FUCK

FUCK

hahaha BLUMPF TARDS BTFO

Fake news

fake gay sage reported. fuck off, nigger.also, buy zcl for BTCP

Can't wait for /pol to see this. They'll defend their god emperor no matter what he does, so their mental gymnastic for this one are going to be hilarious.

YOU ARE FAKE NEWS

NICE JUST BOUGHT 100k

Made me check

Lol guys this isn't fake look it up

Fake and actually gay

fake and gay kys faggot

No it's just that he was being his typical asshat self and didn't realize he was being listened to when he called Haiti and Africa "shithole countries" so there you go. Bring in /pol/ to tell you how he did nothing wrong.

drumpflets BTFO

most /pol/ posters are fairly high intelligence (higher than biz anyway) and will instantly recognize that this is a fake news report.

RRREEEEEEE EVERYONE KNOWS CRYPTO IS A JEWISH SCAM

POST source

omg, MSM wrote something to bring uproar in the perceived "alt-right" on the internet...

>alt right is into cryptos
>alt right is into trump
>let's drive a wedge between them
>most likely said nothing of the sorts, or just mentioned bitcoin in connection with money laundering
>MUH DRUMPF
this is literally how they think... they are just that simplistic...
the propaganda was never as easy to dispell as it is right now.

as much as i find this orange with a blond hairpiece unfit for president, as much do i love the fact that he pisses everybody off who deserves it
if you piss off SJWs, feminists, the modern "liberal" communist cuck and the whole MSM, you have some plus points regarless of whatever political affiliation you have

>/pol
>falling for an obvious edit
>not knowing that Trump has people involved with crypto who are favorable to it as advisors
You have to go back.

Can you stop

>shithole countries
based trump!

Lol Mexicans and Pajeets BTFO

Being leftist and supporting crypto are antithetical to each other. Stay cucked

Don't shill coins in other threads. Shill it on twitter or something

Trump confirmed brainlet

It's to keep you from buying on shithole African exchanges. All for the best.

based as fuck

FAKE AS FUCK, REEEEEE STOP FUDDING FUCKING JEWS I'M TIRED OF YOUR BS

The left wing media is so hyperbolic, sensationalist and loose with their definitions of words and especially adjectives that "foul mouth outburst" could mean he just called them foreign

IMPEACH

Anyone with a brain on /pol/ knows Trump is a tool of jewry, specifically the Likud party in Israel and warhawk cock suckers back hoome.

what the fuck did I just read

Raped real news took me 1 min faggot

Best timeline

Don't need stinkies posting from shithole countries on Veeky Forums.Shilling pajeets get a bullet, need flags to keep out invaders kek em to death in shame