.

If that won't work because it's in the middle of the semester, tell them that you will attempt to pass your classes but not with a grade more than a C, so that you can focus on crypto. And then tell them you will later study really hard for an extra semester to raise your GPA.

Stop fighting with your parents. They dont control you, you dont control them.

If you have already achieved financial independence then do what you want.

However, a degree in a good field will expand your options in the future immeasurably. You can go to school and do crypto at the same time.

Dont be a stupid little faggot.

An educated rich person will go much farther in life than a non-educated rich person. An educated person is also much more interesting than a non-educated one.

What is your degree?

Retarded fuck. 95 percent of this market is a speculative bubble and you want to squander your education on a punt. If I was your father I'd have whipped your sixteen years old ass already. Now go do you algebra homework fuckstick.

Oh and you are going to look back on your behavior now when you are around 30, and you will despise your younger self.

Grow the fuck up.

Op you larping faggot tell us what your degree is

You're parents are faggot, quit being a little bitch, and be true to you, there will be nothing but resentment if you do otherwise.

>I'd be willing to bet I have a better understanding of it than 98% of people who are invested in it.
>I know more about getting rich in a bubble than everyone else

This shit is fucking gold

>
>College is fun, I don't know why you'd try to sneak out of it early.
>If you're rich off crypto, stay in school and keep improving yourself.

True, I'm graduating this year (EU, so no debt faggots) and it was really fun. And plenty of time for crypto left. Quit bitching about your free education. Be a man

>Considers himself some financial mastermind
>wants to bitch out of FREE education
HAHAHAHAHAH

Loud and clear, bro. Story of my life. You're right, they're wrong. They think the way THEIR life has been is the way LIFE ITSELF is. If you don't listen to yourself, you'll never forgive yourself.

Your best bet is to listen well to your parents' argument, and explain patiently and specifically why you have a superior solution to every problem college is purported to solve. Don't get upset, repeat yourself as many times as you need. It might take them a while, but if they're academic people, they probably like discussing things and reasoning, and reason is on your side. So be patient, build your case, and trust your judgment. Don't hold it against them, they still love you -- they're just innocently drastically mistaken.

Here are some resources to help you fill out the details of what you already know.

"40 alternatives to college" by James Altucher (who sucks in some ways but is generally right about a lot of shit) - greenslice.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/40-Alternatives-to-College-by-James-Altucher.pdf

"Stop Stealing Dreams (What is School For?)" by Seth Godin - sethgodin.com/sg/docs/stopstealingdreamsscreen.pdf

And uncollege.org

If you want to chat, shoot me a line: [email protected]

Grind out the school. You don't have to do well, and you don't have to get a job in the field that you major in. College isn't about your academic education anyway.You're there to figure out work ethic, free your mind of materialist propaganda, learn how to interact with normies, and get laid. The degree is auxillary to all this, unless you're bent on doing something highly technical or cucking your future for the graduate school/medical school meme.

Even if you're tired of it all, know that with a STEM degree you can walk up to 80% of businesses and say "yeah, I'm not a fucking retard, can I trade my time for your money?" and you will have a happy employer and decent wage prospects for as long as you can stand working for some brainlet who thinks their business actually matters.

Be careful with your crypto investments, take profits so you don't totally fuck yourself if there is a crash, and finish your degree. You are almost patrician tier if you can finish a STEM degree with no debt and 10-50k to your name, and a family that loves you, trust me.

Simple logic OP:
Crypto success and no degree: ok
Crypto succes and degree: ok
Crytpo fail and degree: ok
Crypto fail and no degree: fucked

If you get a degree you at least have a fall back. Moreover if you do not have to work for a living, finding a job you actually enjoy is easier and can make your life better.

If you are burn out explain that to your parents, take a pause if your educational system allows it, or ask for help to counselors etc. Make sure that crypto is not becoming an excuse.

