*locks your price*

*locks your price*
Why THE FUCK did no one tell me this before?!?!? I had 85 btc I saved in 2012 now I wang to cashout because the bubble popped and only received 400$?!?!? You pajeet scammers im so angry

Wtf doesn't it lock in the amount of said coin

waaaaaa

What are you taking about? Did you use a service to hold your 85 btc and they only paid out the value of it in 2012?

yes it does

NO IT LOCKS THE FUCKING PRICE IN >:L

Fucken brainlets lol, believing this copypasta

what the fuck are you talking about what shitty shit fuck company locks ur price

pics or it didnt happen

Hahaha idiots

nice meme

umm..you are the brainlet if you can't figure out my whimsical "waaaaaaaa" referring to his shitposting thread

the state of Veeky Forums

ITS NO A FUCKING COPYPASTA YOU PAJEET SCAMMER

th...this is larp right?

No one can be this dumb right?

Do these really lock in your prices? I just hold on the exchanges and am too afraid to move to a HW wallet if it locks in the price.

I chuckled op, you made my day a little less shittier thx

Holy shit. That means there are people out there who've locked in their bitcoin at $19k. HOLY FUCK!

WTF YOU'RE RIGHT! JUST CHECKED THE BTC I BOUGHT BACK IN 1992 AND IT'S STILL $.000000000001 A COIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!

Send me your bitcoin ill pay you twice the amount they're supposedly paying you

I SOLD ALREADY

Bitcoin was around in 1992? Wow that's crazy, I didn't know that! I wish I was alive back then.

Bitcoin wasn't even that different back then, it was just slower.

yes. Why do you think everyone with a brain keeps their shit on an exchange.

Luckily I liked in my BTC at 19k. Waiting till it drops before i unload on local bitcoins

yea hardware wallets lock in the price, otherwise they wouldnt be secure. you just gotta make sure you unlock your device when prices are mooning.