Post your JUSTed portfolios

Post your JUSTed portfolios

>had 20k last week

You're gonna have 5k next week if you keep buying low vol shitcoins

Stop investing in utter shit and you won’t get JOOST’d so hard.

was sitting on ~28k a few days ago

was over 20k last week

TRX and ADA, shitcoins yes, low volume, are you retarded?

i was down like 30k from 70k yesterday, I don't even want to check where i'm at rn

I had 40k now I have 28k

22k last week

>had 82k last week
>92k sunday
>80k today

comfy hodl

had 19k 2 days ago. did forget that I setup a stop loss (i case a crash is incoming) @ 12.000/BTC. ...sold at the very bottom now for USDT and not able to buy back because price much higher now.

17k -> 10k

TRX has good vol, ADA is a low vol shitcoin and its worthless kek

not bad faggot

Delta/blockfolio threads should be banned. You can literally alter everything and larp. It brings nothing but a new way for pajeets to shill

I had 2k last week, doubled it to 4k, and now I have 3k. It's till going down, though.

Software?

Even if they're lying about actually having the money. Others can still see the trends for what they would of decided to buy or sell.

You can't fake the CMC price.

I had £650k on the 8th should I kys?

had $200k two days ago

Holding not 1...not 2 but 3 (three) scamcoins.

Im impressed user, you really know how to pick them.

COSS, the last great hope for gains

T. Poorfag

If they fix their exchange to not be steaming dogshit, it might really take off.

However, the mere fact they allowed it to exist in this state at all tells me that the team is blatantly retarded and low-skill. I simply dont trust them to ever run a good exchange if THAT shit is what they came up with first.

Biz shilled bags

if you cant see the potential this coin has you aint gonna make it.

If they want trends they could just use cmc or the apps themselves. All this does is making poorfags losing their 20 bucks investment fake results to somehow still feel smug and better about their investments.

excel

Lol, thanks, I should have realized that.

motherfucker

I've been JUSTed hard and lost 1/5 of muh assets in shitcoins in the last few days.

>12k 5 days ago

Really tempted to switch to delta just so I can see my sweet 200k tau bag

Yh you and nearly everyone else, grow a pair

2k 5 days ago

Easy for you to say, it was almost $100, which is a small fortune to me
>inb4 poorfag

If you couldn’t afford to lose your stack you shouldn’t be playing this game

Faggot

get off crypto then, go sell a quad of weed or something

$1800 two days ago
$1270 now

I’m still 2x my original buy in, but it sucks seeing my gains evaporate.

Inb4 someone gets assblasted that I have verge as half my portfolio.
I put $150 into 5 coins. It’s not my fault verge is up.

Fucking faggots, this happened last week, week before, week before that. We have corrections all the time. Fuck me, go grow a pair you gays. I'm down 3k right now, am I crying, am I just'd?

You never know when the next moon will be. could be tomorrow!

Still up on every single trade so idgaf

Holy shit lol. I'm only down $1,500 from $10,000 during this shit. What are you doing wrong my dude.

>DBC
>XLM
ohhhhhhh

Kill me

hey it's me ur little brother

I used to have 1.5M xvg, I was all for it as well until the New Years wraith debacle, glad I got out at 1200 and diversified I’d be at half my folio value if I had stayed in it

holy fuck I guess dude, if you'd just sold all of those positions a few days ago you'd be $100,000 richer, could literally buy a cheap lambo, instead you just bleeding out like a chump. I moved my entire portfolio into USDT 3 days ago, I just checked and I would have been down $31,000 but instead I'm taking a 2 week cruise vacation with some of that money!

same here 11k prl

Seeing the future really would be profitable, yes. I assume you're going to time the bottom of the dip perfectly too and buy back at exactly the right moment?

Thank you for your contribution Captain Hindsight

Kek. Yea so seeing how well and properly folks are getting ass blasted I guess I’m fortunate to be down only 17% as of now. I just need to stop looking at my folio for a few days and let shit return to normal. Shits hard though famalam. I be checking that shit like a glucose level