Do not corner yourself into having to succeed in a high risk venture, it can get very bad.

Oh yeah, and BUY LINK.

>College is fun, I don't know why you'd try to sneak out of it early.
lol

>and work for someone else my whole life
You stupid faggot the goal is to get a degree, get work experience, then start a fucking business in your field you stupid fucking faggot

They refuse to accept that their ways are old and dead. It would be humiliating for them to admit their son has a superior way of gaining wealth, emasculating.

He has 2 years of school left you dumb fuck, getting a degree for free is literally one of the easiest decisions in life you can make.

Making money in a giant bubble isn't a superior way to gain wealth

I really feel you. I studied an engineering for 5 years, passed everything. Only thing remaining was presenting my thesis. I know nobody who has been denied the title because they failed it. But I said fuck it and never presented it. Because I learned nothing except how to pass tests made by people like me. If the point was an education then I already have it right? But the point was the fucking paper and that's the part that really pissed me off. After a lot of fighting with my family they finally realized I wasn't going to do it. I served tables, I was a photographer at weddings and now I fix things at an electronics store. I don't know how to put it, but I don't feel that what I left behind was a world of wonder. But you also need to understand your parents, they're not trying to be assholes but legit want what's best for you, it's just that the path you're presenting them sounds risky to them and they want you to have a safety net. If you explain how passionate you are about this and try to calm them a bit and come up with a plan if your wallets get hacked/destroyed (I have no idea what you would like to do) then they may be less angry about it.

This

>you went to school for 5 years and didnt finish one last thing for your degree
Haha holy fuck you are stupid

Why does slapping this bearded russian niggers face on anything make so much funny

nice story faggot

>I have a better understanding of it than 98% of people who are invested in it.

please enlighten us with your top-2% understandings

The piece of paper is your proof to future employers. Unless you're going to be your own boss using those 5 years of schooling you're a fucking retard

Life sucks and then you die, learn to not give a fuck

I am educated though.

Pajeet

Computer Engineering.
It's all memorization. No learning. Thats the problem with schools today.

You are Low-IQ if you think the crypto market will just disappear. We learned how to transfer value across the world in the form of excess unused power potential. This is the equivalent of the wheel for humanity as a whole.

This is what i'm more afraid of.

You lack intelligence if you think it is a bubble that will go to 0.

The problem is that they are academic. So they've grown up being taught, and never learned for themselves.

I am already on the path to do this so all you cucks acting like I should just get it done, I am.
But, that doesn't make my arguments and resentment untrue.

This.

I also Mine.
I will get paid for mining as long as their are transactions to be hashed and cheap power I can keep getting.

100% this.
It upsets me because I can design my own circuits, I've coded projects that take months with tens of thousands of lines of code in just 1 file. Yet I don';t feel like I learned anything. It was just all memorization. I can know how to setup a bubble sort all I want, that doesn't help me in life. Neither does knowing the Mitochondria is the power house of the cell.

isn't tron for blockchain video? censorship in china is fucked.. have a look into it

>Computer Engineering.
>It's all memorization. No learning. Thats the problem with schools today.
If that's all you are doing in engineering you are doing it wrong you dumb fuck

School is the safe path for your life, everything else is risky and your parents know and recommend only the safest because its the natural thought.
To make them understand you need to show numbers, I mean real money incoming from you, and only you.
Show them the money you make and they will understand.

If you dont have the numbers, and cannot profit in your own ways, you better be at school.

PS: I`m a medicine studant and work with crypto since 2014.

I got the money and the graduation is incoming. This is the path I choose because I want to be a doctor, not just money.

Be cool, and be patiant with your family, they deserve better.

crypto's gonna be around forever at this point—but this level of crypto /hype/ is only gonna last so long, dude
it's not a terrible idea to focus more on trading than getting a scholarship; you can always get a scholarship from a good school if you have the cash, but you can't always rely on there being such a lucrative market to play around in