MISSION: LETS FUCK COINBASE

Tired of getting cucked by Coinbase/GDAX?

Want to buy coins without having to wait an eternity to transfer fiat into muh Coinbase wallet, then forced to choose between just 4 fucking coins, then hit with exchange fees, then withdrawal fees, and then waiting again to transfer them to a REAL exchange?

Veeky Forums, it's time we collectively gave this company a massive GO FUCK YOURSELF

HERE'S HOW:

In Q1 of this year you can buy APPC coins directly from the Aptoide app store. The app might already be on your android. #1 3rd party store on android w/ 200 million users so it's legit, but that's not the fucking point. We're on a mission to fuck Coinbase!

1. Buy APPC coins in Aptoide. Transaction clears in 30 seconds! Fuck Coinbase!
2. Send your APPC coins to Binance. Fuck Coinbase!
3. Sell APPC coins for BTC and buy whatever fucking coins you want! No more bullshit! Fuck Coinbase!

Unless you do localbitcoins, you're still going to have to use Coinbase when you want fiat for tendies. But at least you're only getting fisted on the way out and not on the way in.

holy shit

Shhhh let appc keep going down so we can get it cheaper

Done deal! #FUCK COINBASE, BUY APPC!

Lot of this board are brainlets and they won't buy any time soon but there are some cool anons out there that deserve to know the hack for future reference

bump. fuck coinbase and fuck andressen horowitz

bought in APPC a couple days back, figured it got pumped and dumped hardcore. gonna hodl for you guys

I'm in for 10k. It's oversold and bouncing off the 20k mark. Volume is super low, one whale gets in and this goes to the moon

Uh why don't you just a debit card Dingle berry and by direct

Bump for this fucking genius

Mine hasn't gone through before, gets rejected for no reason at times. Also you still get cucked by the other two fees that coinbase tacks on.

Do you like handing venture capitalists your hard-earned money?

It takes me about 10 to buy ETH on coinbase with 9 seconds being me typing in how much I want ????

This is fucking brilliant. Fuck these scamming and manipulating coinbase fags. They lost me so much fucking money over the whole BCash dilemma.

Buying the 4 coins when your funds have transferred into coinbase isn't why we're fucking over coinbase, brainlet.

We're fucking coinbase for all the exchange fees ($3 base + 1.5 percent for anything over 200), deposit fees (up to 4 percent! fuck coinbase!), and ANOTHER 1.5 percent to withdraw.

I have 1,000,000 and 1,000,000 limits yet my CC/DC limit is $300

they're fucking joos

>drain Coinbase's reserves doing this
>cause the Tethering to occur
So this is how it ends

Ok fuck them

Just a matter of time before normies find out - Aptoide located their headquarters right next to the phone manufacturing facilities and has deals with those companies to pre-install aptoide on android phones.

Why would they download coinbase and pay retarded fees when they can buy crypto directly from their app store?

Butt I have a Iphone! Shiiiiiiiit. Can I use the app on chrome or that shit thing on windows that runs androin apps?

I have an iPhone too but you can run it on Windows. Download the Bluestacks app player along with the Aptoide SDK and run the sdk that.

*run the sdk through Bluestacks.

Once Aptoide is installed, how do you buy APPC? I must be dubm

Can somebody posts screenshots or the process.

It's not available for purchase yet through Aptoide. The beta rolls out in Q1 when you'll (allegedly) be able to purchase APPC.

If you just want the APPC coins now to speculate about "The Great CoinDebasing" you can buy them on Binance.

Go to google and type in "how to install aptoide on windows" and click the link from tecsprint dot com. The instructions are very easy to follow.

lol mainnet > testnet

I know I know, I'm trying to make the thread brainlet-friendly.

Mainnet done in less than 12 months though. Their entire roadmap is only a year long. Let the uncuckening commence!

This has nothing to do with APPC other then marketing, instead of APPC I will use Eth or LTC or a crypto with actual value, thanks

hmm....when Fairx? Or coinmetro?

use referral code 21683638

Honestly anons if i could switch from Coinbase and GDax i would.
Currently for UK bros the way i've been doing it is:

GBP From Bank -> Revolut -> Exchange to Euro -> Send to Coinbase -> Send to Gdax -> Buy BTC/ETH/LTC -> Then send that to Binance etc..

Such a crappy process and royally fuck this shit hole of a company.
I currently have about legit 30k worth of Bitcoin which i will be buying APPC right now on the dip. Join me anons and happy HODLING :)